Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 24

Thread: Eeeeeeeeeeeek !

  1. #1
    GCG
    GCG is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    February 2009
    Location
    Not here
    Posts
    1,293
    Thanks
    306
    Thanked 777 Times in 430 Posts

    Default Eeeeeeeeeeeek !

    just post here whatever will make you feel Eeeeeeeeeeeeek!

    Mine is S t a r P a r t n e r

  2. #2
    Betpartners's Avatar
    Betpartners is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2009
    Posts
    1,597
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    315
    Thanked 784 Times in 419 Posts

    Default

    Mine is the mirror
    Arthritis Care

    To find true bravery and courage all one need do is look in to the eyes of a sick child - A humble parent

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Betpartners For This Useful Post:

    giggles7p (28 September 2010)

  4. #3
    giggles7p's Avatar
    giggles7p is offline In Memoriam, 1962-2011
    Join Date
    July 2004
    Location
    Northeast usa.
    Posts
    1,600
    Thanks
    2,443
    Thanked 792 Times in 461 Posts

    Default

    LMAOOOO@Martin

    Mine is....no batteries!!!!!
    Gambling forum offering the best in online gambling
    777casinoforum.com

    Online Casino portal featuring International Casinos
    qwertycasino.com

    The relaxed affiliate forum, filled with pleasant, thoughtful banter.
    Grab a cold one or a cup of coffee and relax with gambling industry professionals!

    GamblingAffiliatePlace

    Gambling & Casino News
    CasinoScamReport

  5. #4
    Join Date
    March 2006
    Location
    Costa Rica
    Posts
    2,092
    Thanks
    140
    Thanked 172 Times in 120 Posts

    Default

    ok.. Snakes for me is number one. Giggles mentioned no batteries. That's my number two.

  6. #5
    giggles7p's Avatar
    giggles7p is offline In Memoriam, 1962-2011
    Join Date
    July 2004
    Location
    Northeast usa.
    Posts
    1,600
    Thanks
    2,443
    Thanked 792 Times in 461 Posts

    Default

    LCP mentioned "snakes" so i will add on "spiders"!!!! YeeeeeeeeeeK
    Gambling forum offering the best in online gambling
    777casinoforum.com

    Online Casino portal featuring International Casinos
    qwertycasino.com

    The relaxed affiliate forum, filled with pleasant, thoughtful banter.
    Grab a cold one or a cup of coffee and relax with gambling industry professionals!

    GamblingAffiliatePlace

    Gambling & Casino News
    CasinoScamReport

  7. #6
    matted's Avatar
    matted is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    June 2004
    Location
    Durham, NC
    Posts
    2,685
    Thanks
    118
    Thanked 328 Times in 222 Posts

    Default

    Spiders... My wife and I are considering getting a pet snake :P

    In this industry it's trying to crack google's dang algorithm
    Owner, Cognitive Powers, Inc.
    Soon to be ex-webmaster
    Facebook, Twitter, and Linked In

  8. #7
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    Mine is how fast this year has gone..
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  9. #8
    Join Date
    March 2006
    Location
    Costa Rica
    Posts
    2,092
    Thanks
    140
    Thanked 172 Times in 120 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Renee View Post
    Mine is how fast this year has gone..
    Good one Renee. I like Giggles "low batteries" and now yours.

  10. #9
    ElaineGardiner's Avatar
    ElaineGardiner is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    January 2010
    Location
    Malta
    Posts
    711
    Thanks
    422
    Thanked 467 Times in 241 Posts

    Default

    Mines is that split second when you think you've lost your phone/wallet then realize it's in your pocket/bag! It's almost like a mini-heart attack.
    Head of Client Services | TAG Media

  11. #10
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveCasinoPartners View Post
    Good one Renee. I like Giggles "low batteries" and now yours.
    I imagine Giggles and I think too much alike which means Giggles never has low batteries
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  12. #11
    thepokerkeep's Avatar
    thepokerkeep is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2007
    Location
    London Canada
    Posts
    2,886
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    1,004
    Thanked 1,213 Times in 799 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Renee View Post
    I imagine Giggles and I think too much alike which means Giggles never has low batteries
    I saw giggles at Costco yesterday buying batteries in bulk. She's not running out any time soon
    Terry - The Pokerkeep
    President / CEO - Gambling Affiliates Union

    Casino Affiliate Programs
    Affiliate Resources
    Gambling Affiliate Program Blacklist

    Email: admin @ thepokerkeep.com



  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thepokerkeep For This Useful Post:

    giggles7p (30 September 2010), Renee (30 September 2010)

  14. #12
    DaftDog's Avatar
    DaftDog is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2008
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    2,162
    Thanks
    697
    Thanked 779 Times in 467 Posts

    Default

    Mine is somebody who needs batteries when all they really need is my phone number.

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DaftDog For This Useful Post:

    giggles7p (30 September 2010), Renee (30 September 2010)

  16. #13
    Magdalena Bajor's Avatar
    Magdalena Bajor is offline Restricted Account
    Join Date
    August 2010
    Location
    Malta
    Posts
    35
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts

    Talking

    Cockroaches! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek man!

    Brrrrrr....I get goosebumps whenever I think of them!

    Here in Malta they like to socialize with ppl a lot unfortunately. Once I got out of the shower and reached for the towel and one of them (I think I interrupted his siesta ) landed on my foot! You should have seen me running out from the bathroom naked screaming like a baby and my bf face...lol...

    He once stepped on a cockroach too! Hahaha - poor one!

    I just found out some info about Malta on this crazy site http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Malta:

    "Malta's cockroaches come in a magnificent range of sizes, colors and flavors, for use in any bed-time situation. As the Maltese saying goes, "Goodnight, my pussy's tight, don't let the cockroaches bite!"

    Didn't even know that this site exist...lol

  17. #14
    giggles7p's Avatar
    giggles7p is offline In Memoriam, 1962-2011
    Join Date
    July 2004
    Location
    Northeast usa.
    Posts
    1,600
    Thanks
    2,443
    Thanked 792 Times in 461 Posts

    Default

    Lmaoooooooooo, you all are too funny! Just what i needed this am.

    Terry, i saw you in cosco's, and was wondering what you were doing with that battery charger, is it your wife's bday?

    lol

    Ixian, HAHAAHAH, looking for your phone number now! lol

    Renee, what can i say, great minds, dirty minds, and the crazy minds all think alike! love ya sis.
    Gambling forum offering the best in online gambling
    777casinoforum.com

    Online Casino portal featuring International Casinos
    qwertycasino.com

    The relaxed affiliate forum, filled with pleasant, thoughtful banter.
    Grab a cold one or a cup of coffee and relax with gambling industry professionals!

    GamblingAffiliatePlace

    Gambling & Casino News
    CasinoScamReport

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to giggles7p For This Useful Post:

    Renee (30 September 2010)

  19. #15
    LuckyLizzy's Avatar
    LuckyLizzy is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    September 2009
    Location
    Orlando, Florida
    Posts
    366
    Thanks
    59
    Thanked 50 Times in 38 Posts

    Default Spiders Larger than a dime Make me Go EEEEK!

    Definitely spiders for me.. I once had a big spider crawl on my pillow and I just happened to open my eyes as it was staring me in the face. I made the most unusual sound, jumped out of bed, turned on the light and screamed for my husband all in about half a second.

    He shot out of bed too and then grabbed a shoe to kill it for me. It got away and I slept on the couch for about a week.

    Since that night I have a recurring nightmare where I dream that a spider is staring at me on my pillow. Every time it happens it jolts me wide awake and I cant help but feel like it was really there again. Sometimes my eyes even play tricks on me creating the spider's image for a couple of seconds after I have opened my eyes. After a moment my eyes focus and I know nothing was there.

    I know this sounds kinda crazy but that one night really messed me up and when I went on the internet and read about the brown recluse and how it can cause necrosis I have never been able to sleep as soundly as I used to.

    Anyone else have something like this happen to them?

  20. #16
    FictionNet is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    December 1969
    Posts
    5,299
    Thanks
    1,453
    Thanked 1,278 Times in 672 Posts

    Default

    Spiders. Oh, and mushrooms. Grrr. Mushrooms! I HATE MUSHROOMS!

  21. #17
    Mel_am's Avatar
    Mel_am is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    February 2010
    Location
    Costa Rica
    Posts
    48
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ElaineGardiner View Post
    Mines is that split second when you think you've lost your phone/wallet then realize it's in your pocket/bag! It's almost like a mini-heart attack.
    that happens to me all the time!! hate it hate it hate it!...

    For me is waking up on wednesday thinking is friday!!!
    Mel - Affiliate Account Manager
    mel@marketmediacenter.com

  22. #18
    Topboss is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2002
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    2,407
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    574
    Thanked 475 Times in 246 Posts

    Default

    For me its when I look at my stats on the 1st of the month - only to discover that my earnings that were there the night before have all been wiped out by a winner!!!

  23. #19
    Betpartners's Avatar
    Betpartners is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2009
    Posts
    1,597
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    315
    Thanked 784 Times in 419 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Magdalena Bajor View Post
    Cockroaches! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek man!

    Brrrrrr....I get goosebumps whenever I think of them!

    Here in Malta they like to socialize with ppl a lot unfortunately. Once I got out of the shower and reached for the towel and one of them (I think I interrupted his siesta ) landed on my foot! You should have seen me running out from the bathroom naked screaming like a baby and my bf face...lol...

    He once stepped on a cockroach too! Hahaha - poor one!

    I just found out some info about Malta on this crazy site http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Malta:

    "Malta's cockroaches come in a magnificent range of sizes, colors and flavors, for use in any bed-time situation. As the Maltese saying goes, "Goodnight, my pussy's tight, don't let the cockroaches bite!"

    Didn't even know that this site exist...lol
    Very true about the cockroaches in Malta and don't forget the scorpions

    never even knew they had them here, until i saw a tiny one crawling up my little ones wall,

    As it happens they just hurt bad if they sting you, but at the time never even knew there were scorpions that could not be lethal, turns out there are.
    Arthritis Care

    To find true bravery and courage all one need do is look in to the eyes of a sick child - A humble parent

  24. #20
    thepokerkeep's Avatar
    thepokerkeep is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2007
    Location
    London Canada
    Posts
    2,886
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    1,004
    Thanked 1,213 Times in 799 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by giggles7p View Post
    Lmaoooooooooo, you all are too funny! Just what i needed this am.

    Terry, i saw you in cosco's, and was wondering what you were doing with that battery charger, is it your wife's bday?

    lol

    Ixian, HAHAAHAH, looking for your phone number now! lol

    Renee, what can i say, great minds, dirty minds, and the crazy minds all think alike! love ya sis.
    I was going to give her the charger but decided to give her Ixian's phone number instead.
    Terry - The Pokerkeep
    President / CEO - Gambling Affiliates Union

    Casino Affiliate Programs
    Affiliate Resources
    Gambling Affiliate Program Blacklist

    Email: admin @ thepokerkeep.com



  25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thepokerkeep For This Useful Post:

    giggles7p (30 September 2010), Renee (30 September 2010)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •