View Poll Results: Which CMS are you using?

Voters
76. You may not vote on this poll
  • WP

    65 85.53%
  • Joomla

    1 1.32%
  • TYPO3

    0 0%
  • Drupal

    2 2.63%
  • Weebly

    0 0%
  • Wix

    3 3.95%
  • Squarespace

    0 0%
  • Other Free - I will specify in replies

    4 5.26%
  • Other Paid - I will specify in replies

    4 5.26%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 53 of 53
  1. #41
    bpg0117 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2021
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    I also use WordPress.
    Some themes are difficult to set up, but I like the fact that they are highly extensible and easy to manage.

  2. #42
    hellokaitlynnn is offline Restricted Account
    Join Date
    October 2020
    Posts
    35
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 9 Times in 8 Posts

    Default

    WP is usually the best choice because of the sheer number of the sites that are hosted on there. But there are other entities out there like Squarespace because of the design aspect hat comes along with it because that is great to see. I love using them because of how good that is and the other apps are great as well with the tutorials that have been given in their website. Of course, there is a pay wall but I still love using them because it is worth it.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to hellokaitlynnn For This Useful Post:

    drifter8 (19 October 2021)

  4. #43
    Mark Karsten's Avatar
    Mark Karsten is offline New Member
    Join Date
    October 2021
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    I am using WP at the moment. I have used other CMS before, but over time I've come to the conclusion that Wordpress is the most convenient and clear for me.

  5. #44
    CasinoVIPOffers is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    August 2021
    Posts
    75
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 12 Times in 12 Posts

    Default

    I have been using WP for years now and this is the best - easy.

  6. #45
    CatalinAMG's Avatar
    CatalinAMG is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    February 2021
    Posts
    179
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 62 Times in 53 Posts

    Default

    As much as I would love to use standalone scripts, WP proved to be my best companion so far although I am still considering trying something else for a future project.

  7. #46
    Mehdi Mckinney is offline Brand New Member
    Join Date
    November 2021
    Location
    Bangalore
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    I use WP on my site because I am the face of my material and I want to speak to visitors to my site on my behalf. And Word Press functionality is the best way to do that because it is based on the blog functionality

  8. #47
    SlotsBooster's Avatar
    SlotsBooster is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    December 2021
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    Wordpress cause it's easy to set up and use. Also there are a lot of free SEO plugins

  9. #48
    statsdrone's Avatar
    statsdrone is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2018
    Posts
    112
    Thanks
    34
    Thanked 38 Times in 24 Posts

    Default

    custom CMS would have been an interesting choice to see
    statsdrone.com - affiliate stats tracking tool
    Want to be featured in our affiliate interviews? Send a DM

  10. #49
    CasinosBroker's Avatar
    CasinosBroker is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2021
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    584
    Thanks
    96
    Thanked 123 Times in 112 Posts

    Default

    Mostly WordPress, because it's easy to customize and if you have a good VPS and a decent theme, it can load the web pages fast.
    Looking to buy or sell iGaming sites?
    Get in touch today!
    www.CasinosBroker.com
    WhatsApp: +40-757-953-988

  11. #50
    BetSmartUK's Avatar
    BetSmartUK is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Essex
    Posts
    113
    Thanks
    45
    Thanked 39 Times in 27 Posts

  12. #51
    newcustomeroffer is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2018
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,365
    Thanks
    237
    Thanked 602 Times in 473 Posts

    Default

    Wordpress also, far better than anything I've used previously.
    For the latest bookmaker new customer offers visit https://www.newcustomeroffer.co.uk/

  13. #52
    universal4's Avatar
    universal4 is offline Forum Administrator
    Join Date
    July 2003
    Location
    Courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway. John Wayne
    Posts
    33,988
    Thanks
    4,540
    Thanked 9,297 Times in 5,981 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by statsdrone View Post
    custom CMS would have been an interesting choice to see
    It was pretty much.

    • Other Free - I will specify in replies
    • Other Paid - I will specify in replies


    Rick
    Universal4

  14. #53
    Ryan Hamza is offline Restricted Account
    Join Date
    March 2022
    Location
    Pakistan
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    WP always.... there will be a lot of time until some CMS replace it as number 1

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •