Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast
    webanalysissolutions is offline Private Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by justbookies View Post
    That is completely false. I read all emails and I suspected it might drop to 3 days (from the 14 days it had been) because mexos firms are all on just 72 hours. It was the first thing I checked when I got a new affiliate link from the mexos system. Trust me, I was waiting for it. Ladbrokes did not announce it anywhere. They hoped affiliates would be too stupid to notice the shaving.
    Exactly my thoughts too. I asked Ladbrokes to resend me the "newsletters" and "press releases" that they say they sent me, because I keep ALL affiliate program communications stored and filed away for legal reasons. They never sent it. Blatant lies.

I too was waiting for the cookie drop, as we all know anyone based on Mexos is dictated this 3 day cookie by Playtech. I do wonder whether Playtech now have a big stake in Ladbrokes or are driving the brand their way to buy more? They've just dropped all microgaming games - did anyone see the email from 32Red blatantly mentioning Ladbrokes were doing this and head hunting their players direct? Hilarious.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to webanalysissolutions For This Useful Post:

-Shay- (20 March 2014)

justbookies is offline Private Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by webanalysissolutions View Post
    I too was waiting for the cookie drop, as we all know anyone based on Mexos is dictated this 3 day cookie by Playtech. I do wonder whether Playtech now have a big stake in Ladbrokes or are driving the brand their way to buy more? They've just dropped all microgaming games - did anyone see the email from 32Red blatantly mentioning Ladbrokes were doing this and head hunting their players direct? Hilarious.
    For sure Playtech are in control, just like they were with William Hill until the William Hill management were forced to wake up and try and regain control of their company. The Ladbrokes ceo looked at the William Hill / Playtech deal & thought (in the absence of any other ideas) he would just copy what WH did. He was too stupid to realise the tie-up had been a nightmare for WH. He was just blinded by the fact WH's figures were wiping the floor with Ladbrokes. Little did he know that was nothing to do with the Playtech deal. The bloke's job has been under threat for so long now according to the financial sections of the press and I really don't know how he has kept it so far. I guess he can not be the only clueless person in the boardroom though or they wouldn't be making these bad decisions.

RacingJim is offline Public Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,362 Times in 841 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LadbrokesPartners View Post

The decision to change our cookies to 3 days was announced several times to our affiliates in newsletters and press releases.
    I also keep all my affiliate communications and this change was NEVER announced so that is a completely false claim from 'Ladbrokes Partners'.

I was also not aware of the negative carryover issue before now, it has now been placed onto my account.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RacingJim For This Useful Post:

-Shay- (20 March 2014), Moonlight Cat (26 April 2014), webanalysissolutions (20 March 2014)

justbookies is offline Private Member
    Thanks

They have always had that clause re: negative (ie: hedging their options) but there has never been negative rollover and I have not been informed of a change. BTW had to laugh at the way he copied & pasted that clause and then expected that to clear the matter up. That clause is about as clear as mud (just like the paddy power one on the matter).

7. The Following User Says Thank You to justbookies For This Useful Post:

-Shay- (21 March 2014)

star is offline Public Member
    Thanks

grem is offline Public Member
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

3 day cookie? What innovation.

They are asking us to send traffic but after reading the complaints here and warnings at affiliateguarddog it will be tough to do anything with them and expect to make any money either.

Sherlock is online now Public Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,264 Times in 1,817 Posts

now ladbrokes media buyers came to me to ask for direct ad sells

this is how it ends, when you treat affiliates like ***censored***
    We are all bloodsucking ticks, hungry, devious
    each one latched on to the ass of the previous
    when the last and the first latch on it can be shown
    ass-blood sucked by the first from the last is his own

joert is offline Public Member
    Thanks

its so hard to run reports on that clownshop of a site of theirs - ive never seen anything so un-user friendly. Prlcks are a waste of time

12. The Following User Says Thank You to joert For This Useful Post:

-Shay- (28 April 2014)

Thanks

Now they want even to prepay ads and I am assured everything on their side is now ok. Desperate.

Roulette Zeitung is offline Public Member
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,685 Times in 2,950 Posts

"now ladbrokes media buyers came to me to ask for direct ad sells"

No surprise.

Today:

"The boss of bookmaker Ladbrokes today warned that job losses were “inevitable” following the Government’s surprise Budget tax raid on the industry.

Chief executive Richard Glynn said the UK’s second biggest bookie would examine further closures among its 2,250 high street stores in 2015 on top of the 50 already slated to shut this year. Rising machine gaming duty will cost Ladbrokes £19.5 million this year and its review comes after rival William Hill announced plans to cut 420 jobs with the closure of 109 shops.
    "

Read more: http://www.standard.co.uk/business/b...d-9305066.html

Leopold

joert is offline Public Member
    Thanks

just tried to see how any signups we have in total, and the payment history. Impossible to run the report.

it's truly shocking how utterly bloody dissgraceful these corrupt twats have made this system

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joert For This Useful Post:

-Shay- (6 May 2014), sparks (10 May 2014)

whackojacko2 is offline Public Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sherlock View Post
    LadbrokesPartners stop offending everyone here with blatant idiocy. I really do not know why you were not kicked out of here for total incompetence and demagogy. It is back and forth, yes. Because of you. And not only you, but all members of your staff act like zombies.

I do not know how many affiliate programmes I am or was using, but Ladbrokes Partners is horror and unique experience in the worst terms possible.

Stop bullshitting over and over. Whacko told you several times here and much many times in private I am sure, what is needed. I had the very same experience. I already step aside, because dealing with your team causes me real physical pain, but now it is back as I see the behavior again.

This thread will be here (hopefully) forever. I want to ask everyone reading this. Do not even think Ladbrokes are really trying to solve anything. They just act like that. It is a game, the same game as every cheater from Nigerian scams to rogue door-to-door sellers or politicians play: outsource the customer service / hire a PR expert and politely answer to any question. But never solve anything! Just repeat the phrases, because only the image is what counts, right?

This is probably the best post I have seen...

I gave up in February trying to get Ladbrokes to do anything here. I ran out of ways of retyping the same issue to try and make them understand...... Its a great shame really as in the last 2 years I have made Bet365 over €1,000,000 profit and Ladbrokes can not even get a basic error over a few 1000 sorted.

Its no surprise that Ladbrokes are getting battered in the market. I look forward to watching them crumble over the next few years

Thanks

Also, When you run a search for Ladbrokes Affiliate Program on Google this thread is #6 on the list. Does anyone know who I have to pm on here to change the name to " Ladbrokes Affiliate Program - SCAM " ???

Thanks

can not you - as OP - edit the title of the first post?

GCG
    GCG is offline Public Member
    Thanks

They have contacted me for ads on my microgaming oriented site. I told them you have made some bad choices regarding software (currently Playtech) and business ethics (you have more resemblance with a used car sales joint than as a certified car dealer).

Thanks

can not you - as OP - edit the title of the first post?
    I think I am quite savvy with forums but I cant find where to do it if its even possible...

Thanks

yes, i have looked into threads I have started on this gpwa forum and it is not possible to edit it
    i am admin of one vbulletin forum as well and I know this way it is possible to change titles, but this vbulletin has the edit option disabled for normal posters

PM mod or admin and ask them (I bet they will refuse )

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GCG View Post
    They have contacted me for ads on my microgaming oriented site. I told them you have made some bad choices regarding software (currently Playtech) and business ethics (you have more resemblance with a used car sales joint than as a certified car dealer).
    I have about 100 sites and they contact me over and over, because they do not know they always deal with me again.

I must admit their spamming is realy top notch - they try everything. Now some guy from them keeps sending me requests over linkedin after the attempts of direct media buying failed and then failed some prepaid offer, where I got really pissed off and explaned to 22nd person in Ladbrokes, why there will be no deal with them and WHY there will be no deal with them.

The bad thing here is that they do not care. Simply put, some idiot there came with very predatory annoying strategy to contact affiliates, another idiot came with very bad affiliate software and nobody cares about feedback. The only real info I got was that I was told: "Business decision to merge with Playtech/Mexos was made and nothing else can be done". (= You can **** off with your complaints.)

It reminds me another media companies from Israel, that have exactly the same approach; e.g. "We have chosen this 3rd party tracking system, we know that your traffic for XX,XXX was probably lost, but what we can do with it? It is not our problem. And by the way will you send us more traffic?".

I am sorry but this is behavior of 13yrs brats that just keep trying the same nasty tricks, without selfreflection that those trick are not just nasty, but they actually do not work. Do not get confused by their polite bullshit. It is probably some Israeli business culture, but I am simply not familiar with it, so I am trying to lower my exposure there, because it is too much talk about nothing and too little real work all the time. It is a shame that core UK companies move towards culture of arabic market.

Performance marketing strategies are very nice and important, but I really hate the approach where offer and demand start at some extremes and then we have to find some compromise and on the top of that we both will cheat and control the other side. One can feel between rows what they want. Give us whatever you have for the cheapest price and shut up. You do not like it? Heh, that is your fault. Ladbrokes, Willhill, (Marimedia, Adorika, Matomy, Ybrant).... this is ruining the whole market... and you do not even know about it.

I am
    soooo
    pissed off.

Those awful unethical strategies maybe work B2C, but not for B2B. It is maybe good if final consumer is a consumerist-addict, but business partners must stay healthy.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Sherlock For This Useful Post:

grem (22 July 2014)

Thanks

yes, i have looked into threads I have started on this gpwa forum and it is not possible to edit it
    i am admin of one vbulletin forum as well and I know this way it is possible to change titles, but this vbulletin has the edit option disabled for normal posters

PM mod or admin and ask them (I bet they will refuse )
    Do you know any mods names here? Ill pm them

grem is offline Public Member
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Gee I wonder which other program you could be talking about that behaves like them.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to grem For This Useful Post:

-Shay- (22 July 2014)