View Poll Results: In light of the recent coronavirus are you taking any special precautions?

Voters
56. You may not vote on this poll
  • No additional precautions

    14 25.00%
  • Minimize contact with others, large crowds

    26 46.43%
  • Wash hands more frequently

    29 51.79%
  • Clean and disinfect objects, example mobile phone

    17 30.36%
  • Wear facemask

    6 10.71%
  • Wear gloves on public transport

    4 7.14%
  • Drink more alcohol and hope it helps

    8 14.29%
  • Something Else (please explain in a post)

    1 1.79%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 171
  1. #1
    Pokerface's Avatar
    Pokerface is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    August 2016
    Posts
    3,163
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    689
    Thanked 1,008 Times in 747 Posts

    Default Coronavirus Precautions?

    In light of the recent coronavirus are you taking any special precautions?
    nousviz.com

    What's Nous?

    StatsDrone now offers Freemium plan to connect up to 30 programs - FREE!.

  2. #2
    ddm
    ddm is offline Former Member
    Join Date
    July 2006
    Posts
    1,118
    Thanks
    418
    Thanked 470 Times in 287 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokerface View Post
    In light of the recent coronavirus are you taking any special precautions?
    extra backlinks. better safe than sorry etc.

  3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ddm For This Useful Post:

    agsgroup (3 March 2020), canaryjohn (2 March 2020), DanHorvat (8 March 2020), Sports6Cryptos (28 February 2020)

  4. #3
    fullbenefit is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    February 2019
    Posts
    331
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    256
    Thanked 70 Times in 50 Posts

    Default

    Nope, always washing hands anyways.

  5. #4
    Sherlock's Avatar
    Sherlock is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    December 2013
    Location
    WC
    Posts
    4,962
    Thanks
    1,413
    Thanked 3,816 Times in 2,157 Posts

    Default

    Immunity. I think I really caught that on my last Asian trip in January. I was very sick for 3 weeks [at that point I thought it was just some hardcore flu] and I am somewhat sick until now. It is a weird disease and as I see that AMs do not know anything about tracking I am quite convinced doctors do not know that much about this disease. It had to be contained right? But somehow things went wrong.
    If you talk to God, you are praying; If God talks to you, you have schizophrenia.

  6. #5
    eenzoo's Avatar
    eenzoo is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    November 2014
    Location
    Bella Italia
    Posts
    1,898
    Thanks
    614
    Thanked 1,241 Times in 768 Posts

    Default

    In public like grocery shopping, airport etc. with facemask only.
    Every day when I bring kids to school and pick them up, temperature check by school staff.
    Handwash and disinfection pretty frequently.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to eenzoo For This Useful Post:

    DanHorvat (8 March 2020)

  8. #6
    Cash Bonus's Avatar
    Cash Bonus is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,451
    Thanks
    9,150
    Thanked 3,005 Times in 2,217 Posts

    Default

    I just make sure to wash my hands thoroughly and keep my distance from people who are unwell in the shops. I also try not to touch any handrails.

  9. #7
    GPWA Maria's Avatar
    GPWA Maria is offline In Memoriam, 1970-2022
    Join Date
    November 2010
    Posts
    3,243
    Thanks
    1,099
    Thanked 458 Times in 319 Posts

    Default

    I would add to the list, to try to get your immune system up with something like Sambucol and vitamin C.
    Feature your Affiliate Program with us and enjoy the rewards!

    Regards,

    Maria Florides
    GPWA Program Manager
    GPWA.org | iGamingAffiliatePrograms.com | FinanceAffiliatePrograms.com | GPWAtimes.org | iGamingPocketDirectory.com | APCW.org

    Mob: +35796453758 | Skype: Maria.florides1 | Email: Maria@gpwa.org

  10. #8
    DaftDog's Avatar
    DaftDog is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2008
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    2,162
    Thanks
    697
    Thanked 779 Times in 467 Posts

    Default

    With Mike Pence in charge of handling the virus in the USA you left praying off the list.

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DaftDog For This Useful Post:

    Christiaan (28 February 2020), GPWA Maria (28 February 2020)

  12. #9
    Christiaan's Avatar
    Christiaan is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    February 2013
    Location
    Barcelona
    Posts
    1,279
    Thanks
    183
    Thanked 486 Times in 336 Posts

    Default

    I don't do anything different. Hand washing I already do frequently.
    Healthy people shouldn't have much trouble if they get it. Just like a normal flue, it heals after some days.

  13. #10
    Sports6Cryptos's Avatar
    Sports6Cryptos is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2020
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    17
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 8 Times in 5 Posts

    Default

    Not worried about this at all. More worried about the effects all the fake news is having, try and protect investments and calculate the risks.

    It's just the flu and has clearly been created to collapse the world economy and take the blame away from the banks and politicians.
    That and get rid of Iran from the news while they take care of business over there.

  14. #11
    Malikbhai is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2017
    Posts
    786
    Thanks
    204
    Thanked 378 Times in 247 Posts

    Default

    I'm going to choose the dark side like the Walking Dead.

    It's airborne. There's no escape. We're all done.

  15. #12
    casinoportal's Avatar
    casinoportal is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    June 2002
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,172
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    68
    Thanked 159 Times in 103 Posts

    Default

    I'm not really concerned at the moment, we only have a very small number of cases in the UK. I do come into contact with a lot of people on a daily basis though, so will probably catch it if it takes hold here.
    "Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up"

  16. #13
    allaboutthebets's Avatar
    allaboutthebets is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    February 2017
    Posts
    940
    Thanks
    905
    Thanked 420 Times in 304 Posts

    Default

    We flew out to Dublin on Thurs from the UK. Quite a few people at the airport in masks, some on the plane and some over in Dublin. I'm not overly concerned and it doesnt seem to really bother anyone over here.

  17. #14
    golfbettingsystem's Avatar
    golfbettingsystem is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    March 2014
    Location
    Bedfordshire
    Posts
    1,002
    Thanks
    187
    Thanked 437 Times in 306 Posts

    Default

    Certainly a sense of growing panic it would seem, financial markets have clearly responded very negatively this week, plus the owners of Corona beer have seen sales plummet if you believe social media

  18. #15
    Join Date
    November 2005
    Posts
    4,507
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    1,920
    Thanked 2,216 Times in 1,278 Posts

    Default


  19. The Following User Says Thank You to Former Member 14 For This Useful Post:

    sweetbet (7 March 2020)

  20. #16
    TheGooner's Avatar
    TheGooner is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    4,565
    Thanks
    2,092
    Thanked 4,536 Times in 2,177 Posts

    Default

    I think that we will see another month or two of politicians and health people trying to close borders in some sort of attempt to stop the virus entering countries - but that's futile and by April I believe it will be in every country.

    By May / June vaccines will be announced - and the CoronaVirus will be a fact of modern life like the flu (which kills more people) and the common cold.

  21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TheGooner For This Useful Post:

    agsgroup (3 March 2020), Former Member 14 (28 February 2020), Renee (2 March 2020)

  22. #17
    Sherlock's Avatar
    Sherlock is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    December 2013
    Location
    WC
    Posts
    4,962
    Thanks
    1,413
    Thanked 3,816 Times in 2,157 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Christiaan View Post
    Healthy people shouldn't have much trouble if they get it. Just like a normal flue, it heals after some days.
    I honestly do not think so. Even if I just got "normal flu", it was/is not a piece of cake.
    If you talk to God, you are praying; If God talks to you, you have schizophrenia.

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to Sherlock For This Useful Post:

    Nenad (29 February 2020)

  24. #18
    eenzoo's Avatar
    eenzoo is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    November 2014
    Location
    Bella Italia
    Posts
    1,898
    Thanks
    614
    Thanked 1,241 Times in 768 Posts

    Default

    Show me normal flue where from 388 cases 34 die (Iran), or 800/21 (Italy).
    Where ever it comes from I think its here to stay for a while.
    I'm one of the most pragmatic guys on earth, but that one can be a global killer if they fail to prevent further spreading.

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to eenzoo For This Useful Post:

    DanHorvat (8 March 2020)

  26. #19
    Nenad is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    June 2019
    Posts
    546
    Thanks
    311
    Thanked 155 Times in 128 Posts

    Default

    Even a " normal flu" is not easy to cope with! I have that nasty experience.
    But somehow I think this is something that is slightly different than the normal flu.

  27. #20
    Pokerface's Avatar
    Pokerface is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    August 2016
    Posts
    3,163
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    689
    Thanked 1,008 Times in 747 Posts

    Default

    Certainly stepping up the precautions to be more careful/diligent. Interesting all stores are sold out of hand sanitizers. Even online difficult to find.

    Things will be getting much worse before seeing any improvements.
    nousviz.com

    What's Nous?

    StatsDrone now offers Freemium plan to connect up to 30 programs - FREE!.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •