Link Extractor
Link extractor is a very simple tool which allows scrapping all the links from any web page in Internet.
You can save these links and use them for other tools:
Link Extractor
Link extractor is a very simple tool which allows scrapping all the links from any web page in Internet.
You can save these links and use them for other tools:
I am not an expert in SEO,
I am expert in playing the casino games.
But my friend prefers to use Semrush to get the reliable info about the website.
Alex MCL (16 December 2020)
My yearly renewal for Semrush was due and wanted to give other users a heads-up.
Their PRO plan seem to have been reduced from 5 projects to only 3 whilst price stays the same....
From a emailexchange with a corporate account manager:
"Just please kindly note that starting 01/01/2020 we had updates in project limits and now PRO plan includes only 3 projects. At the moment you have 5 projects created."
Needless to say this is a substantial increase!
Hello!
In my opinion there is not one right tool. Depending on what you need and what resources are available to you, the choice has to be made.
I am now very satisfied with SEMRUSH, but I have not used it since the beginning of my "affiliate career". It is quite expensive and may not be very useful at first sight. In the long run I definitely recommend a paid tool, the best way to get a first impression is to visit Youtube. Maybe you should think about which functions are especially important to you in advance.
Yes it is definitely a ranking metric. But it is important not to overdo it. I find the free Wordpress Plugin Yoast especially helpful for this. It shows you in the live environment how often a certain keyword should be used at which positions. Of course, this is no guarantee to rank well, but it gives you a feeling for the subject.
Best regards,
Casino Boy
The combination of SEMRush + Ahrefs works best for me.
I use flowing SEO Tools.
1.Google Keyword Planner
2.Ahrefs’ Keyword Generator
3.Google Trends
4. Keyword Surfer
Ahrefs alway been great for me!
Quality Casinos - Casino FAQs
Best USA Casinos - Best USA Casinos
Best Online Casinos - Best Online UK
Ubersuggest
Mozbar
Ahrefs Free Backlink Checker
SEMRush Magic Keyword Tool
Google Search Console
Google Analytics
~ Mike Murphy: MurphyMarketing.net
Current focus: BettingUSA.com
Huge Portfolio of Premium Domains For Sale
Also interested in this tool!
IRON WITHIN IRON WITHOUT
www.slots43.com | www.slots43.com/ru/ | Cosmolot24 | aussielegitcasinos.com | toponlinecasinolist.com | ua.toponlinecasinolist.com
I think best 3 tools to check website before dealing with SEO >>
1) search.google.com/test/mobile-friendly
2) search.google.com/structured-data/testing-tool/u/0/
3) developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights
Ahrefs is without a doubt the best of the tool sets listed above! A million useful tools for various aspects of internet marketing can be found here. They also have some useful video tutorials. Some employee monitoring may also be useful. It can help you increase your productivity. I haven't worked with Semrush, but I've received a lot of positive feedback from my colleagues.
I would start with majestic and ahrefs
For On-Page SEO there's a very useful chrome extension: marketingsyrup.com/seo-pro-extension/
Matteo » Casino2K
Slawete (1 April 2021)
Best SEO Tool - Aherfs..
My personal favorite is SEO Pro Extension for Google Chrome.
It's 100% free and you can easily find it on Chrome Web Store.
You can use this tool to check yours or the website of your competitor.
It gives you an insight into titles and their length, meta descriptions and their length, sitemap.xml and robots.txt files, images with and without ALT Tag, internal and external links and many other things.
Really simple and a real time saver.
Ahrefs, majestic, semrush, python scripts
Ubersuggest