all the best, MC.
all the best, MC.
CityGuard (9 December 2012), MichaelCorfman (9 December 2012)
Thanks Anthony - best wishes to Michael. Get well soon.
CityGuard (13 December 2012), MichaelCorfman (12 December 2012)
Only just heard about this... Michael, I hope you are OK, please do drop me an email if I can help at all in anyway whilst you are recovering.
All the best
iGB Affiliate - The biggest magazine and events for affiliates in igaming
CityGuard (13 December 2012), MichaelCorfman (13 December 2012)
Get well and good health wishes, Michael.
CityGuard (13 December 2012), MichaelCorfman (13 December 2012)
Any updates on Michael please Anthony, Stephen?
CityGuard (13 December 2012), MichaelCorfman (13 December 2012)
I just now saw this. Glad you're OK Buddy! Take it easy, and make that lazy son of yours do some work for a change! lmao!
Rest Easy and get back to 100% soon!
CityGuard (13 December 2012), MichaelCorfman (13 December 2012)
I'm doing well. I'm still on a restriction for a couple more days to not lift more than ten pounds while the sites where catheters were inserted have a chance to more fully heal. But the doctor's say I am as good as new. I think they are exaggerating a little, although I do feel pretty much completely fine at this point in time.
It is actually sort of funny in that no one in the office thinks I should exert myself. But exercise (exertion) is actually probably really good for me at this point in time.
Michael
GPWA Executive Director, Casino City CEO, Friend to the Village Idiot
Resources for Affiliates: iGamingDirectory.com, iGamingAffiliatePrograms.com, GamingMeets.com
Nice to see you're on the mend Michael.
Glad to see everyone is trying to make you take it easy. Exactly how do you exert yourself in the office anyway?? Hitting the enter key too hard? Typing too fast?![]()
CityGuard (14 December 2012), MichaelCorfman (20 December 2012)
Doolally didn't you know Michael is a break dancer in his spare time and does regular dances for them in the office?
I'm sure there's a video around here somewhere...
Nice to see you on the mend MC.
__________________
Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010
CityGuard (14 December 2012), MichaelCorfman (20 December 2012)
I'm still on a restriction for a couple more days to not lift more than ten pounds
Well, Ok,...but how are you going to be able to ***!!!
Sorry Folks, I just couldn't resist! lol Glad you're on the mend!![]()
CityGuard (14 December 2012), MichaelCorfman (20 December 2012), Renee (16 December 2012)
CityGuard (14 December 2012), MichaelCorfman (20 December 2012)
Good to see your well again.. i certainly think walking everyday would be great. Maybe 20-30 minutes a day possible a couple of times. Its great to reflect now and be able to follow a healthy life style. All the best Michael. Perhaps you can have a daily family walk just to breath in fresh air and enjoy the environment. Walking is most enjoyable with others..
I have been walking everyday - moderate pace hoping to get into two times a day during winter and in the summer biking..
I was thinking of starting a WALKING CLUB in my are where i live - Kind of feel like i wanna start a walking health group and get some people in the area exercising - it does wonders..
I guess i can even make a website..![]()
CityGuard (14 December 2012), MichaelCorfman (20 December 2012)
Glad your feeling better MC!Good to have you back in the forum!
Marit von Stedingk
"I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
Lucky Mobile Slots
Lucky Mobile Casinos
Slotsumo.com
CityGuard (14 December 2012), MichaelCorfman (20 December 2012)
Great to hear Michael, keep up the healthy exercise![]()
CityGuard (14 December 2012), MichaelCorfman (20 December 2012)
You wouldn't believe how much more fun it is to exercise in a group.
I started a facebook group for people in my area doing the program I'm doing and we get up to 10 people on a saturday morning at 7.30am doing a hardcore cardio circuit. It's so much fun and have made so many new friends. Only problem is that I'm the leader, so if I don't show up, noone shows up. Gives me a good excuse to show up every week
Touche! This made me LOLWell, Ok,...but how are you going to be able to ***!!!
__________________
Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010
MichaelCorfman (20 December 2012)
- I agree its much better with groups. I tried asking people around but no one seems to want to exercise so while i walk 5.6 KM per day i decided to join a hot yoga class and maybe i can find some walker/joggers there..
Plan to work 50% of what i did in 2012 and spend the other 1/2 exercising and keeping active.
MichaelCorfman (20 December 2012), Renee (16 December 2012)
Glad to hear you're doing well, Michael!![]()
onlinegamblingwebsites.com - Formally known as goodbonusguide.
Gambling Domains: Small clear out of some of the domains we've been hoarding - see the spreadsheet here.
MichaelCorfman (3 January 2013)
Glad to see you are doing much better Mr C! I don't know what we would do without you.![]()
MichaelCorfman (20 December 2012)
Glad to see your recovering well MC... take it easy and enjoy the holidays!!
MichaelCorfman (3 January 2013)
I hope you're feeling better now Michael. Wishing you a speedy recovery
MichaelCorfman (3 January 2013)