Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 27 of 27
  1. #21
    Christiaan's Avatar
    Christiaan is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    February 2013
    Location
    Barcelona
    Posts
    1,279
    Thanks
    183
    Thanked 486 Times in 336 Posts

    Default

    For my company email I also use Google Apps. As Sherlock already mentioned it is the same as gmail. It works great. But you have to pay for it, so not something you would do for all your domains.

    For all the other domains I run a mail server on the same server I run my websites on. But most of the email I just redirect to my company email so it doesn't realy matter what mail server it is.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Christiaan For This Useful Post:

    vardan (1 April 2014)

  3. #22
    universal4's Avatar
    universal4 is offline Forum Administrator
    Join Date
    July 2003
    Location
    Courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway. John Wayne
    Posts
    34,012
    Thanks
    4,549
    Thanked 9,306 Times in 5,988 Posts

    Default

    I would be careful about pointing mx records at Google Apps, Amazon cloud servers etc... Many of their ip blocks are starting to appear on all the larger blacklists.

    Gmail's paid service seems to have better reputations though.

    Rick
    Universal4

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to universal4 For This Useful Post:

    vardan (1 April 2014)

  5. #23
    vardan's Avatar
    vardan is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2014
    Location
    Barcelona, Spain
    Posts
    430
    Thanks
    378
    Thanked 231 Times in 156 Posts

    Default

    Thanks to GPWA's professionals ))). Every day I get more quality information by studying this great forum.

    I've noticed that some companies offer cPanel and others not or charge more money for it (if I am not wrong). Can you explain the differnce between cPanel hosting and without cPanel hosting?

    Regards to all.
    Last edited by vardan; 1 April 2014 at 3:45 pm.

  6. #24
    Christiaan's Avatar
    Christiaan is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    February 2013
    Location
    Barcelona
    Posts
    1,279
    Thanks
    183
    Thanked 486 Times in 336 Posts

    Default

    cPanel is a hosting control panel. A control panel where you can manage your domains, email addresses, databases...

    Other popular hosting control panels are DirectAdmin and Plesk. Some companies created their own control panel for their customers. In my opinion it doesn't matter which panel they use.

    That is what I referred to in my post about VPS. If you take a VPS or dedicated server you have install (and pay) a control panel yourself or have to do everything in the console. But if you don't even know what a hosting control panel is I think it is better for you if you just take normal webhosting.

  7. #25
    vardan's Avatar
    vardan is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2014
    Location
    Barcelona, Spain
    Posts
    430
    Thanks
    378
    Thanked 231 Times in 156 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vardan View Post
    Hello,

    please let me know your thoughts about siteground .com and inmotionhosting .com.
    The StartUP plan of siteground and Launch plan of inmontion arenīt bad (I think so......)
    They have data centers in Europe and the prices are acceptables.
    Or may be you would offer another hosting company ?

    Regards.
    Hello, first of all thanks to all participants fo this thread. You helped me alot.
    I have opened new thread about sportsbook affiliate programs, please share your opinion here : https://www.gpwa.org/forum/best-spor...tml#post752745

    Regards.

  8. #26
    vardan's Avatar
    vardan is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2014
    Location
    Barcelona, Spain
    Posts
    430
    Thanks
    378
    Thanked 231 Times in 156 Posts

    Default

    Thanks Cristiaan,

    can you give me your opinion about sportsbook affiliate programs in my new thread, please?(https://www.gpwa.org/forum/best-spor...tml#post752745)

  9. #27
    gave denfoV is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    February 2014
    Posts
    37
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Default

    Depends on types of sites do you plan on running. If you have static sites that get just a few hundred users a day, it's hard to find troubles. Hostgator et al will do just fine. For smaller sites you should keep it simple and cheap, why add the headache and expense of a dedicated server for just a few thousand visitors a day?
    Poker .al (domain name) is for sale see http://www.poker .al . PM me!

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to gave denfoV For This Useful Post:

    vardan (7 April 2014)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •