Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast
Results 181 to 200 of 204
  1. #181
    rotirigratuite is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    July 2024
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    27
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 5 Times in 3 Posts

    Default

    You can certainly try to do SEO yourself, but it's very challenging to manage all aspects alone. Hiring 2-3 people to help with tasks like data analysis, content writing, and guest posting can make the process much more manageable and effective.

  2. #182
    IGN
    IGN is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    July 2024
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Hi!

    Most of the job you can get done with free tools like GSC or GA4; and SERP. As for paid tools I suggest Ahrefs and/or a SEranking.

  3. #183
    hatario's Avatar
    hatario is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2023
    Posts
    63
    Thanks
    30
    Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts

    Default

    Ahrefs.
    GSC, but I do like the newish Ahrefs Webmaster Tools.
    For visitor tracking, I use a self-hosted version of Plausible.
    For content optimisation, which I dont do a lot, I use Neuron writer, which is like a cheaper version of SeoSurfer.
    For the technical stuff, I use Screaming Frog or Lightbulb.

  4. #184
    Woodman is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    December 2023
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Use groupbuy tools to save on budgets. But overall, the main ones you need are Ahrefs and SimilarWeb.

  5. #185
    NoDepositCasinos's Avatar
    NoDepositCasinos is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2022
    Location
    Colombia
    Posts
    1,246
    Thanks
    364
    Thanked 488 Times in 402 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hatario View Post
    Ahrefs.
    GSC, but I do like the newish Ahrefs Webmaster Tools.
    For visitor tracking, I use a self-hosted version of Plausible.
    For content optimisation, which I dont do a lot, I use Neuron writer, which is like a cheaper version of SeoSurfer.
    For the technical stuff, I use Screaming Frog or Lightbulb.
    Would you consider Neuron Writer a good enough alternative to SurferSeo? I am ok with it, but would mind to change for a cheaper option if it is good enough.
    casinobonusnewsletter.com - AMs contact me for deals

    revenueoptimization.io - DM me if you want to be featured in our blog

  6. #186
    hatario's Avatar
    hatario is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2023
    Posts
    63
    Thanks
    30
    Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts

    Default

    I got Neuron really cheap from AppSumo, lifetime access - used Surfer before that, its more polished, but the features are mostly the same, stuff like how many images the competition has is missing tho.

    If you are OK with Surfer, I would probably stay on it.

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hatario For This Useful Post:

    NoDepositCasinos (28 September 2024), VladS (17 October 2024)

  8. #187
    melbetaffiliates's Avatar
    melbetaffiliates is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    September 2024
    Location
    India
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    I have personally used Ahrefs and Semrush. Both are relatively good tools. Ahrefs is a bit cheaper as compared to Semrush however they don't offer any trial period. Semrush gives you 7 days trial.
    Sam Dmello - Manager - www.melbetaffiliates.co

  9. #188
    Jonui's Avatar
    Jonui is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    October 2020
    Location
    Jakarta
    Posts
    18
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    so far Ahrefs & Majestic best right now ! we have 8 years for use these tools for work on my project from 2018 till now
    Best Game Online Populer 2024 in Indonesia at https://dktoto.id/

  10. #189
    MariaIrani is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2024
    Location
    Madrid
    Posts
    8
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    For articles, Surfer SEO is a very good option. It will offer you a good range of titles and terms as well as keywords.

  11. #190
    VladS's Avatar
    VladS is offline Brand New Member
    Join Date
    September 2024
    Location
    Kyiv
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    Not sure i'll surprize someone, I use Ahrefs, GSC , and Surfer.
    As SEO tool for the WordPress I use Yoast.

  12. #191
    melbetaffiliates's Avatar
    melbetaffiliates is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    September 2024
    Location
    India
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    I have been using SEMrush for a while. It is fairly good in terms of competitors comparison and keyword research. I also prefer using Google Search console.
    Sam Dmello - Manager - www.melbetaffiliates.co

  13. #192
    tipy1x2's Avatar
    tipy1x2 is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    October 2024
    Posts
    19
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    I use Neuron from AppSumo -lifetime access- its good option

  14. #193
    Ingenious is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2025
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Ahrefs, Semrush , Screaming Frog... until able to hire someone to take care of those

  15. #194
    topcaz's Avatar
    topcaz is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    February 2025
    Posts
    39
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    depends on what you are looking for, for on-site SEO recommend Rankmath, for off-site ahrefs (quite expensive though)

  16. #195
    Gamblegrounds's Avatar
    Gamblegrounds is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    June 2025
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    We use Ahrefs, and it meets all our needs.
    GambleGrounds
    E: admin@gamblegrounds.com
    W: www.gamblegrounds.com
    GambleGrounds.com, your ultimate guide to the world of online casinos and betting.

  17. #196
    himanshuinf's Avatar
    himanshuinf is offline Brand New Member
    Join Date
    June 2025
    Location
    India
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 4ndy View Post
    Hi

    Having relied mainly on ppc and using seo agencies for the last 15 years I now want to have a go at seo myself, which paid online tools do I need from this list, do I need them all or will one suffice, are there any other must haves?
    Moz
    Majestic
    Ahrefs
    Semrush

    Best wishes
    Andy
    Hi Andy,


    Great to hear you want to take SEO into your own hands. You definitely don’t need all of those tools — they overlap quite a bit.

    • Ahrefs and Semrush are the two big all-rounders. Each one covers keyword research, backlink analysis, site audits, rank tracking, and competitor research. Most solo SEOs or in-house teams pick one of these and stick with it.
    • Moz is beginner-friendly but less comprehensive these days compared to the two above.
    • Majestic is more specialized, focusing mainly on backlink data and link quality metrics — useful if link building is your main play, but not essential if you’re just starting.


    If you want just one tool, I’d recommend Ahrefs (strong backlink data, great content explorer) or Semrush (strong keyword database, solid for PPC/SEO crossover).

    Other “must-haves” I’d suggest:

    • Google Search Console (free, essential for understanding how your site performs in search).
    • Google Analytics (GA4) (free, to track traffic and conversions).
    • A good site crawler like Screaming Frog (paid but inexpensive, invaluable for technical SEO).


    So in short: pick one all-rounder (Ahrefs or Semrush), add the free Google tools, and consider Screaming Frog for crawling. That will give you everything you need to manage SEO yourself.

  18. #197
    tomasimkuss is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2025
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Ahrefs since it has pretty much all the functionality I need. I sometimes also use Screaming Frog for technical checks to quickly spot duplicates, broken links, or metadata issues.

  19. #198
    luckypanda is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2025
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    I mostly use Ahrefs for backlinks, competitors and keyword research. Thinking about trying Surfer for content but not sure yet if I’ll really use it.

  20. #199
    BettingFlow's Avatar
    BettingFlow is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    November 2025
    Posts
    8
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    Hi,

    I'm looking for recommendations for a keyword rank tracker. Are there any reliable free ones?

    What do you use that works well?

    Thanks.

  21. #200
    mdep is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    November 2025
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Are there any cheaper alternatives for Ahfers?

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •