Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 24
  1. #1
    cass's Avatar
    cass is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    July 2006
    Posts
    560
    Thanks
    361
    Thanked 204 Times in 152 Posts

    Default Who's your favorite affiliate manager/s?

    I don't know if the question has been asked before. If so please remove this thread.

    Just wanted to know who's your favorite affiliate manager? We just started out again and so far we don't have a favorite affiliate manager/s as yet.

    Cass,

    Internet casinos

  2. #2
    brean78's Avatar
    brean78 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2006
    Posts
    377
    Thanks
    21
    Thanked 78 Times in 58 Posts

    Default

    This is one of those questions that could cause a lot of bitternesss and resentment. I would say I don't have a favourite, but there are a select few that I work well with and I also enjoy their company socially. They know who they are

  3. #3
    thepokerkeep's Avatar
    thepokerkeep is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2007
    Location
    London Canada
    Posts
    2,886
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    1,004
    Thanked 1,213 Times in 799 Posts

    Default

    Gotta start with Renee (Rewards) for all the obvious reasons.
    Then my list would include all the AM's that make the GPWA Most Active AM list each month since they are around when we need them.

    Then, I would say my favorites are:

    Cobus (Referback)
    Justin (Slotland)
    Shelley (Brightshare)

    I'm going to give an honorable mention to Marc (Europartners) for his help and patience in resolving a GAU arbitration issue.

    Disclaimer:
    There are many other AM's I love and respect. My apologies to those I didn't mention above. The above list is based solely on ease of communication and the amount of personal attention I receive from each of these managers.
    Terry - The Pokerkeep
    President / CEO - Gambling Affiliates Union

    Casino Affiliate Programs
    Affiliate Resources
    Gambling Affiliate Program Blacklist

    Email: admin @ thepokerkeep.com



  4. The Following User Says Thank You to thepokerkeep For This Useful Post:

    Renee (3 November 2010)

  5. #4
    Conrad-Gowild Gaming is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2003
    Posts
    324
    Thanks
    36
    Thanked 11 Times in 9 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brean78 View Post
    This is one of those questions that could cause a lot of bitternesss and resentment. I would say I don't have a favourite, but there are a select few that I work well with and I also enjoy their company socially. They know who they are
    On the upside, I believe that it could motivate AM's to do better.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Conrad-Gowild Gaming For This Useful Post:

    thepokerkeep (3 November 2010)

  7. #5
    SlotsAff is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2007
    Posts
    810
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 143 Times in 108 Posts

    Default

    I think the thread is ok - praising the AMs who do a good job is a great thing

  8. #6
    GamTrak's Avatar
    GamTrak is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    2,261
    Thanks
    1,678
    Thanked 890 Times in 629 Posts

    Default

    I will have to say the following only due to personal and not so much business reasons.

    Cobus - Referback
    Martyn - Affiliate Edge
    Nir - AffEurope

    Renee will always be a fav, but I've not worked on my iGaming sites in over a year so my list would be different if I had. Maybe Redbush will give her input.

  9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GamTrak For This Useful Post:

    Nir (10 November 2010), Renee (3 November 2010)

  10. #7
    TheGooner's Avatar
    TheGooner is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    4,565
    Thanks
    2,092
    Thanked 4,536 Times in 2,177 Posts

    Thumbs up

    These people have provided good communication and help with their systems in the last quarter ...

    Nigel Ridgeway of Bet365
    Andrew Fox of Bodog
    Martyn Beacon of CWC
    Renee Mate of Rewards
    Ian Williams of Chipsplit
    Julian Dellipiani of VCBet
    Stephanie Wynters of JustBet
    Scott Martin of Bookmaker
    Ayelet Ben Zivi of BetFred

    and a big shout out to Sarafina from IncomeAccess - who has helped us to try and deal with a related issue with one of thier clients.

    A big thumbs up to these people.

  11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TheGooner For This Useful Post:

    Anthony-Coral (4 November 2010), Renee (3 November 2010), stephaniewynters (10 August 2014)

  12. #8
    penny-slot-machines is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2007
    Location
    London
    Posts
    288
    Thanks
    82
    Thanked 65 Times in 55 Posts

    Default

    I think that nearly all the aff managers I work with are excellent. I couldn't list them and I certainly don't have a 'favorite'

    That said, in terms of helping me get off the ground when I first started, I'd like to thank Paul at Superior
    Last edited by penny-slot-machines; 4 November 2010 at 11:14 am.
    .

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to penny-slot-machines For This Useful Post:

    giggles7p (23 November 2010)

  14. #9
    radicaldomains is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    October 2010
    Posts
    39
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    God bless all affiliate managers, who get to deal with all the dirt

  15. #10
    bonustreak's Avatar
    bonustreak is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2006
    Posts
    495
    Thanks
    610
    Thanked 267 Times in 148 Posts

    Default

    Not a fair type of thread imo some really good AM are bound to be left out unintentionally and feelings are going to be hurt. I could not imagine an AM coming and starting a thread on who is their best affiliate and why. Maybe a thread like.. describe the work habits/characteristics of your favorite affiliate manager. What are the tips you can give to affiliate managers to be the best they can be?

    Anyway this is too much like picking which child you like the best I cannot do it I love them all the same

  16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bonustreak For This Useful Post:

    Cobus (4 November 2010), Justin-SA (16 November 2010), Renee (4 November 2010)

  17. #11
    universal4's Avatar
    universal4 is offline Forum Administrator
    Join Date
    July 2003
    Location
    Courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway. John Wayne
    Posts
    33,978
    Thanks
    4,537
    Thanked 9,295 Times in 5,979 Posts

    Default

    Good point, I couldn't possibly even post after reading the above now.....lol

    And I never have to worry about being on any of the managers favorites list....now if they start posting up the lists of their LEAST FAVORITE, my guess is I would end up on most of them....



    Rick
    Universal4
    Gambling World Online Roulette Online Blackjack Live Online Games Sports Betting Horse Racing
    Casino Affiliate Programs
    Hosting and Domain Names
    Gambling Industry Association
    GPWA Moderation by Me and My Big Bad Security Self
    If an affiliate program is not small affiliate friendly (especially small US Affiliate), then they are NOT Affiliate Friendly!

  18. #12
    SlotsAff is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2007
    Posts
    810
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 143 Times in 108 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by universal4 View Post
    Good point, I couldn't possibly even post after reading the above now.....lol

    And I never have to worry about being on any of the managers favorites list....now if they start posting up the lists of their LEAST FAVORITE, my guess is I would end up on most of them....



    Rick
    Universal4
    LOL - at the end of the day, it's about business. If you establish a personal relationship then that's great but a lot of it should be taken with a pinch of salt.

    I've had affiliates who I get on very well with go mad at me because of something my company did one (change T&Cs) - I was yelled at etc. Once it was resolved (T&Cs reversed), affiliates were happy again and it was forgotten.

    It's business at the end of the day and there is no point taking it personally. I do believe a very small percentage of people in this industry and every other industry take things personally when there is really no need.

  19. #13
    dhayman is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    197
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 24 Times in 21 Posts

    Default

    Good luck to all running....I know who I am voting for, and who I am not ! Let the electorate speak !

  20. #14
    playcasino1's Avatar
    playcasino1 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    July 2008
    Location
    KZN
    Posts
    95
    Thanks
    100
    Thanked 23 Times in 18 Posts

    Default

    In no particular order :

    Marcia - Brightshare
    Rick - AffActive
    Nico - RedReturns
    Martyn - CWC
    Nir - AffEurope
    Gaia - Class1

  21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to playcasino1 For This Useful Post:

    Nir (7 November 2010)

  22. #15
    jctroy440's Avatar
    jctroy440 is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    August 2010
    Location
    Cancun, Mexico
    Posts
    272
    Thanks
    38
    Thanked 58 Times in 46 Posts

    Default Wow

    This is a question similar to when your wife or GF asks you "Honey, Do these jeans make my butt look big?'

    No matter the answer...................your F****d

    NO FURTHER COMMENT
    Jimmie T

    And God said he would make kind and obedient women for all men and spread them to the four corners of the Earth.
    Then he made the world round and laughed his A** off.

    www.joinsportsnetwork.com

    www.bestcasinoonlinenow.com

  23. #16
    Conrad-Gowild Gaming is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2003
    Posts
    324
    Thanks
    36
    Thanked 11 Times in 9 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jctroy440 View Post
    This is a question similar to when your wife or GF asks you "Honey, Do these jeans make my butt look big?'

    No matter the answer...................your F****d

    NO FURTHER COMMENT
    That's exactly why I would reply "No Dear, it all those chocolates and the lack
    of exercise that make you butt look big"

    I'm going to be in trouble no matter what so I make the most of it.

    PS> Real Men don't mind sleeping on the couch because it's like camping

  24. #17
    cass's Avatar
    cass is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    July 2006
    Posts
    560
    Thanks
    361
    Thanked 204 Times in 152 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jctroy440 View Post
    This is a question similar to when your wife or GF asks you "Honey, Do these jeans make my butt look big?'

    No matter the answer...................your F****d

    NO FURTHER COMMENT
    Hehe...good one Jimmy! That's so true.

    Cass,

    Internet casinos

  25. #18
    Lee-Ann is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    March 2006
    Location
    Dorset
    Posts
    170
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 48 Times in 37 Posts

    Smile

    Have to say Sarafina is one of my "favourites" - not only is she the happiest person I know - she is always smiling - she has a wonderful knowledge of the industry and is a great asset to the business.

  26. #19
    RBS's Avatar
    RBS
    RBS is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    November 2009
    Posts
    293
    Thanks
    121
    Thanked 66 Times in 51 Posts

    Default

    I certently donīt like them all the same amount, guess i have had some bad managers, no names mentioned

    I have favourites, and they also know who they are

  27. #20
    Chips's Avatar
    Chips is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2007
    Location
    God's Country
    Posts
    3,618
    Thanks
    1,040
    Thanked 1,202 Times in 886 Posts

    Default

    All the AM’s I work with are my favorites, if they were not, I would cast them into the pit and remove the brands. There are way too many AM’s that bust their tail for us it is impossible to rate one over another, one’s weakness is another’s strength and vice-versa.
    --
    "People who are unable to motivate themselves must be content with mediocrity." ~Andrew Carnegie~

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •