No additional precautions
Minimize contact with others, large crowds
Wash hands more frequently
Clean and disinfect objects, example mobile phone
Wear facemask
Wear gloves on public transport
Drink more alcohol and hope it helps
Something Else (please explain in a post)
yeah I see your point but the disease is for now just in parts of Italy . The USA has had a number of cases but still hasn't discouraged travel between states or visits from countries outside the USA and same for other affected countries - I don't think any body is suggesting cancelling travelling to a whole country unless whole country is affected. According to the UK foreign office, it is the affected areas of a country that should be avoided not the whole country itself [the website suggests avoiding non essential travel to parts of Italy where disease has been noted]. U can find this info on the UK Foreign office website. Not sure , I am gonna wait and see as there is still 5 weeks to my trip , who knows numbers might dwindle by then. If it doesn't then I will have to reconsider but I keep thinking if this does end up being a pandemic and affecting every country indefinitely can the whole world come to a standstill and live quarantined?
I am in Riga, Latvia at the minute and not seen any masks or even heard it mentioned over here.
Renee (9 March 2020)
Not doing anything different really.
I am already taking care of my personal hygiene pretty good plus I think older people, infants or perhaps people with other health issues are more vulnerable.
Watch out grandma please! Got through a world war, a civil war and a junta... don't let the virus take you down!!!
Τα πάντα για στοίχημα και livescores
allaboutthebets (5 March 2020), Cash Bonus (6 March 2020)
I felt compelled to stock up on toilet paper. I was too late to hoard any hand sanitizer -- every store on the island is out of it and can't get any more.
I am not doing anything right now. But, I live in Las Vegas and the March Madness tournament brings in a lot of people. I might avoid the sportsbooks and bet on my phone instead.
I heard that Australians are stocking up on toilet paper and condoms. Also they are saying that the FDA can see shortage of medicine due to a manufacturing “issue” with an active pharmaceutical ingredient “related to a site affected by covid-19.”
This weekend I am going to stock up on back pain medicine just in case.
Feature your Affiliate Program with us and enjoy the rewards!
Regards,
Maria Florides
GPWA Program Manager
GPWA.org | iGamingAffiliatePrograms.com | FinanceAffiliatePrograms.com | GPWAtimes.org | iGamingPocketDirectory.com | APCW.org
Mob: +35796453758 | Skype: Maria.florides1 | Email: Maria@gpwa.org
Get liposomal vitamin C if you're gonna take Vit-C, it is extremely bio-available in comparison.
Human beings have the power to alter the outcome of quantum physics experiments by observing them. Human beings have the power to alter matter with their minds. Granted, most of us can't do it worth a **** and don't understand that it's not insta-magic but long-term assertion of pure will.
All that said, believing in something, like prayer, and then focusing the mind on certain outcomes, can change "reality" over time.
Thus, regardless of whether or not the God one prays to exists or not, the focus of mind and energy does matter.
Last edited by PROFRBcom; 6 March 2020 at 1:12 pm.
https://professionalrakeback.com
We write excellent long-form content for other webmasters, for free.
How can we work together on a win/win deal? Be creative!
Former Member 14 (7 March 2020), GPWA Maria (6 March 2020)
Nah, I was the first in Brazil.
Seriously now I had to travel to Lombardy, the meeting was set up 6 months ago.
I want to add that I still have very weird problems mostly with mucous problems or swollen parts of my body (fun with mouth).
If you talk to God, you are praying; If God talks to you, you have schizophrenia.
It's now quite difficult to buy hand gel here in the UK, not only is the shortage being caused by people panic buying, but people are also bulk buying it and selling it on eBay for 10x the price. Next weeks shop will be interesting, as it also seems the shelves are empty of toilet roll for some strange reason, the doomsday preppers are out in force.
"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up"
Around here hand gel is not the only thing hard to find.
The other night I went to the store late and bottled water, there was maybe 7 or 8 cases left in the entire store (a Walmart that serves over 15,000 families), canned goods were very thin on the shelves, forget hand gel, alcohol, antiseptics of any kind, multivitamins, most food dry goods, most rice varieties were low, the list goes on and on. Even dish soaps were low on the shelves since many of them are anti bacterial and could be a substitute for hand washing.
It looked almost exactly the same way as it does when the first storm shows up in the islands, except that the bread shelves were full LOL.
Rick
Universal4
Cash Bonus (6 March 2020)
Wow, brutal, and the kind of fights we see around here for canned goods and bottled water when storms are approaching.
Rick
Universal4
Now people will learn how to do distant work.
And how to shop online even food.
Just ordered to my 91 yrs old grandma decent prepper set.
If you talk to God, you are praying; If God talks to you, you have schizophrenia.
It's mental, there's enough toilet paper here for everyone. The manufacturers have literally huge warehouses full of it. But because of the panic-buying, supermarkets have run out.
I'll it with this quote: At his best, man is the noblest of animals; separated from law and justice he is the worst - Aristotle
Sounds like a load of "woo-woo", do you have any scientific references to back-up your claim?
I think meditation is a lot more helpful as it is an internal process that can be beneficial to a person. Praying is asking for an external force to intercede in your life in a beneficial way.
Play slots safely at licensed South African online casinos. Check out our latest slot reviews, and play free demo games before you Spina Zonke for real money.
Do anti-bacterial soaps kill viruses any better than ordinary soap?
Read more here.The FDA has said there is “no evidence” that antimicrobial soap products keep people healthier than regular soap. The agency now requires manufacturers of antibacterial products to prove the chemicals are safe for long-term daily use and that they do a better job of keeping people well than washing hands with regular soap and water.
Play slots safely at licensed South African online casinos. Check out our latest slot reviews, and play free demo games before you Spina Zonke for real money.
Not sure if this is over the top or will help in the long term, but the northern part of Italy is on lockdown.
https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/venic...002751521.html
Rick
Universal4
Cash Bonus (8 March 2020)