Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    greekhand is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    June 2009
    Posts
    40
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 17 Times in 7 Posts

  2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to greekhand For This Useful Post:

    bbonline (21 June 2009), Buddy. (13 June 2009), dino4949 (14 June 2009), Gamblingdungeon (22 June 2009), GaryTheScubaGuy (13 June 2009), Gibby62 (24 June 2009), Paolino (23 June 2009), Skinski (12 June 2009), Vrindavan (24 June 2009)

  3. #2
    bajaj123 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    June 2009
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    they really work, I mean your submission approved?
    Thanks for list.

  4. #3
    greekhand is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    June 2009
    Posts
    40
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 17 Times in 7 Posts

    Default

    Yes.

    It did approved in some of them ... Why not ?
    Free Online Poker Tournaments Widget you can use it in your site with your affiliate links.

  5. #4
    bbonline's Avatar
    bbonline is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2009
    Posts
    339
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    23
    Thanked 44 Times in 41 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by greekhand View Post
    Yes.

    It did approved in some of them ... Why not ?
    Oh yah. I'll bookmark that. I'd been searching for those useful resources and i found none. Good thing you provide all of that nice list buddy. You deserve this thank points!

  6. #5
    Gamblingdungeon's Avatar
    Gamblingdungeon is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    February 2007
    Location
    Durban, South Africa
    Posts
    117
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

    Default

    Thanks greekhand... I have submitted to all and all worked!!! Great!!! Thanks!!

  7. #6
    greekhand is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    June 2009
    Posts
    40
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 17 Times in 7 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gamblingdungeon View Post
    Thanks greekhand... I have submitted to all and all worked!!! Great!!! Thanks!!
    I glad to hear that. A lot of similar sites are quite old and not operate well ... In this list I really narrow it down to the easiest sites.

    Plus all the sites on the list don't required registration ... So it goes very fast and smooth.

    Soon I'll publish another list of similar sites but that do require registration.
    Free Online Poker Tournaments Widget you can use it in your site with your affiliate links.

  8. #7
    brean78's Avatar
    brean78 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2006
    Posts
    377
    Thanks
    21
    Thanked 78 Times in 58 Posts

    Default

    Interested to know if you have seen any traffic from these? I imagine there is some small SEO benefit too.

  9. #8
    greekhand is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    June 2009
    Posts
    40
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 17 Times in 7 Posts

    Default

    I don't track all the traffic ... But I didn't saw a lot of traffic ... Small to none I would say.
    Free Online Poker Tournaments Widget you can use it in your site with your affiliate links.

  10. #9
    casinojack's Avatar
    casinojack is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    February 2009
    Location
    Under Anthony's bed.
    Posts
    1,428
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    775
    Thanked 454 Times in 301 Posts

    Default

    Traffic from RSS feeds a science. Ill post some tricks tonight
    "CasinoJack"


  11. #10
    greekhand is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    June 2009
    Posts
    40
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 17 Times in 7 Posts

    Default

    Hi casinojack ... I tried to send you PM ... But it said that your inbox if full ...

    I really want to learn the tricks you said you'd post.

    Thanks.
    Free Online Poker Tournaments Widget you can use it in your site with your affiliate links.

  12. #11
    Michelle C.C.'s Avatar
    Michelle C.C. is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Costa Rica
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Default

    I am a newbie at all of this, but I have been wondering about RSS feeds in order to get more backlinks to my site. My question is what kind of feeds are put in an RSS directory. Is it basically a different method to publish my articles? Hopefully this question is not too beginner for this thread...
    Michelle C.C.
    CocoLoco Casino
    Top Live Casinos with Live Dealers.
    Twitter me this...

  13. #12
    kennethbutler's Avatar
    kennethbutler is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    March 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    i have one question can i also submit my twitter rss feed? Do you think this can help my site?

  14. #13
    greekhand is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    June 2009
    Posts
    40
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 17 Times in 7 Posts

    Default

    Hi,

    Michelle C.C. -

    Sorry for the delay ... Yes it simple as that ... In rss directories you put the rss reed of your site ... Then you get backlinks + Some traffic.

    You can you the list I gave and submit your feed and see the results yourself.


    kennethbutler -

    Yes you can ... I don't think that these directories will approve you twitter feed but if you'll get links to your twitter page it will definitely will give link juice to your twitter page where you can use it later to your sites.
    Free Online Poker Tournaments Widget you can use it in your site with your affiliate links.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to greekhand For This Useful Post:

    Michelle C.C. (30 June 2009)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •