Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 61 to 68 of 68
  1. #61
    AussieDave's Avatar
    AussieDave is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2005
    Location
    from the land downunder
    Posts
    4,034
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    1,666
    Thanked 1,876 Times in 1,071 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by COPCapo View Post
    If Affiliates promote unlicensed Casinos or Curacao Casinos than this is obv. happening.
    Being shafted by your business partner, should not be the usual MO, but in the industry, it is. And, that's the Elephant in the room. Promoting igaming programs from reputable licensing jurisdictions, doesn't STOP this thieving. If anything, it's more prevalent with programs finding all manner of trickery and bogus excuses to close accounts, and thus steal players and commissions.

    Bottom line... If criminals are running the show, it's a moot where the igaming venue is licensed.

    Crooks steal, cheat and lie. That's their Modus Operandi.
    ---
    Compliance: a code word for control

    ---
    Do the right thing, even when no one is looking. It's called integrity.
    ---

    It's your right to be treated honestly: fairness for all igaming affiliates - doch.news

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AussieDave For This Useful Post:

    celena (1 July 2021), PROFRBcom (9 May 2021), universal4 (1 May 2021)

  3. #62
    affy's Avatar
    affy is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2011
    Location
    Sometimes I wish the moon
    Posts
    329
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 321 Times in 163 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by COPCapo View Post
    ...If Affiliates promote unlicensed Casinos or Curacao Casinos than this is obv. happening ..
    Like Malta/UK/IT/SE/FR etc. etc. licensed casino don't shaft affiliates?!

    Sorry but the license, in general, has nothing to do with bad intentions... it has to do with the persons running the program...

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to affy For This Useful Post:

    celena (1 July 2021)

  5. #63
    Triple7 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2015
    Posts
    2,804
    Thanks
    2,037
    Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,317 Posts

    Default

    Yes, shaving is everywhere. King Billy runs on N1, some programs on that platform are among the biggest shavers around.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Triple7 For This Useful Post:

    celena (1 July 2021)

  7. #64
    COPCapo is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    March 2009
    Posts
    234
    Thanks
    36
    Thanked 42 Times in 29 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AussieDave View Post
    Being shafted by your business partner, should not be the usual MO, but in the industry, it is. And, that's the Elephant in the room. Promoting igaming programs from reputable licensing jurisdictions, doesn't STOP this thieving. If anything, it's more prevalent with programs finding all manner of trickery and bogus excuses to close accounts, and thus steal players and commissions.

    Bottom line... If criminals are running the show, it's a moot where the igaming venue is licensed.

    Crooks steal, cheat and lie. That's their Modus Operandi.

    If it happens its not as it should be, you're right ... but i personally think that there are many affiliates out there who deliberately trying to take money on cost of operators and this as well hurts the whole of industry.

    Me personally thinks 35% Admin fee for a MT licensed casino is way too much anyhow.

  8. #65
    Olessia's Avatar
    Olessia is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    December 2020
    Location
    Athens
    Posts
    36
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

    Default

    If the operator's admin fee is below 18%, then such a brand will generate huge deductions and it will not have a profit. As a result, if it is a young brand, it will close quickly. Do not be surprised and say that admin fee is bad. I'm talking here about affiliate programs on the SoftSwiss platform.
    For example, to have a deal of 50% and admin fee 18-20% is very tolerable. But sorry, the 30% commission is incredible!

    We also have the King Billy brand, perhaps we will remove it, we have no desire to get 10% of 45% of the transaction.

    I can advise another brand on the same platform on the same affiliate program with an admin fee 18% and conditions as a hybrid and high PR with a gorgeous conversion in Australia - Abocasino.
    WildGamblers.com - the site created with love by players for players. We review new and best online casinos in Canada, Finland, Australia, Europe and rest world. You will find here latest bonus blog with free chips and exclusive welcome bonuses, new slot reviews from licensed game studios and lot of useful information about online casinos.

  9. #66
    AussieDave's Avatar
    AussieDave is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2005
    Location
    from the land downunder
    Posts
    4,034
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    1,666
    Thanked 1,876 Times in 1,071 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Olessia View Post
    If the operator's admin fee is below 18%
    All of the casino programs I partner with, I've been an affiliate of theirs for literally years. Some relationships dating back to the year 2000 (when I commenced being a casino affiliate). A couple are even Licensed in Curacao.

    None have ever included these BS Admin Fees.

    I flatly refuse to work with affiliate programs who charge these SCAM FEES.

    If these admin fees were legitimate, every program would charge them. But they don't, and there 's the scam.

    These Admin fees are an excuse to rob affiliate partners. Truth be know... they are: Casino Owner Profit Fees.
    ---
    Compliance: a code word for control

    ---
    Do the right thing, even when no one is looking. It's called integrity.
    ---

    It's your right to be treated honestly: fairness for all igaming affiliates - doch.news

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AussieDave For This Useful Post:

    celena (1 July 2021), rmeeuwsen (8 May 2021)

  11. #67
    rmeeuwsen's Avatar
    rmeeuwsen is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Wisconsin US
    Posts
    281
    Blog Entries
    10
    Thanks
    201
    Thanked 89 Times in 72 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AussieDave View Post
    All of the casino programs I partner with, I've been an affiliate of theirs for literally years. Some relationships dating back to the year 2000 (when I commenced being a casino affiliate). A couple are even Licensed in Curacao.

    None have ever included these BS Admin Fees.

    I flatly refuse to work with affiliate programs who charge these SCAM FEES.

    If these admin fees were legitimate, every program would charge them. But they don't, and there 's the scam.

    These Admin fees are an excuse to rob affiliate partners. Truth be know... they are: Casino Owner Profit Fees.

    Taxes are one thing, but admin fees are just another "gotcha" for the unwary!

    That's another reason why APR truth in lending, country of origin, ingredients lists & other laws were enacted (in the USA)- stop the farce or the UKGC will get it into their heads to "force" you. I'm surprised they already haven't done it.
    Casino Miscreants - message me to add or remove your blacklist link here (free) (no reciprocal link expected or requested - free means free) { I just hate people that cheat)

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to rmeeuwsen For This Useful Post:

    AussieDave (1 July 2021)

  13. #68
    gamblify's Avatar
    gamblify is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    June 2021
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    How is an unilateral increase of admin fees acceptable? Probably justified by a small print in the terms and conditions. In any case this is not a good practice especially when it is done without letting the affiliates know in advance - I myself have never received a message about this. Overall, KBilly is a good brand but I can not say the same about the player value that we get there.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •