-
15 February 2014, 6:53 am
#21
Yes, blacklist the firm. Don't delete the content.
-
-
15 February 2014, 7:09 am
#22
Yes that is the good move! TY!
-
-
15 February 2014, 4:04 pm
#23
Never delete content unless it is bad content. Let users know that you have other sites to recommend.
-
The Following User Says Thank You to grem For This Useful Post:
-Shay- (15 February 2014)
-
26 February 2014, 12:33 am
#24
They currently owe me over $13k, but hide behind their no new signup clause (even though they also promote player for life). Sorry, Google screwed me there I didn't stop promoting. On top of that, CSC24Seven did a changeover months ago that as a US affiliate I didn't get approved for. So even if they decided to pay (I'm struggling to pay bills but they dont care), I can't get paid anyway. That's the only option they give.
But they'll sure take the money I MADE them and the commissions that I EARNED.
Have a lot to say about these people, just can't say most of it in public.
Hoped for a signup, but Google continues to shove me further back. Guess there's nothing to do than finally BL them as well and just consider it an expensive lesson learned. Sorry I was partner with them for so many years. Hope they choke on the $13k.
Edit: Also moving well away from this niche, just not worth it anymore.
-
The Following User Says Thank You to mobilebadboy For This Useful Post:
-Shay- (26 February 2014)
-
26 February 2014, 1:18 am
#25
if you're going to black list programs, make sure you mention the individual casino properties by name as well as the affiliate program, maybe it will make some of that prime type in traffic reconsider.
-
The Following User Says Thank You to slotplayer For This Useful Post:
-Shay- (26 February 2014)
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules