__________________
Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010
Play slots safely at licensed South African online casinos. Check out our latest slot reviews, and play free demo games before you Spina Zonke for real money.
Unfortunately we can't use that one against him because I have giant feet for a girl
Although I think even still for a guy they would be small...
You know what they say about guys with small feet....
Gotta wear small shoes.
__________________
Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010
Play slots safely at licensed South African online casinos. Check out our latest slot reviews, and play free demo games before you Spina Zonke for real money.
No.. I loaned them to him so he could wear them while collecting my award in the first year of the CAP Awards... then he kept them to collect it last year too... maybe I should just leave them with him to collect this time...
No that wont work coz I'll be there this time myself![]()
Give my bloody shoes back Martyn!
BTW - Massive shoes is not equal to big ****.
Size 8 Martyn? I think my feet are bigger than yours...
__________________
Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010
Renee (15 November 2009)
Renee (15 November 2009)
HodgeyBoy asked me to clear something up for him to.
He never **** his pants, it was just a wet fart.
He couldnt make it personally to tell you all as he is currently trying to flush his boxers down the toilet following an incident with a prawn won ton.![]()
Renee (15 November 2009)
__________________
Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010
Way to go Renee, you killed it!
Richard Wanigasekera uses sunbeds 3 times a week...all year round tan baby!![]()
__________________
Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010
Tom G is a spammer and a super ass clown of the year!
Hodgey is a buffoon.
Beacon is Right Said Fred's son
First Look GamesTAG MediaHTML Code:https://www.firstlookgames.comSweepschoiceHTML Code:https://www.tag.mediaHTML Code:https://www.sweepschoice.com
You'll find it on all the best forums mate http://www.rightsaidfred.com
First Look GamesTAG MediaHTML Code:https://www.firstlookgames.comSweepschoiceHTML Code:https://www.tag.mediaHTML Code:https://www.sweepschoice.com
Cool! I hear he is in good company though!
It's a shame that Tom had to get caught up over there, but glad that it worked out! It would be funny if it was not so sad! They really need to chill over there!
Be good Tom! You spamming crook! Just kidding.
---------------------------------------------------------
Edit:
Banned for a comment he made here: Roanan Banned at Casinomeister
Perhaps you should pretend your mother brought you up properly, instead of insulting me every time I post in the forums.
Making the reputation deduction comment I gave you for insulting me earlier in this thread public just proves my point.
Last edited by GamTrak; 3 April 2010 at 7:01 am. Reason: KARMA showed up! :D