Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 66
  1. #21
    IhreConsulting's Avatar
    IhreConsulting is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Stockholm
    Posts
    263
    Thanks
    97
    Thanked 155 Times in 69 Posts

    Default

    Good luck Rebecca! Hope both your "kids" recover soon
    Lucky for me that my little one is now back to her usual diva self and can go back to day care, so hopefully I can work twice as fast today to get through my huge to do list!

    Good luck for today. Remember its only a few hours till its the weekend! We are off to London for the day to celebrate my belated bday and my son's bday who turns 3 on Monday. Where does the time go!!
    Edward Ihre / Claire Wellard / Katerina Milfaitova

    www.ihreconsulting.com
    affiliates@ihreconsulting.com

    Ihre Consulting

    Like & follow us socially
    Facebook
    Twitter
    LinkedIn
    Instagram

  2. #22
    QuasarAffiliates is offline Former AM
    Join Date
    September 2012
    Posts
    337
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 88 Times in 78 Posts

    Default

    Oh yes well understood! LOL... still fighting her cold and been to the Dr twice already....we are having unusually low temperatures for March hence why so many viruses are popping up at the moment.

    On a different note, all ages are cute but you gotta love the toddler ages...my LO has started to form sentences now and she comes up with the cutest things. She is a huge Elsa fan now..(from Frozen). Thank god for this cartoon...

    She starts Nursery soon and and I am not prepared for this at all! Mummy is not looking forward to this part of her growing up!

    Regards,
    Rebecca

  3. #23
    QuasarAffiliates is offline Former AM
    Join Date
    September 2012
    Posts
    337
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 88 Times in 78 Posts

    Default

    Hi All,

    Swimming season is just around the corner and I wanted to try an find a particular bathing suit for my LO. Last summer she was badly bitten by a jelly fish so you can imagine how reluctant I am to have her swimming in the sea again. I know its better than pools but I would like her to wear some protective swim wear as a prevention. We are just invaded with jelly fish (not the poisonous ones) but enough to give you a nasty sting with a scar to remember it by. It was a nightmare I do not want to live through again.

    Her swim suit was an 'all in one' sun protection suit and the only parts of her body that were uncovered were her hands and literally 1/4 of her legs.

    Any ideas of what I can buy for her this summer. Something that can be totally full length? Any ideas?

    Thanks,
    Rebecca

  4. #24
    IhreConsulting's Avatar
    IhreConsulting is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Stockholm
    Posts
    263
    Thanks
    97
    Thanked 155 Times in 69 Posts

    Default

    Hey Rebecca
    That sounds awful!! I am actually a bit afraid of the sea and your experience only shows me why we should stay out of the water LOL. I would probably look for something similar to what she had last time. Or the only other thing you could do is perhaps get a wetsuit for when she is totally swimming and then just a swim bottoms / UV protection T-shirt for when she is playing on the sand / at the shoreside? Then she might have a bit more freedom to play, then be completely safe when in the water of any little creature who comes close to her!
    Edward Ihre / Claire Wellard / Katerina Milfaitova

    www.ihreconsulting.com
    affiliates@ihreconsulting.com

    Ihre Consulting

    Like & follow us socially
    Facebook
    Twitter
    LinkedIn
    Instagram

  5. #25
    Maria F is offline No longer with Harbour Gaming Affiliates
    Join Date
    November 2010
    Location
    Cyprus
    Posts
    2,406
    Thanks
    368
    Thanked 337 Times in 248 Posts

    Default

    I agree that a wetsuit is your best bet. I was searching about it and there are not many options available out there.

  6. #26
    QuasarAffiliates is offline Former AM
    Join Date
    September 2012
    Posts
    337
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 88 Times in 78 Posts

    Default

    Good Idea...perhaps I can get something specific. last summer she had a 3/4 body wet suit but it was the thin material so I probably need something with thicker material. We are surrounded by sea so its difficult to stay away from the beach. But believe me I am prepared to go the extra mile to make sure she is extra protected in the sea. It was honestly a living nightmare. her little legs still have the scars to show for it. i wonder if I am able to get a confirmation that such a such would protect from such creatures? I'll have to ask some diving ppl.

    Regards,
    Rebecca

  7. #27
    QuasarAffiliates is offline Former AM
    Join Date
    September 2012
    Posts
    337
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 88 Times in 78 Posts

    Default

    Hi All,

    Its almost summer time and need your advice. I am trying to find a stinger swim suit for my little one and I am concerned about one specific detail. I know they do the trick when it comes to sun protection but do they safely protect against jelly fish stings. Anyone have experience with these type of swim wear. I can only get 3/4 length in my country...and she got stunk on her lower feet. So before I purchase one, i want to be sure.

    Thanks,
    Rebecca

  8. #28
    IhreConsulting's Avatar
    IhreConsulting is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Stockholm
    Posts
    263
    Thanks
    97
    Thanked 155 Times in 69 Posts

    Default

    Hey Rebecca
    I haven't ever purchased one, but I found a couple of things online which might help and they might be able to do international deliveries? Or you might be able to order something more locally once you know which item would be best suited?
    http://www.ecostinger.com/girls-sun-...pink-p-74.html
    http://www.amazon.com/Jellyfish-Stin.../dp/B0011AWRNG
    http://www.purpleturtle.co.uk/acatal...FWjKtAod8DgA0g

    I just found this as well which might help decide what to get
    http://www.wetsuitwarehouse.com.au/p...s_wetsuits_faq

    Good luck!
    Edward Ihre / Claire Wellard / Katerina Milfaitova

    www.ihreconsulting.com
    affiliates@ihreconsulting.com

    Ihre Consulting

    Like & follow us socially
    Facebook
    Twitter
    LinkedIn
    Instagram

  9. #29
    QuasarAffiliates is offline Former AM
    Join Date
    September 2012
    Posts
    337
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 88 Times in 78 Posts

    Default

    Hi Claire,

    Thanks for the tip. I actually contacted a few companies from the links you sent and they already replied so looks like I am on the right track. At the moment its like I am jumping from one hoop to another. Sorting out summer and day care. As of next month, my LO will start on a new venture (day care) and I am not really ready for it.

    Regards,
    Rebecca

  10. #30
    AcePlayer is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    June 2009
    Posts
    72
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Man some of you really need to try and catch up.. 4th one on the way

    Ages 6, 3, 10 months and TBD lol around Oct.

    It is increasingly hard to get anything done around here anymore!!!
    Our latest US friendly online casino portals: Online Casinos USA and Gambling.gg are dedicated to helping United States players find the best online casinos for their gaming needs.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to AcePlayer For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (20 May 2014)

  12. #31
    Maria F is offline No longer with Harbour Gaming Affiliates
    Join Date
    November 2010
    Location
    Cyprus
    Posts
    2,406
    Thanks
    368
    Thanked 337 Times in 248 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by online18casino View Post
    Man some of you really need to try and catch up.. 4th one on the way

    Ages 6, 3, 10 months and TBD lol around Oct.

    It is increasingly hard to get anything done around here anymore!!!
    I don’t know how you manage!

    I know that as human we get used to anything, but I always wonder how parents with 2+ kids manage to do things without going crazy.

    I wish you all the best

  13. #32
    AcePlayer is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    June 2009
    Posts
    72
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maria Florides View Post
    I don’t know how you manage!

    I know that as human we get used to anything, but I always wonder how parents with 2+ kids manage to do things without going crazy.

    I wish you all the best
    Two was easy... Three is much, much harder.. and honestly I don't know how I'm going to survive another.. The terrible twos are no joke!
    Our latest US friendly online casino portals: Online Casinos USA and Gambling.gg are dedicated to helping United States players find the best online casinos for their gaming needs.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to AcePlayer For This Useful Post:

    AE-Martyn (20 May 2014)

  15. #33
    Maria F is offline No longer with Harbour Gaming Affiliates
    Join Date
    November 2010
    Location
    Cyprus
    Posts
    2,406
    Thanks
    368
    Thanked 337 Times in 248 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by online18casino View Post
    Two was easy... Three is much, much harder.. and honestly I don't know how I'm going to survive another.. The terrible twos are no joke!
    I have heard a say that goes like this “You are given only what you are able to cope with”, so I am positive you will get through it with flying colours.

    I have only one boy, but I would have loved to have at least one more to make sure my son wasn’t so alone. Too late now to cry over spilled water LOL

  16. #34
    QuasarAffiliates is offline Former AM
    Join Date
    September 2012
    Posts
    337
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 88 Times in 78 Posts

    Default

    I am sure you will handle it, we always find the means to cope. Congratulations firstly and furthermore, just keep in mind that they will not stay this young forever. I hear you re terrible twos as I am currently going through this with my toddler + potty training. Yes it is very very very hard and with 1 and holding a full time job, believe me the pressure piles up let alone with 4. But it is all worth it. Cherish every moment as its a worse headache when they are much older.

    Regards,
    Rebecca


    Quote Originally Posted by online18casino View Post
    Man some of you really need to try and catch up.. 4th one on the way

    Ages 6, 3, 10 months and TBD lol around Oct.

    It is increasingly hard to get anything done around here anymore!!!

  17. #35
    QuasarAffiliates is offline Former AM
    Join Date
    September 2012
    Posts
    337
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 88 Times in 78 Posts

    Default

    Just pulled an all nighter so you can imagine how much coffee I needed this morning....but when the going gets tough, I take a deep breath, pull up my socks and just forget about it....I will do it all over again in a heart beat.

  18. #36
    AE-Martyn is offline Former AM
    Join Date
    March 2008
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    2,050
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks
    637
    Thanked 763 Times in 434 Posts

    Default

    I found going from 1 kid to 2 harder than going from 2 to 3 kids. The 3rd just seems to slot in to the lifestyle you currently lead - the kid has no choice.

    The only real difference is a little less sleep, you need a bigger car and holidays cost more.

  19. #37
    QuasarAffiliates is offline Former AM
    Join Date
    September 2012
    Posts
    337
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 88 Times in 78 Posts

    Default

    hahahahaha thanks for the tips... I think you need for of everything with 3.

    Some people say that its better to have your second shortly after your first or with a 2 yr gap or so.... others say a gap of 4 years helps but I think it also depends on the child and your life style. Its nice that your kids grow up within the same age group but nowadays I dont think this is possible. My brother and I are 1yr 7 months apart and it was great having someone there to play and argue with every day! Lol.

    Regards,
    Rebecca

  20. #38
    sweetbet's Avatar
    sweetbet is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2012
    Posts
    2,824
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    898
    Thanked 1,574 Times in 1,086 Posts

    Default

    I know someone who has 6 children. I once asked her how she does it. I only have 2 children and sometimes it feels like I have 10 She told me that it gets easier as you have more because the older ones will help you to raise the younger ones.

  21. #39
    Maria F is offline No longer with Harbour Gaming Affiliates
    Join Date
    November 2010
    Location
    Cyprus
    Posts
    2,406
    Thanks
    368
    Thanked 337 Times in 248 Posts

    Default

    Check this out, they already have 19 kids and they want more! http://www.today.com/moms/duggars-vi...nts-2D79685068

    I saw a program called “say yes to the dress” I remember this couple was featured there; they were getting a dress for their 10th wedding anniversary or something like that. He looked like he was so much in love with his wife, they were very sweet actually.

  22. #40
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maria Florides View Post
    Check this out, they already have 19 kids and they want more! http://www.today.com/moms/duggars-vi...nts-2D79685068

    I saw a program called “say yes to the dress” I remember this couple was featured there; they were getting a dress for their 10th wedding anniversary or something like that. He looked like he was so much in love with his wife, they were very sweet actually.
    WHY? That is my question. By the time the 19th is old enough to know who you are you will be dead! I think that's very irresponsible but that is my opinion.

    Quote Originally Posted by sweetbet View Post
    I know someone who has 6 children. I once asked her how she does it. I only have 2 children and sometimes it feels like I have 10 She told me that it gets easier as you have more because the older ones will help you to raise the younger ones.
    My best friend is 2 days younger than me and she has 5 boys. Had the first one when we were 19 and had one every 2 years since. I'm pretty sure she tried to have another recently but miscarried.

    Her boys are FERAL. They fight, hit and bicker with each other all the time about everything. I visited her a few years ago when the 5th was only just a few months old and even just the 4 boys were feral. I can't even imagine having to look after them all with someone else anyway, but her husband has one of those jobs where he works away in the mines for a month at a time then is home for a week then off again, so she does it ALL on her own.

    She is definitely a bigger person than I am. I don't even want to have one kid because I don't think I could look after it. Not that I'm irresponsible, I just don't think I have the mother gene that every other woman out there has. I do admire all you guys who have kids and manage to have a relatively "normal" lifestyle.
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •