Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 81 to 89 of 89
  1. #81
    VegasBaby's Avatar
    VegasBaby is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    March 2009
    Location
    Dana Point
    Posts
    69
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 13 Times in 11 Posts

    Default

    Congratulations!!! So happy to hear that everyone is healthy
    Julie Larson
    Biz Dev Director

    julie@global-acces.com
    icq: 304026905

  2. #82
    casinojack's Avatar
    casinojack is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    February 2009
    Location
    Under Anthony's bed.
    Posts
    1,428
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    775
    Thanked 454 Times in 301 Posts

    Default

    GRATS !! Wish you all well !!
    "CasinoJack"


  3. #83
    AE-Martyn is offline Former AM
    Join Date
    March 2008
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    2,050
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks
    637
    Thanked 763 Times in 434 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wagerprofits View Post
    Guys no more help needed.

    Flynn O'Neill came into the world at 7am this morning mother and baby are doing well.

    Shaun
    Sorry i missed this one as I was in Cancun and only just remembered about it...

    I told you it would be Mothering Sunday, that surely means I win my bet and Alex has to hand over his roller skates?

    Anyways congrats to all of you and I will no doubt review this thread in June when my second comes along!!

  4. #84
    wagerprofits is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    March 2003
    Location
    Costa Rica
    Posts
    1,075
    Thanks
    86
    Thanked 112 Times in 73 Posts

    Default

    Thanks mate, even though i met you a few days after the birth.....

    He is all good doing a lot of poo's and sleeping a lot, he has a goodlife.

    Shaun

    Quote Originally Posted by CWC-Martyn View Post
    Sorry i missed this one as I was in Cancun and only just remembered about it...

    I told you it would be Mothering Sunday, that surely means I win my bet and Alex has to hand over his roller skates?

    Anyways congrats to all of you and I will no doubt review this thread in June when my second comes along!!

  5. #85
    GFPC is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2008
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    3,520
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    1,150
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 674 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wagerprofits View Post
    He is all good doing a lot of poo's and sleeping a lot, he has a goodlife.

    Shaun
    That is Awesome Shaun. I hope you are also changing diapers!!

    So happy for you mate..... you must feel so proud!!!

    Can I call you "Daddy Shaun?"

    Steve

  6. #86
    wagerprofits is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    March 2003
    Location
    Costa Rica
    Posts
    1,075
    Thanks
    86
    Thanked 112 Times in 73 Posts

    Default

    Its funny you say diapers, in the UK we say nappies, but my daughter says diapers which is due to the US impact on Costa Rica.

    I am a very proud dad, of course the bond is much stronger with my wife than me but it will come in the next couple of months.

    Of course you can call me daddy shaun.

    Shaun



    Quote Originally Posted by GFPC View Post
    That is Awesome Shaun. I hope you are also changing diapers!!

    So happy for you mate..... you must feel so proud!!!

    Can I call you "Daddy Shaun?"

    Steve

  7. #87
    AE-Martyn is offline Former AM
    Join Date
    March 2008
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    2,050
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks
    637
    Thanked 763 Times in 434 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wagerprofits View Post
    Thanks mate, even though i met you a few days after the birth.....

    He is all good doing a lot of poo's and sleeping a lot, he has a goodlife.

    Shaun
    We met?

    Nah, I remember but my head was all over the show with the jetlag from Cancun. But most of the time, I do not know where I am.

    Do you have the gag reflex sorted for the toffee bags (nappies), I remember almost puking on many occasions and changing the nappies/diapers with the windows open or just holding my breath!!!

  8. #88
    wagerprofits is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    March 2003
    Location
    Costa Rica
    Posts
    1,075
    Thanks
    86
    Thanked 112 Times in 73 Posts

    Default

    We met about 4 times, mostly on the last night i was very worse for wear...

    I have have changed so m,any with my other child that i am past the puking point i remeber the first time wow that are bad now they are just mustard poo.....


    Shaun

    Quote Originally Posted by CWC-Martyn View Post
    We met?

    Nah, I remember but my head was all over the show with the jetlag from Cancun. But most of the time, I do not know where I am.

    Do you have the gag reflex sorted for the toffee bags (nappies), I remember almost puking on many occasions and changing the nappies/diapers with the windows open or just holding my breath!!!

  9. #89
    AE-Martyn is offline Former AM
    Join Date
    March 2008
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    2,050
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks
    637
    Thanked 763 Times in 434 Posts

    Default

    4 times you say......right...yeh...I remember.

    I remeber one in the Euro pub for sure, after that, its all a blur.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •