In all honesty Mo do you think the casinos are going to drop those funds back into the industry and where would it go. I cant see affiliates profiting by it and why would they want to put it back. Its thier money..its not needed.
I think people have forgotten that CAP isnt the only place for casino affiliates nor do they control the game. There are still honest and reputable people who work in between the programs and affiliates like CM, GPWA, and Jeremy's casino and poker forums.
Personally I dont like the idea of giving control to the programs. Not that I dont trust the people I work with, but right now affiliates have a voice, you can negotiate for better terms etc and its because of the people who are the middle man between the affiliate and the program.
In regards to AM's responding only in forums. That is there choice. If they wanted to contact affiliates properly they would do so but some choose to ignore and its because of these forums that we are able to get the programs attention,
Personally I think anything like this should also involve Jeremy Enke, JTodd, Anthony, Micheal and other members of the community who have a strong relationship betwen both affiliates and the programs.
Sorry I just dont like non unionized companies
