rakebackengine[dot]com - [RESOLVED]
During one of my "routine" checks, I have found that rakebackpokerbonus.com was kind enough to steal a bulk of my content on my BigBet poker review page. Even snagged my screen shots (at least they are hosting them and not leaching).
If you promote poker, you may wish to check to see if your content is safe.
Messages sent to the owner, time allotted for removal before I go the next step. 
Why can't people do their own work. Maybe I am writing to good?
edit: The website is auto populated with content served from RakeBackEngine.com. I have started steps against the guilty party. There are around 52 skins on the network and nearly all have the same content. So the true thief is rackbackengine
Last edited by Chips; 30 March 2010 at 1:44 pm.
Reason: added true thief
--
"People who are unable to motivate themselves must be content with mediocrity." ~Andrew Carnegie~