Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 39
  1. #1
    Mattbar's Avatar
    Mattbar is online now Private Member
    Join Date
    July 2015
    Location
    London
    Posts
    793
    Thanks
    63
    Thanked 570 Times in 335 Posts

    Default Broadway Gaming Cheat and Refuse to Honour Payments (Un- Resolved)

    In July 2016 I received an email from Broadway Gaming offering new affiliates a 500 bonus for sending a first depositing account. I had a Broadway account but only for their bingo brands and as my bingo site was new and low traffic I was yet to send them an account. I opted into the offer, gave a couple of Broadway brands a front-page position and managed to send them a few accounts on a CPA deal.

    Month after month went by and never saw a payment from Broadway, either for the 500 bonus or the CPA commission. Each month I was told by the AM that it was an issue with finance and that the payment would be issued, it never appeared.
    I rarely post items like this on GPWA as it is easy to be rash and complain before you give the program chance to respond properly. Six months later I have given up, it is clear I am being lied to and that Broadway have no intention of honouring either their original bonus offer or accrued CPA commissions.

    I have pulled their brands and will never work with them again. I am posting this on here as a warning to others that this is an unethical program. If you receive a similar offer I suggest you steer clear as it is unlikely you will ever see a payment.

    It's time to name and shame as these are dishonourable people. Robert McCarthy and John Madden are the affiliate managers who issued the offer and have given me the run around. If you receive a similar email from either of them I suggest you bin it immediately.

    Broadway gaming are cheats, it is simple as that.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mattbar For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (2 January 2017), celena (2 January 2017)

  3. #2
    -Shay- is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2012
    Posts
    3,062
    Thanks
    12,207
    Thanked 3,162 Times in 1,695 Posts

    Default

    Thank you for posting this. The blokes from Broadway gaming recently reached out to us to promote them. I can say with certainty that after reading this thread, it will be highly unlikely that they will get our business.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to -Shay- For This Useful Post:

    celena (2 January 2017)

  5. #3
    tehsik is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    February 2011
    Location
    london
    Posts
    297
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    40
    Thanked 80 Times in 60 Posts

    Default

    I had a deal similar to yours but I always got paid, I work with them for a few years now and everything is fine. Perhaps that player u sent was a fraud or something ?

  6. #4
    Mattbar's Avatar
    Mattbar is online now Private Member
    Join Date
    July 2015
    Location
    London
    Posts
    793
    Thanks
    63
    Thanked 570 Times in 335 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tehsik View Post
    I had a deal similar to yours but I always got paid, I work with them for a few years now and everything is fine. Perhaps that player u sent was a fraud or something ?
    I sent them a few players and no they were not fraudulent thank you.

    I have seven different emails promising payment, Broadway are basically cheats. I'm glad you have a good relationship with them.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Mattbar For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (3 January 2017)

  8. #5
    FreeSpins is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    June 2016
    Posts
    265
    Thanks
    99
    Thanked 135 Times in 81 Posts

    Default

    Oh yes.. they did the same trick for me. They have refused to pay my commission due to fraudulent player (a highroller depositor!) - funnily enough?

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to FreeSpins For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (4 January 2017)

  10. #6
    cashbacker is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2013
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 10 Times in 7 Posts

    Default

    Avoid Avoid Avoid! They are owing us commissions from over 2 years ago, and I just get repeatedly fobbed off. I know other affiliates who are owed as well (who aren't on here) so there are plenty of others.

    I am taking the matter to the European small claims court next. If I get anywhere then I'll report back and advise others to do the same.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to cashbacker For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (5 April 2017)

  12. #7
    Mattbar's Avatar
    Mattbar is online now Private Member
    Join Date
    July 2015
    Location
    London
    Posts
    793
    Thanks
    63
    Thanked 570 Times in 335 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cashbacker View Post

    I am taking the matter to the European small claims court next. If I get anywhere then I'll report back and advise others to do the same.
    Hi Cashbacker, I'd be really interested to know the outcome of your case. I would happily take them to small claims court, they are bunch of dishonest con merchants.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Mattbar For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (5 April 2017)

  14. #8
    cashbacker is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2013
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 10 Times in 7 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattbar View Post
    Hi Cashbacker, I'd be really interested to know the outcome of your case. I would happily take them to small claims court, they are bunch of dishonest con merchants.
    Will keep you posted my friend. It'll probably take a few months, but we've been left with no alternative. I warned them of this 6 months ago, and still they haven't done anything. So long overdue...

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to cashbacker For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (5 April 2017)

  16. #9
    latestbonuses is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2015
    Posts
    30
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts

    Default

    we also have pending payment from they. They always taking long time to pay.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to latestbonuses For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (5 April 2017)

  18. #10
    Mattbar's Avatar
    Mattbar is online now Private Member
    Join Date
    July 2015
    Location
    London
    Posts
    793
    Thanks
    63
    Thanked 570 Times in 335 Posts

    Default

    Update – Finally got paid (well mostly), and it was all because of GPWA.

    I’d given up on ever receiving this money but out of the blue I got an email to say the money would be sent this week. I'm not letting Broadway off the hook completely, it should never have taken nearly 10 months to get paid but at least they sorted out their **** in the end, although they still owe me CPA payments.

    The interesting thing is person emailing didn’t hide the thread and one message said:

    “I put this guy on the manual bonuses sheet about 6 months ago. Its not a huge deal, but he is persistently emailing and has posted on forums blasting our programme for not paying on time or not paying at all. Word gets around these guys fast. Can I please finally get this guy paid. I’m not sure where the bottleneck is.”

    It shows that posting about non-payment on here does work. Power to the affiliates.

  19. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mattbar For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (25 May 2017), baldidiot (24 May 2017), Cash Bonus (26 May 2017), celena (25 May 2017), PromoteCasino (24 May 2017), sunsation72 (27 May 2017)

  20. #11
    tehsik is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    February 2011
    Location
    london
    Posts
    297
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    40
    Thanked 80 Times in 60 Posts

    Default

    they always pay mate, the problem is that a lot of affiliate don't know they pay every 45 days ,

  21. #12
    Broadway_Simon is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    50
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 32 Times in 17 Posts

    Default

    it should never have taken nearly 10 months to get paid but at least they sorted out their **** in the end,
    I agree. I urge anyone with ongoing problems to mail or call me personally. It was down to account issues. Believe it or not it's the smaller payments that cause issues with account.

    Apologies again.

  22. #13
    bestbingowebsites is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    July 2011
    Posts
    22
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Exclamation Commissions now outstanding for 5+ years..!

    Quote Originally Posted by Broadway_Simon View Post
    I agree. I urge anyone with ongoing problems to mail or call me personally. It was down to account issues. Believe it or not it's the smaller payments that cause issues with account.

    Apologies again.
    Hi Simon, I have been emailing for months, and have never got anywhere. I have received a couple of replies from yourself and Rob, but then it doesn't go any further.

    We have 1500 of commissions outstanding dating as far back as 2012. We have received a couple of payments in 2015/16, but only covering a handful of months, and nothing since.

    I will email you again now, with a spreadsheet listing the outstanding commissions and payments received.

    Please acknowledge, and let's get this sorted, else we too will have no other option but to recover the debt via the small claims court.

    Many thanks.

    Pavlos Sideris

  23. #14
    Rob_BroadwayGaming is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    June 2017
    Posts
    26
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 12 Times in 7 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bestbingowebsites View Post
    Hi Simon, I have been emailing for months, and have never got anywhere. I have received a couple of replies from yourself and Rob, but then it doesn't go any further.

    We have 1500 of commissions outstanding dating as far back as 2012. We have received a couple of payments in 2015/16, but only covering a handful of months, and nothing since.

    I will email you again now, with a spreadsheet listing the outstanding commissions and payments received.

    Please acknowledge, and let's get this sorted, else we too will have no other option but to recover the debt via the small claims court.

    Many thanks.

    Pavlos Sideris
    Hi Pavlos,

    I'll sort this for you. Are you on Skype? Please PM me your handle and we can have a chat.

    Rob

  24. #15
    theGman is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    514
    Thanks
    70
    Thanked 251 Times in 149 Posts

    Default Incredibly Bad at Payments

    So it seems that the Broadway Group are stonewalling. I have not been paid for over a year and despite repeated promises of payments and waiting for months and months - no payment and no explanation.

    Accounts have the details but somehow magically they dont make payment - what utter bollocks. These guys have the money to take over other brands but cant do a simple thing like make payments. I believe they took over the Lucky247 group.

    I have waited and waited and waited and now am posting re this. Totally unacceptable behaviour and its not believable that its an "accounts issue"

    You have to wait extra long for payment and then they simply dont pay and like to lay it off as an accounts problem. Absolute nonsense.

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to theGman For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (10 July 2018)

  26. #16
    Rob_BroadwayGaming is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    June 2017
    Posts
    26
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 12 Times in 7 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by theGman View Post
    So it seems that the Broadway Group are stonewalling. I have not been paid for over a year and despite repeated promises of payments and waiting for months and months - no payment and no explanation.

    Accounts have the details but somehow magically they dont make payment - what utter bollocks. These guys have the money to take over other brands but cant do a simple thing like make payments. I believe they took over the Lucky247 group.

    I have waited and waited and waited and now am posting re this. Totally unacceptable behaviour and its not believable that its an "accounts issue"

    You have to wait extra long for payment and then they simply dont pay and like to lay it off as an accounts problem. Absolute nonsense.
    Hey mate,

    If you could do the same thing and PM me your Skype, I can get this sorted.

    Rob

  27. #17
    Mattbar's Avatar
    Mattbar is online now Private Member
    Join Date
    July 2015
    Location
    London
    Posts
    793
    Thanks
    63
    Thanked 570 Times in 335 Posts

    Default

    G Man, Rob will get this sorted for you. Once you get paid though you might want to review working with them again, the fact this is still going on 18 months after I first raised it shows the program has not improved at all. I'm personally glad I stopped working with them when I did.

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to Mattbar For This Useful Post:

    FreeSpins (10 July 2018)

  29. #18
    FreeSpins is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    June 2016
    Posts
    265
    Thanks
    99
    Thanked 135 Times in 81 Posts

    Default

    I don't understand why we have to contact Mr Rob to get our hard-earned commission paid?! Simple question: Why you don't pay commission when you have all payment info in your aff system?! Maybe I know.. I think that some of your affiliates will not notice it or just forget about it and you can keep it for yourself? Am I right?

  30. #19
    Mattbar's Avatar
    Mattbar is online now Private Member
    Join Date
    July 2015
    Location
    London
    Posts
    793
    Thanks
    63
    Thanked 570 Times in 335 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FreeSpins View Post
    I don't understand why we have to contact Mr Rob to get our hard-earned commission paid?! Simple question: Why you don't pay commission when you have all payment info in your aff system?! Maybe I know.. I think that some of your affiliates will not notice it or just forget about it and you can keep it for yourself? Am I right?

    You are right, you shouldn't have to go through this to get paid. This is why I walked when I did eventually get paid despite a million promises it would change and the offer of a huge rev share. The only way to stop this is to vote with your feet and simply stop promoting them. Then again that is not so easy to do if you have a big account base.

  31. #20
    alexcorsa's Avatar
    alexcorsa is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    July 2014
    Location
    www
    Posts
    146
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 51 Times in 35 Posts

    Default

    Broadway Group was never the best, I did not have a good experience with payments with them so I decided to leave them and think of other companies
    Delayed payments are never welcome

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •