Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 51
  1. #1
    lunaraurora's Avatar
    lunaraurora is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2007
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    216
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked 55 Times in 33 Posts

    Default A nice SEO company?

    Hi mates, i'm looking for a professional and honest seo company for a gambling site, able not only to offer link building service, keyword research and so on, but most of all able to make a deep analysis to find a site's problems (over optimizations and/or various penalities that could block a site from high ranking). If you had experience with positive results please post the company name.

  2. #2
    casdirs is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    104
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 21 Times in 17 Posts

    Default

    I've only ever used submitedge.com, and I found them to be pretty good. I prefer to do everything myself though because its so much cheaper. Here's a list you can check out for other SEO companies, its a list of the top SEO companies on the net.

    www.topseos.com/rankings-of-best-link-building-companies

  3. #3
    camino is offline New Member
    Join Date
    November 2011
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    if you do a search for gambling seo a couple of the people from here turn up on it offering services. As I work in SEO I have never had to out-source.

  4. #4
    EugeneK is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    183
    Thanks
    43
    Thanked 47 Times in 18 Posts

    Default

    lunaraurora,

    if you are ready to pay 2000+ USD/mo, pm me I will share one company with you.

  5. #5
    davemerry's Avatar
    davemerry is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    June 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    751
    Thanks
    332
    Thanked 230 Times in 182 Posts

    Default

    Lunaraurora what type of budget do you have for SEO?

    I should be able to recommend someone for you, however it depends on finance.

    Thanks,
    Dave

  6. #6
    lunaraurora's Avatar
    lunaraurora is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2007
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    216
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked 55 Times in 33 Posts

    Default

    Sent you PM Dave

  7. #7
    thebookiesoffers is offline Former Member
    Join Date
    November 2009
    Location
    Leicester, UK
    Posts
    3,225
    Thanks
    412
    Thanked 1,764 Times in 1,009 Posts

    Default

    I can't recommend anyone but what I will say I double check everything they are offering, get a full, exact run down of what they will be doing. Make sure they won't just add you to their link farms and 10000 crap directories. And a good honest SEO will never say they can guarentee a top 10 spot. oh, and avoid the cheap crap from India, they are about 8 years behind in terms of SEO

  8. #8
    MassiveM's Avatar
    MassiveM is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    December 2011
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lunaraurora View Post
    Hi mates, i'm looking for a professional and honest seo company for a gambling site, able not only to offer link building service, keyword research and so on, but most of all able to make a deep analysis to find a site's problems (over optimizations and/or various penalities that could block a site from high ranking). If you had experience with positive results please post the company name.
    Hey lunaraurora,

    I know the Gambling Industry pretty well and I know numerous SEO companies that I would deem "suitable". PM me if you want me to talk you through a couple of options.

  9. #9
    Freebetsuk7's Avatar
    Freebetsuk7 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    November 2011
    Location
    SCARBOROUGH,ENGLAND
    Posts
    276
    Blog Entries
    7
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 15 Times in 15 Posts

    Default

    How much is the "Average" price of a good seo company?

    And some sell pagerank 6-9 links......are they worth buying?

  10. #10
    catchingsmoke is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2009
    Posts
    200
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 44 Times in 29 Posts

    Default

    generally speaking a good SEO company won't be one that brokers links and certainly not one that suggests that pagerank actually means anything.

    A good SEO company may link build for you, but if they are transparent with their link building they shouldn't be using PR as a metric and they should explain to you why they are buying what they are buying.

  11. #11
    MassiveM's Avatar
    MassiveM is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    December 2011
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Freebetsuk7 View Post
    How much is the "Average" price of a good seo company?

    And some sell pagerank 6-9 links......are they worth buying?
    It's IMPOSSIBLE to say.

    #1 Every single SEO company has a completely different pricing structure or should...
    #2 It depends on the current state of your site
    #3 Coming from #1, it depends on their size and experience
    #4 It depends on the terms that you are looking to target
    #5 Are you targeting one geographic location or numerous?? You might want to target google.co.uk, google.ca and google.com
    #6 As an example, Page 1 for "Casino" would be much easier on say Google.com.au (Australia) rather than Google.co.uk which in my opinion is the hardest Google to target at the minute

    Don't buy links at PR 6-9!

    #1 In 99% of cases you can't justify the spend for the ROI on such expensive links
    #2 They are generally not good sites, most sites at PR 6+ which are genuine, are generally big companies or high traffic sites in the matter of speaking, the majority of them won't even link out
    #3 You can actually do more damage to your site than good

  12. #12
    Freebetsuk7's Avatar
    Freebetsuk7 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    November 2011
    Location
    SCARBOROUGH,ENGLAND
    Posts
    276
    Blog Entries
    7
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 15 Times in 15 Posts

    Default

    Well i was offered 30 pagerank 6-9 links for £100.....and as my site is ranking poorly for my keywords i was nearly tempted to be honest!

    But i think i need to have a think about things!

    Building backlinks is one subject i am very weak on!

    I would love to speak to someone who knew a lot about building backlinks,but it is knowing who to trust!

  13. #13
    MassiveM's Avatar
    MassiveM is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    December 2011
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Freebetsuk7 View Post
    Well i was offered 30 pagerank 6-9 links for £100.....and as my site is ranking poorly for my keywords i was nearly tempted to be honest!

    But i think i need to have a think about things!

    Building backlinks is one subject i am very weak on!

    I would love to speak to someone who knew a lot about building backlinks,but it is knowing who to trust!
    NO NO NO NO NO!

    It might not be much money but it's money which is down the drain if you go with that...

    Dude - if you were "buying" links then a PR 6 - 9 should cost thousands upon thousands for a PR 9 as an example, just one, not 30!

    It's simple in SEO and it's what the companies do to confuse people who aren't really familiar with SEO.

    They will just be forum comments or social bookmarks where the home page of that site (referring domain) is PR 6 - 9...

    £100 would sound about right, as I'm 99% sure that's what they will be.

    On Elance, you can find Indians that would do 300 for $50.

  14. #14
    thebookiesoffers is offline Former Member
    Join Date
    November 2009
    Location
    Leicester, UK
    Posts
    3,225
    Thanks
    412
    Thanked 1,764 Times in 1,009 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MassiveM View Post
    NO NO NO NO NO!

    It might not be much money but it's money which is down the drain if you go with that...

    Dude - if you were "buying" links then a PR 6 - 9 should cost thousands upon thousands for a PR 9 as an example, just one, not 30!

    It's simple in SEO and it's what the companies do to confuse people who aren't really familiar with SEO.

    They will just be forum comments or social bookmarks where the home page of that site (referring domain) is PR 6 - 9...

    £100 would sound about right, as I'm 99% sure that's what they will be.

    On Elance, you can find Indians that would do 300 for $50.
    they are actually more likely to be blog post comment with 'no follow'. but you are correct, avoid at all costs

  15. #15
    Freebetsuk7's Avatar
    Freebetsuk7 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    November 2011
    Location
    SCARBOROUGH,ENGLAND
    Posts
    276
    Blog Entries
    7
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 15 Times in 15 Posts

    Default

    Everybody seems to know about building backlinks apart from me!!!!!....lol

    I was a welder for 30 years though!!!.....that`s my excuse and i am sticking to it!!!!.....lol

  16. #16
    MassiveM's Avatar
    MassiveM is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    December 2011
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by casdirs View Post
    I've only ever used submitedge.com, and I found them to be pretty good. I prefer to do everything myself though because its so much cheaper. Here's a list you can check out for other SEO companies, its a list of the top SEO companies on the net.

    http://www.topseos.com/rankings-of-b...ding-companies
    I wouldn't agree with this link at all.

    All the companies on there pay for their position.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to MassiveM For This Useful Post:

    catchingsmoke (9 December 2011)

  18. #17
    catchingsmoke is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2009
    Posts
    200
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 44 Times in 29 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MassiveM View Post
    I wouldn't agree with this link at all.

    All the companies on there pay for their position.
    Yer I've heard about these guys before and MassiveM is right

  19. #18
    hakank is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    547
    Thanks
    126
    Thanked 81 Times in 72 Posts

    Default

    Just don't do as I did...

    Payed a company and got good response in the beginning, after a couple of months I hadn't heard anything so I started to email the owner.

    After a few emails I finally got hold of him and he told me that their office had been robbed and lost all computers/data.
    Ok, I sent him my details again since he promised me to continue the work.

    A few more months went by and then I got aware though social media that the company had gone broke and shut down it's business...

    All I got when I after 10 or so emails was a "Sorry that we couldn't help you"

    A well spent $800 in my opinion..... I hope that they had fun with my money though..

  20. #19
    Freebetsuk7's Avatar
    Freebetsuk7 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    November 2011
    Location
    SCARBOROUGH,ENGLAND
    Posts
    276
    Blog Entries
    7
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 15 Times in 15 Posts

    Default

    I have discovered the art of building backlinks now i think......so i don`t need to spend money on expensive seo experts!!!!!

    For my key words "free bet uk".....i have moved up 20 places in a week to the first page of results!!!!mmmmmmmmmmm....lol

    I don`t know if it is because i am starting to come out of Google`s "sandbox" or because i have built some good backlinks!!!!!....lol

    But i am very happy indeed!!!!!

  21. #20
    grem's Avatar
    grem is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2010
    Location
    CBN
    Posts
    1,450
    Blog Entries
    19
    Thanks
    253
    Thanked 389 Times in 204 Posts

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •