I too am looking for a good link building SEO company, however one thing I'll say is, don't go anywhere near Submit Edge, they are a rip off!!
I too am looking for a good link building SEO company, however one thing I'll say is, don't go anywhere near Submit Edge, they are a rip off!!
Instead of paying SEO companies very expensive charges that they charge i have deceided to do my own D.I.Y seo lol
I started my own seo company (webdesign also), now we have experience in competitive domains like gambling, clothes, health.
I don't recommend firms from "top 10" google's page, they have big prices and small value. You will obtain only low value links like social bookmarking, and links from their own sites/directories network. After 1-2 years many of these sites will be banned from google, so you risk also severe penalties.
I would rather not pay a penny for someone to do seo on my site!!!!
Having read about seo on the internet i have found that it is not as hard as some people make out.It is just a matter of taking the right advice and if you just do what is right for you then your on the right path!
But yes i agree there are a lot of sharks out there wanting a fortune for low quality links!
I had several deals with Another Media company http://another-media.com
They finish all assignments in term. And what is more important I don't have to fix their work then.
Manage casino and poker related websites of high quality. Can help you in link building
I would still say it is far better to read up about seo on the numerous seo forums!
It is not as difficult as some seo consultants would have you believe!
I totally agree with FreebetsUk - if you do enough reading and listen to the experts and practise all their tips and tricks ( you will soon get an idea of who they are on the forums ) you can do a pretty good job of SEO yourself.
However, many experts don't always agree with each other - so here is where you would need to do a bit of trial and error to see what works for you.
You can also post questions on forums like this one, as despite us all being competitors - most are happy to help out with advice for newbies.
Online Casinos| SA Casinos | Best Online Casinos | Rand Casinos | Online Slot | Online Casinos | Best Slots Games
Follow Us on Twitter
Yes i agree with Topboss-All seo consultants seem to have different views on seo so it is a case of reading up about seo tips that you have learnt and then testing them out!
The one thing that i found most frustrating is that you sometimes have to wait weeks or even months to see the benefit of your seo changes!......but it is rewarding when you do see that your changes are working!
I also had some great advice from a fellow webmaster and i was quite surprised at the quality info he gave me as it really set me off on the right path and i have not looked back since.
The hardest part about seo is understanding how the search engines operate.Once you know that you will never want to hire a seo consultant again!!!
Lots of SEO company are there in the world. You can also search more about it on the Internet. There is the demand of the SEO and that's why every IT company has starting this service.
Last edited by richardcruise07; 25 April 2012 at 1:50 pm.
I recommend everyone firstly to read in the SEO topic, then do it yourself.
Elit Sportfogadók Klubja - Sportfogadási tippek kezdő és profi játékosok
I find that you come along way on social networks like Twitter and G+ too, if you're willing to invest the little time needed to find the really good experts.
Once you've found these experts - you can follow them and they share from others - which you can then tag along to
Many SEO agencies are on the other hand not really worth following IMO - I have a Twitter list of SEO profiles I follow here: https://twitter.com/#!/Mazter81/seo, which you are welcome to subscribe to - Some are Danish though![]()