Many happy returns sir!
![]()
![]()
![]()
Many happy returns sir!
![]()
![]()
![]()
Paul
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
GAU - Gambling Afilliates Union
A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.
Winston Churchill
Please sign this petition if you live in the UK or are an ex-pat Do not let any more children die for no reason
Many happy returns!
There is one thing I have always wanted to know. Would you mind if I asked?
I didnt hear an objection so I will go ahead.
Why have we seen the same pair of jeans week after week after month after month, year, etc?
How come there is not knee holes. No grass stains? What's up with the Levis?Tell us your secrets Mr Todd!
![]()
Maybe he bought a dozen of those just to fool us he is the one doing the dirty laundryWhy have we seen the same pair of jeans week after week after month after month, year, etc? How come there is not knee holes. No grass stains? What's up with the Levis?Tell us your secrets Mr Todd!
Happy birthday in the same pair of jeans and sweater my friend !
slots-machines.com
free spins no deposit UK
CasinoRewards - Best Casino bonus promotions
casinonz.co.nz/pokies/ - Best Casino sites for New Zealand
bestnewcasinobonuses.com
nodepositbonuscasino.nz
online-slots.UK
Happy Birthday Mr Todd! Best wishes to you!!!
Happy birthday sir!
Hope you have a great day..... today is my wife's birthday as well, hmmmm, wait til I tell her she shares her special day with such a special person.
Paula, last time I went to buy a pair of track shoes I fell in love with a model from New Balance. The salesman informed me he had 4 pairs in my size and that the model was discontinued. I bought all of them. That's at least 4 years worth of running shoes for me.
A few years ago, if I had known Levis was discontinuing my favorite style of jeans, I would have bought out the entire store.
I'm sure JT has a closet full of those jeans set aside just for the show. They're his trademark - kinda like MJ and the glove.
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Terry - The Pokerkeep
President / CEO - Gambling Affiliates Union
Casino Affiliate Programs
Affiliate Resources
Gambling Affiliate Program Blacklist
Email: admin @ thepokerkeep.com
Enjoy this day to the fullest Mr J Todd..................
I can't believe another year has pasted since I wished you a Very Big Happy Birthday....................lol
Keep up the wonderful work of keeping us all informed and entertained my friend now and into 2010
Also,let me take the chance to wish you and your family a Very Merry Xmas & Properous New Year
Happy Trading and thanx for following me in Facebook Group "eToro Forex Trading"............sorry,a little plug for me
Keith
KEITH WILLIAMSON | INDEPENDANT GAMING CONSULTANT
SKYPE= ironman20001
http://twitter.com/ironman20001
hey happy birthday Mr. JTodd. Thanks for all your hard work. You are like knight rider. One man can make a difference.
Epic Gambler - Reviews, Ratings, Excitement
Happy Birthday
Rick
Universal4
Gambling World Online Roulette Online Blackjack Live Online Games Sports Betting Horse Racing
Casino Affiliate Programs
Hosting and Domain Names
Gambling Industry Association
GPWA Moderation by Me and My Big Bad Security Self
If an affiliate program is not small affiliate friendly (especially small US Affiliate), then they are NOT Affiliate Friendly!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JTODD!
Enjoy your day my friend!
I am here to help if you have any issues with an affiliate program.
Become involved in GPWA to truly make the association your own:
Apply for Private Membership | Apply for the GPWA Seal | Partner with a GPWA Sponsor | Volunteer as a Moderator
Happy Birthday JT, hope you have a great day !
Happy Birthday J
![]()
Last edited by Captain; 13 December 2009 at 11:19 am.
Happy Birthday JTodd! Have a wonderful day and thanks for all that you do for us!
Happy Birthday big guy! Enjoy your day! For all you do for us, I applaud you and truly wish you the very best day!
--
"People who are unable to motivate themselves must be content with mediocrity." ~Andrew Carnegie~
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JTodd!! May it be a very special day for you!!
"America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between" - Oscar Wilde
thepokerkeep::
Happy Birthday to your wife!! May it be the best one ever!!
(sorry for adding this to JTodds thread)
"America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between" - Oscar Wilde
thepokerkeep (14 December 2009)
I know I already commented on your facebook, but a huge happy birthday again mate....
See you next month![]()
__________________
Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010
Happy late birthday Bodyguard!
I will start to attend some conferences next year so I migth need your services again.
Cheers,
Connie Burstin