Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    Sherlock is offline Public Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,909 Times in 1,605 Posts

So as I wrote here: https://www.gpwa.org/forum/gvc-just-...le-248483.html this is now a policy accross GVC brands. They openly said to me, that they decided not to pay. I was told that even in friendly manner like "you know buddy how this goes".

So buddies, you know how this goes. If you have some hopes about owed commissions, nothing will be ever fixed. And if you promote them, any brand from GVC, just adjust the expectations about expected player value a lot.
    We are all bloodsucking ticks, hungry, devious
    each one latched on to the ass of the previous
    when the last and the first latch on it can be shown
    ass-blood sucked by the first from the last is his own

12Xpert is offline Public Member
    Thanks

Can you post a screenshot of the correspondence they sent you telling you that they were not going to pay you what was owed via their affiliate terms and conditions. What sort of nonsense is it when a betting firm demands a non disclosure agreement preventing what amounts to breaches of contract being revealed to interested parties?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to 12Xpert For This Useful Post:

allaboutthebets (7 May 2019)

Thanks

I can but I am still under NDA I guess. It was signed in 2015. The sentence contains the issue I do not have to talk about as well, so I do not want to breach the deal from my side. I am currently solving Tipico with lawyer about already closed account, I talked about this to him, he says we have 3 years to start with something. And since they pay something, I will not post screenshots, even when this is absurd.

Either way this is not about affiliate business anymore.

We could see that bwin started to play it defensively, when they first showed door to all affiliates in 2012 or so (bewinners). Then they started to hoard the most lucrative players to premium.com (I think those players disappeared now from stats completely). Now GVC wants to restrict tv ads as well. It is their strategy, to defend their core players and to defend them also from leeches-affiliates. I remember how one ex-AM sent me even internal documents how they have 77,000 of core players that are the most important above everything. There was a lot to read. It actually persuaded me to give them a shot. But many people left abruptly, they had no stomach for this.

Thanks

Would you be willing to talk to https://egr.global/. They are indicating they might publish a story about this in their online magazine. To quote, they would like to...

"see if others are experiencing the same treatment. Keen to write something on this but will need to get the full picture."

If you would, e-mail me and I will give you the contact.

joseph@12xpert.co.uk

I don't believe this NDA will be worth the paper it's printed on if it concerns behaviour that might involve a breach of their affiliate T&Cs. You can't can ask affiliates to keep quiet about breaches of contract, that is ridiculous. We need to find out what Ladbrokes/GVC are actually doing, and whether there is any systematic intention to take past referrals away from affiliates. That is a breach of contract and if you have information that suggests that is what they are doing, then it need to be made public.

Thanks

Actually it is 50-50.
    I will have to talk to my lawyer.
    Apart of that, idk if you know that feeling, at the UK corps especially there is a schizophreny, where the affiliate managers do NOT act as the company. They always say, higher ups say this or that, how we rape you. Indeed it is an excuse. But it is not that easy, the AMs - like people with their psychology - are also lost in the pile of **** and they want to be honest at least in their lies. So I do not believe GVC a word, but I believe to this particular AM (I also believe he is in his final stages and he will leave the company soon, after that I am even more willing to speak up), that what he says is true. It can be actually worse, because being robbed and lose time on the top is worse than just being robbed.

For me even when the money is significant and even worse, I have nearly no one to promote on many markets now, this is about mental integrity. When I sign NDA, I sign NDA that is the problem. It is just my problem, I do not want to breach what I promised regardless of the other party.

I am just trying to be a canary in the coalmine here. We all knew GVC is bad, we did not know how much. So they are on the worse end of the scale.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Sherlock For This Useful Post:

-Shay- (8 May 2019)

Thanks

Would you agree to giving the name of the AM?

Thanks

Sorry, no. That is actually the last thing I want to breach. That person - even when doing blatant excuses - never was unfair to me. All people that had to be unfair rather left after they realised what is their real job. After they will steal everything and kick me out or the commissions drop to near zero like at Ladbrokes, I have no problem with that. I guess it might come quite soon. I can tell it to you only, because you are a trustworthy person, but without permission to spread it further.

Thanks

Sorry, I can't give you that assurance, so best you don't tell me.

I think all this NDA stuff is a crock of sh.it that will have no weight in law. I also think there are no Ladbrokes affiliate managers that give two fcuks about their affiliates and are certainly not worth protecting. Their job is to recruit more new players and they don't care about how they go about doing that. Loyalty is not a word in their dictionary. In all my years dealing with bookmakers as an affiliate, Ladbrokes has been unquestionably the worst one. With their brand name they could have been bigger than bet365, but they've always been behind the curve on everything and that's why they ended up getting bought out by a company that equally couldn't care less about loyalty either.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to 12Xpert For This Useful Post:

Sherlock (7 May 2019)

Thanks

I know, I know. But as I am getting older and understand how people handle the "trust" (not just in affiliate marketing and not just online) I need some anchor. Just for myself. People who promoted GVC incl. me knew what crooks they are anyways. I am just giving additional info about their another fuckup. Things will be just a bit faster than we thought that is it.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456