Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Integrity's Avatar
    Integrity is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2002
    Location
    Vegas State of Mind
    Posts
    1,657
    Blog Entries
    76
    Thanks
    954
    Thanked 1,053 Times in 409 Posts

    Talking APCW Interviews: AffStorm Affiliate Program

    APCW Interviews: AffStorm Affiliate Program

    <object width="580" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AbWkVz_fLHM&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0 x4e9e00&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AbWkVz_fLHM&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0 x4e9e00&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="580" height="360"></embed></object>

    J Todd travels to Costa Rica to interview Affiliate Manager "Casino" Jack of AffStorm.
    Learn about the company, meet the team, and take advantage
    of the bonus offers for webmasters!

    .
    .J.Todd, APCW Camera Man
    ________________________

    This Week in Gambling
    Slotzine
    PaylineVideos

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Integrity For This Useful Post:

    casinojack (25 November 2009)

  3. #2
    thepokerkeep's Avatar
    thepokerkeep is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2007
    Location
    London Canada
    Posts
    2,886
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    1,004
    Thanked 1,213 Times in 799 Posts

    Default

    Great interview!
    Question...
    Who's gonna answer the phone while Jack's flying to England?
    Terry - The Pokerkeep
    President / CEO - Gambling Affiliates Union

    Casino Affiliate Programs
    Affiliate Resources
    Gambling Affiliate Program Blacklist

    Email: admin @ thepokerkeep.com



  4. #3
    Skinski's Avatar
    Skinski is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2008
    Location
    Conway , S.C.
    Posts
    675
    Thanks
    146
    Thanked 288 Times in 257 Posts

    Default

    I thought it was a very nice interview, and can vouch that Jack and company are the easiest affiliate managers I have ever gotten a hold of. This has really made it so much more appealing for me to try and work with the program.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Skinski For This Useful Post:

    casinojack (25 November 2009)

  6. #4
    casinojack's Avatar
    casinojack is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    February 2009
    Location
    Under Anthony's bed.
    Posts
    1,428
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    775
    Thanked 454 Times in 301 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thepokerkeep View Post
    Great interview!
    Question...
    Who's gonna answer the phone while Jack's flying to England?
    Mariana, but good question!
    "CasinoJack"


  7. #5
    casinojack's Avatar
    casinojack is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    February 2009
    Location
    Under Anthony's bed.
    Posts
    1,428
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    775
    Thanked 454 Times in 301 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skinski View Post
    I thought it was a very nice interview, and can vouch that Jack and company are the easiest affiliate managers I have ever gotten a hold of. This has really made it so much more appealing for me to try and work with the program.
    You just saying that cause I paid you $200.00
    "CasinoJack"


  8. #6
    robert.green is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    October 2009
    Posts
    64
    Thanks
    30
    Thanked 18 Times in 16 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by casinojack View Post
    You just saying that cause I paid you $200.00
    I think you are the best person in the world! Wheres my cash?

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to robert.green For This Useful Post:

    casinojack (1 December 2009)

  10. #7
    Chips's Avatar
    Chips is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2007
    Location
    God's Country
    Posts
    3,618
    Thanks
    1,040
    Thanked 1,202 Times in 886 Posts

    Default

    Nice interview, just watched it at Facebook. Hoping to meet up with y'all in London.

    (this is not a paid endorsement, even though I got a paycheck today)
    --
    "People who are unable to motivate themselves must be content with mediocrity." ~Andrew Carnegie~

  11. #8
    Skinski's Avatar
    Skinski is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2008
    Location
    Conway , S.C.
    Posts
    675
    Thanks
    146
    Thanked 288 Times in 257 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by casinojack View Post
    You just saying that cause I paid you $200.00
    Actually I've not been paid......yet . So it was not a paid endorsement . lol

    (but the endorsement still stands)

  12. #9
    ironman2000's Avatar
    ironman2000 is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    April 2007
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    758
    Thanks
    339
    Thanked 163 Times in 135 Posts

    Default

    Wonderful interview Jack...............

    Your invention of the 36 hour working would suit me down to the ground M8 as I already work 42 hours a day.................lol

    I am sorry to say as well that I had to rewind a couple of times to catch you fastly spoken words my friend....................I know to meet J Todd in person can be a frighting experience indeed. i wonder if he remembers sitting at the same table as I after we both experienced the "Golden Girls" in the London conference a while back..................wish they could do that again and Shirly Bassey was cool as always.

    Have a wonderful weekend to all

    Keith
    KEITH WILLIAMSON | INDEPENDANT GAMING CONSULTANT

    SKYPE= ironman20001


    http://twitter.com/ironman20001

  13. #10
    Shaun O'neill is offline Former Affiliate Manager
    Join Date
    June 2009
    Location
    Malta
    Posts
    1,320
    Thanks
    115
    Thanked 247 Times in 192 Posts

    Default

    Great interview.

    I know Jack from Costa Rica he sucks at paintball but aside from that he is a good guy he has my trust.

    Good luck dude.

    Shaun

  14. #11
    casinojack's Avatar
    casinojack is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    February 2009
    Location
    Under Anthony's bed.
    Posts
    1,428
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    775
    Thanked 454 Times in 301 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun O'neill View Post
    Great interview.

    I know Jack from Costa Rica he sucks at paintball but aside from that he is a good guy he has my trust.

    Good luck dude.

    Shaun
    PAINTBALL IN LONDON! We have a lot of booths for cover, could be fun.
    "CasinoJack"


  15. #12
    Shaun O'neill is offline Former Affiliate Manager
    Join Date
    June 2009
    Location
    Malta
    Posts
    1,320
    Thanks
    115
    Thanked 247 Times in 192 Posts

    Default

    LOL that would insaine paintball at a conferance we could line people up and shoot them i am sure affiliates could nominate a few AM and like wise for us.

    I think could work...


    Shaun


    Quote Originally Posted by casinojack View Post
    PAINTBALL IN LONDON! We have a lot of booths for cover, could be fun.

  16. #13
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    Nice to put a voice and face to the name..

    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun O'neill View Post
    LOL that would insaine paintball at a conferance we could line people up and shoot them i am sure affiliates could nominate a few AM and like wise for us.

    I think could work...


    Shaun
    What if they only wanted to shoot you?

    I can imagine there would be a few affs out there who would love to get their hands on a paint gun to shoot me... I doubt they will shoot a lady though.. on the other hand, I've never claimed to be a lady...

    Either way I'd be out for paintball... The bruises I've seen from those things make me want to cry just thinking about it...
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  17. #14
    Shaun O'neill is offline Former Affiliate Manager
    Join Date
    June 2009
    Location
    Malta
    Posts
    1,320
    Thanks
    115
    Thanked 247 Times in 192 Posts

    Default

    Come on Renee I thought you are tough aussie sheila a small plastic ball with paint inside is nothing....

    Shaun


    Quote Originally Posted by Renee View Post
    Nice to put a voice and face to the name..



    What if they only wanted to shoot you?

    I can imagine there would be a few affs out there who would love to get their hands on a paint gun to shoot me... I doubt they will shoot a lady though.. on the other hand, I've never claimed to be a lady...

    Either way I'd be out for paintball... The bruises I've seen from those things make me want to cry just thinking about it...

  18. #15
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun O'neill View Post
    Come on Renee I thought you are tough aussie sheila a small plastic ball with paint inside is nothing....

    Shaun
    I may have been born here, and may have an aussie accent, but believe me, when it comes to tough, I take after the european blood....

    Actually that doesn't even make sense.. My parents are both from what once were (and mums still kinda is) war ridden countries.

    Maybe I'm just an exception to the rule...
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •