I would absolutely recommend some paid tools. Just like mentioned above, Ahrefs is a must have. I'm also a big fan of Screaming Frog and Rank Ranger as they simplify a lot of the processes and organize your work flow.
I would absolutely recommend some paid tools. Just like mentioned above, Ahrefs is a must have. I'm also a big fan of Screaming Frog and Rank Ranger as they simplify a lot of the processes and organize your work flow.
All you need is Ahrefs, Screaming Frog - GSC & GA does the rest![]()
I currently use Screaming frog, Ahrefs and Xenu.
I have used SEMrush previously.
I have found that Ahrefs keyword tracker is out outdated in comparison to SEMrush, but I have found that its Backlink crawler was really good.
Xenu is great for finding broken links (with their anchor texts), it picked up a lot more than screaming frog and ahrefs, (its free which is a huge plus). Screaming frog is Awesome for site auditing and analysis.
Ahrefs plus Screaming Frog and Scrapebox for site analysis
I primary use google page speed index
Both SEM Rush & Ahrefs are great all-in-one tools. Haven't used Majestic for a while but did a job a while back. Most people I speak to haven't said much positive about Moz in sometime.
I use GA, GSC and Ahrefs.. what am I missing with not going with Screaming Frog?
What would you guys recommend as the best software or a combination of them for a small start up business? I understand these tools are vital but I'd like to optimize my spendingAtm only operating 2 sites just recently launched.
NPM (11 March 2020)
I'd suggest SemRush for your use case. It's a bit pricey at first glance but its a jack of all trades tool - its rank tracking and keyword research are better than ahrefs imo - (Ahrefs is supposed to have the best crawler out of all the tools though so best for backlink reports) then SemRush also has a social posting tool (like hootsuite), a site audit tool (like screaming frog), an outreach tool and some basic content planning tools for finding questions and word counts for articles.
At everything besides the rank tracking there are better more specialised tools but with Semrush you get all of these things under one subscription.
NPM (11 March 2020)
Thanks good catch Dave,
NPM if in fact the tools or software recommendations you are looking for include tools other then the best SEO tools for the dollar, then Dave is correct you are better off creating a new thread asking more specific questions, and there is less chance of off-topic posts so this thread can stay on course for seo tools.
If your query is mostly seo related, then the responses in this thread should be able to answer that question.
Rick
Universal4
Cash Bonus (12 March 2020)
I have recently started Semrush again, I think they have made some great improvements in the software over the past few years. I originally stopped using it two or three years ago as I found it highly inaccurate. Now I am more swaying towards Semrush than Ahrefs which I have used for several years.
What do you think about Neil Patel's ubersuggest as a free alternative?
i use ahrefs and majestic it to be enough![]()
Ahrefs and Majestic, sometimes Screaming Frog. That's all
IRON WITHIN IRON WITHOUT
www.slots43.com | www.slots43.com/ru/ | Cosmolot24 | aussielegitcasinos.com | toponlinecasinolist.com | ua.toponlinecasinolist.com
Ahrefs may be the most spread an used nowadays.
Is a great starting point that will allow you to do the main SEO checks that you may need.
Mobile / WhatsApp: +356 99 35 46 81
Ahrefs, Moz and Semrush are the great tools for any website. You can use any of these. If you have multiple websites then I recommend to use Ahrefs tool to track the activity.
I use Screaming froo, it is the better, too i use google sheets, Semrush, Ahrefs, Safecont, surfer seo and Dinorank.