We have been promoting all Wagershare casinos on our websites since they first opened their affiliate program, so its a good 10 years plus. They used to be considered one of the good guys back in the day........
I don't know what went wrong or if they just got greedy but today we made the decision to blacklist all of their brands - Not an easy thing to do considering we have over 100 websites of which they appear on many of them, so its a huge amount of work to do.
They only owe us $300.00 so its not a big amount but if they are giving us the run around over $300.00 imagine what it would be like in the thousands of dollars.
We got a new depositor in November and in December they never paid us and when I queried it in January they said that there was a problem with our account details which I checked and of course there was absolutely nothing wrong with the account. Its a simple Neteller account which every other casino has no problems paying to.
Be that as it may I changed it to Moneybookers which I prefer anyway. Still no payment. They then told me that I must now wait for them to process the payment on or before the 10 January which of course came and went and at this stage the Nameless Affiliate Manager ( I say nameless because he/she simply replied as Wagershare support and signed off each email with no name ) kept telling me to be patient and then stopped responding to my emails altogether.
I then decided to do a bit of homework on them and started reading forums and other sites and discovered many people had blacklisted them for various reasons. I really need to read the forums more often as I should have seen this months ago...but better late than never!!!
Yesterday I sent them an email telling them I was blacklisting them and they never bothered to respond. I always do what I say I am going to do - so they are now BLACKLISTED. End of an era which is sad.


LinkBack URL
About LinkBacks
Reply With Quote



