Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 61 to 66 of 66
  1. #61
    AE-Martyn is offline Former AM
    Join Date
    March 2008
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    2,050
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks
    637
    Thanked 763 Times in 434 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by online18casino View Post
    Funny you should say that. I just traded in my Camry for a Highlander over the weekend! Needed that third row of seats lol
    Yep we traded up to a 7 seater Ford S-Max. The Beacon Bus. I'm planning a change next year though to something a little more 'man' than family bus.

  2. #62
    QuasarAffiliates is offline Former AM
    Join Date
    September 2012
    Posts
    337
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 88 Times in 78 Posts

    Default

    Definitely need a bigger car. We just came back from a small family trip (1 week) and I have absolutely no idea how all the things fit in my car. The stroller takes up most of the boot but space is really becoming a problem.

    On a different note, officially kicked off with potty training but only wees in the potty. The rest will either be a surprise in her trainers or she will wait until she has a nappy on before bed. I know that this is normal but I want to help my daughter understand that its also fine to go to stage 2 in the potty as well... Anyone else going through this right now?

    Regards,
    Rebecca

  3. #63
    Tarareef is offline Former Affiliate Manager
    Join Date
    July 2014
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Hey Rebecca,

    I have found that a mosquito repellent bracelet has worked best for my son. At night time i dont even put it on him, just sit it on the edge of the bed.
    It has a slight smell but nothing overpowering.

  4. #64
    -Shay- is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2012
    Posts
    3,061
    Thanks
    12,175
    Thanked 3,133 Times in 1,685 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by QuasarAffiliates View Post
    Can anyone recommend a good mosquito repellant (for kids and adults) which is odorless?

    Thanks,
    Rebecca
    It is certainly not odorless, but over the weekend I was at a party. A woman at the party used Lavender as a mosquito repellant. She sprayed it on many of the guests at the party. I personally did not use it but as an indirect result of that scent, I did not get bit.

    The week earlier, I end up leaving the same place early, as the mosquitoes were vicious but this time, the Lavender did the trick.

    It could certainly be used as a barrier or as a personal bug repellent.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to -Shay- For This Useful Post:

    Renee (8 July 2014)

  6. #65
    QuasarAffiliates is offline Former AM
    Join Date
    September 2012
    Posts
    337
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 88 Times in 78 Posts

    Default

    Thanks Shay,

    I have heard of this working before. I will surely try it out as it is much nicer and more gentle for toddler skin. And smells nice too.


    Quote Originally Posted by -Shay- View Post
    It is certainly not odorless, but over the weekend I was at a party. A woman at the party used Lavender as a mosquito repellant. She sprayed it on many of the guests at the party. I personally did not use it but as an indirect result of that scent, I did not get bit.

    The week earlier, I end up leaving the same place early, as the mosquitoes were vicious but this time, the Lavender did the trick.

    It could certainly be used as a barrier or as a personal bug repellent.

  7. #66
    Anthony-Coral is offline Former Employee of Coral
    Join Date
    September 2008
    Location
    Gibraltar
    Posts
    1,217
    Thanks
    904
    Thanked 717 Times in 443 Posts

    Default

    Try googling Agua de Colonia. There's alots of variations, even Johnsons do a version.

    Over here in Spain they use it a lot, it's just a very mildly scented citrus cologne that helps repel mozzies. All babies get dowsed in the stuff, your kids come out of nursery smelling of it!

    After Kids bath time I massage it into their hair then a few other points like wrists, ankles, behind the knees and on their bellies... leaves them smelling lovely!

    http://www.purespain.co.uk/products/...ia/colonia.php

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •