I know you don't clean your computer screens very often, and it's hard to do the inside, so here is my present to you.
Just click on the word "here" above and presto the inside of your screen is clean. Enjoy!
I know you don't clean your computer screens very often, and it's hard to do the inside, so here is my present to you.
Just click on the word "here" above and presto the inside of your screen is clean. Enjoy!
--
"People who are unable to motivate themselves must be content with mediocrity." ~Andrew Carnegie~
AWH-Gemma (5 November 2010), LuckyLizzy (5 November 2010), thepokerkeep (5 November 2010)
Everyone has got to have one of these!
LMAO![]()
Terry - The Pokerkeep
President / CEO - Gambling Affiliates Union
Casino Affiliate Programs
Affiliate Resources
Gambling Affiliate Program Blacklist
Email: admin @ thepokerkeep.com
lol! thanks for that one!![]()
LMAO!!! hahhahahah
I was petting one of my cats when i clicked it. She hissed and went nuts. Thast was awesome....
can you get one of a cat doing that lol
Thanks for that, very funny.
I am here to help if you have any issues with an affiliate program.
Become involved in GPWA to truly make the association your own:
Apply for Private Membership | Apply for the GPWA Seal | Partner with a GPWA Sponsor | Volunteer as a Moderator
Telling you Chips that is freaking funny!! keep them coming...
greek39
Greek39
That was a funny one.. Got to get my dogs to do that.
There used to be another one of these where a naked woman rubbed her massive fake boobies across the screen to clean it..
Anyone else remember that?
__________________
Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010
Can't say I do but this one is hilarious
Thanks for this Chips!
I admit to using this daily. Must keep the inside of the screen clean. Even with me no longer smoking in the house it still needs regular cleaning. I guess I have become obsessive compulsive with this great tool!![]()
--
"People who are unable to motivate themselves must be content with mediocrity." ~Andrew Carnegie~