Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 81 to 86 of 86
  1. #81
    wolfie is online now Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2014
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    300
    Thanks
    86
    Thanked 290 Times in 135 Posts

    Default

    Yes I do get traffic on the content I described but I feel I should rank higher with great content than an older site with a lot of bought backlinks with very poor quality content.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to wolfie For This Useful Post:

    BestBonusBets (7 October 2017)

  3. #82
    omnibet is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2010
    Posts
    8
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sugarfree View Post
    Well, I'd say two things:
    1) It is pretty hard to get links to a pure affiliate site. If (all) most of your pages are money pages, people are unlikely to link to it
    2) It is nearly impossible to get free links to gambling sites

    Having said this, there are still a few things you could try:
    1) Quora is not a bad source of links, especially if you have a legitimate profile...but you cannot overspam there
    2) Infographics still seem to work in 2017. However, you should invest into both content and the graphics. Just doing some easy stuff in Canva won't do the trick. However, some amazing, industry-related content could get you nice links.
    3) There are still sites that accept contributions with gambling links for free. Not sure if the time invested in finding those sites actually pays back.
    It is possible to get free links from hacked sites. There are some guys who are selling them.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to omnibet For This Useful Post:

    BestBonusBets (7 October 2017)

  5. #83
    PROFRBcom's Avatar
    PROFRBcom is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2013
    Posts
    2,011
    Thanks
    1,414
    Thanked 1,145 Times in 743 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by casino.guru View Post
    I have spent 3 weeks fulltime writing, doing computer simulations, reverse-engineering popular slots etc. I think that noone before has written such article on this topic so it should be definitelly "high quality content".
    Quote Originally Posted by casino.guru View Post
    - it currently gets 1-3 organic vistis daily. Some visitors spend hour or more reading it and come back to finish it.
    Quote Originally Posted by casino.guru View Post
    So now I'm putting even more accent on the content quality because it pays out.
    Firstly, your page is excellent. The time and effort you put into the post shows. It deserves to rank. However, you say that your strategy "pays out" and this I have to question. You worked 3 weeks, full time, so at least 120 hours, to create a page that gets 30-100 clicks per month? The price/performance of that seems off to me.

    Then again, maybe the people that really soak up your article sign up to all your offers and make you lots of money due to the ultra targeting effect of the content...
    https://professionalrakeback.com

    We have bullet-proof revenue-share deals on online poker networks that:
    A) no longer allow them
    B) do not like winning poker players
    C) charge insane fees

    Interested in a sub deal?

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to PROFRBcom For This Useful Post:

    BestBonusBets (7 October 2017)

  7. #84
    PROFRBcom's Avatar
    PROFRBcom is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2013
    Posts
    2,011
    Thanks
    1,414
    Thanked 1,145 Times in 743 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by omnibet View Post
    It is possible to get free links from hacked sites. There are some guys who are selling them.

    Your statement is contradictory.

  8. #85
    wolfie is online now Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2014
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    300
    Thanks
    86
    Thanked 290 Times in 135 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PROFRBcom View Post
    Firstly, your page is excellent. The time and effort you put into the post shows. It deserves to rank. However, you say that your strategy "pays out" and this I have to question. You worked 3 weeks, full time, so at least 120 hours, to create a page that gets 30-100 clicks per month? The price/performance of that seems off to me.

    Then again, maybe the people that really soak up your article sign up to all your offers and make you lots of money due to the ultra targeting effect of the content...
    If that one excellent, timeless page converts 1 or 2 good players each and every month for the rest of his life, he will get his investment in hours back hundredfold, maybe even more.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to wolfie For This Useful Post:

    BestBonusBets (7 October 2017)

  10. #86
    BestBonusBets's Avatar
    BestBonusBets is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2016
    Posts
    215
    Thanks
    3,024
    Thanked 85 Times in 62 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PROFRBcom View Post
    Your statement is contradictory.

    I think what he means is that those links are 'free' for the people who can attain them and then sell them on for monetary value. Like someone selling you a SEO course, the informaton is out there for free yet they're selling it..

    This is true btw. Powerful backlinks can be found out there if you know where to look, and if you know these places then yes they're valueable enough to sell. I'm not referring to 'hacked' links.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •