Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast
    Sherlock is online now Public Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,264 Times in 1,817 Posts

https://www.gpwa.org/member/anthony
    https://www.gpwa.org/member/universal4

those two guys deleted and disabled my signature (it had to be sexualy explicit, but it was just a quote of philosopher Slavoj Zizek) and threated me, so I guess they have some power over this forum
    We are all bloodsucking ticks, hungry, devious
    each one latched on to the ass of the previous
    when the last and the first latch on it can be shown
    ass-blood sucked by the first from the last is his own

Caruso is offline Public Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sherlock View Post
    https://www.gpwa.org/member/anthony
    https://www.gpwa.org/member/universal4

those two guys deleted and disabled my signature

Sounds painful.

Don't worry about Antony, he's just a big, cuddly monster.

Rick...OK, that's another matter. He's known as The King Of Blackjack, and he's dangerous.

(...largely to his own wallet)

universal4 is offline Forum Administrator
    Courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway. John Wayne
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,923 Times in 4,996 Posts

No one threatened you Sherlock, and the signature that was disabled on your account was vulgar, it doesn't matter if it was a quote made by someone else or not.

My blackjack play is not ALWAYS dangerous to my wallet, although sometimes sitting beside me is....since I will at times take your card you wanted...LOL

Rick
    Universal4

4. The Following User Says Thank You to universal4 For This Useful Post:

-Shay- (23 July 2014)

universal4 is offline Forum Administrator
    Courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway. John Wayne
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,923 Times in 4,996 Posts

Please refrain from post such again.

Rick
    Universal4

Thanks

unbelieveable

Christiaan is offline Private Member
    Thanks

I'm very disappointed in this program. Last month they became legal here in Belgium. So I started promoting them on my Belgian website. All good.

But this month there are no statistics yet. Since 1 July I don't know anything. I already asked them 3 times what is going on. Every time they say I'm going to look into it right now. But I never got a answer. Yesterday I got a general mail they send to all their affiliates that they have a problem with their statistics.
    They also promised me to pay in the first 10 days of the month. I still didn't receive my first payment.
    And of course my first affiliate manager already left the company. The new affiliate manager didn't even introduce himself.

Be careful with them. They promise a lot but don't do much.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Christiaan For This Useful Post:

-Shay- (25 July 2014)

Thanks

hurry, hell opened
    the finance link is now visible from homepage (for few minutes i guess, it is tricky after midnight...)

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sherlock For This Useful Post:

-Shay- (27 July 2014)

whackojacko2 is offline Public Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Christiaan View Post
    I'm very disappointed in this program. Last month they became legal here in Belgium. So I started promoting them on my Belgian website. All good.

But this month there are no statistics yet. Since 1 July I don't know anything. I already asked them 3 times what is going on. Every time they say I'm going to look into it right now. But I never got a answer. Yesterday I got a general mail they send to all their affiliates that they have a problem with their statistics.
    They also promised me to pay in the first 10 days of the month. I still didn't receive my first payment.
    And of course my first affiliate manager already left the company. The new affiliate manager didn't even introduce himself.

Be careful with them. They promise a lot but don't do much.
    You mean even after this whole thread, you decided to promote Ladbrokes? And now you regret it....

Camels, water, wont drink....

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to whackojacko2 For This Useful Post:

-Shay- (30 July 2014), sparks (30 July 2014)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by whackojacko2 View Post
    You mean even after this whole thread, you decided to promote Ladbrokes? And now you regret it....

Camels, water, wont drink....
    Problem is that I never read this thread before... Stupid, I know..

After some emails with them about the missing statistics they say that no statistics are missing. Everything I see is correct. Last month I had net gaming activity every day. On the 1st of July everyone stopped playing, only at the 4th someone played. Also in the first 9 days of July I had 3 new depositors, but none of them played yet... (no account activations)
    Then on the 20th someone deposited. On the 21st and 22nd there was activity again, commission went to minus 330.

It is hard for me to believe that these statistics are correct. What do you think?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Christiaan For This Useful Post:

-Shay- (31 July 2014)

Scampi is offline Private Member
    Thanks

It is hard for me to believe that these statistics are correct. What do you think?
    They might be, I know this is a hate Ladbrokes thread, but gambling statistics are often not very consistent.

thebookiesoffers is offline Former Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,764 Times in 1,009 Posts

Im going to throw something in the mix. You can see me slating them for this move through this and other threads but they have warmed to me.

The software is terrible, the shitiest of the ****, but over the last few months I haven't been paying that much to indepth stats anyway. I got my aff manager (who's just left btw) on skype and must say, whatever I needed I just asked, my new manager seems the same.

Dont get me wrong, I had a great relationship with the last score team and had them up there as some of the best, and this is not the same. It just isn't the huge car crash to me that I was expecting

17. The Following User Says Thank You to thebookiesoffers For This Useful Post:

RacingJim (31 July 2014)

RacingJim is offline Public Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,362 Times in 841 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by thebookiesoffers View Post
    Im going to throw something in the mix. You can see me slating them for this move through this and other threads but they have warmed to me.

The software is terrible, the shitiest of the ****, but over the last few months I haven't been paying that much to indepth stats anyway. I got my aff manager (who's just left btw) on skype and must say, whatever I needed I just asked, my new manager seems the same.

Dont get me wrong, I had a great relationship with the last score team and had them up there as some of the best, and this is not the same. It just isn't the huge car crash to me that I was expecting
    Same here really, the software is dogshit but the commissions and signups have been decent enough to suggest there's not anything particularly dodgy going on.

RacingJim is offline Public Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,362 Times in 841 Posts

I did however just get an email that their 100 bet is back but only on the following days:

"New customers will now be able to get a free bet worth up to 100 throughout Glorious Goodwood (July 29 – August 2), the Community Shield (August 7 – August 10), and to celebrate the Premier League‘s big kick-off (August 16 – August 17)."

How annoying and awkward is that if you have to keep changing your content back and forth for the days of their offer. Do they realise that these sorts of offers might be really awkward to implement for affiliates? Why not just do it July 29th til August 17th inclusive?

Thanks

Just to be objective.

Ladbrokes paid me within month after I asked for 1st payout through their interface. I did not talk to any manager, it was all automatical via international wire. So if you fill the payment details while logged in (which was not possible until now), I think there is a decent chance of being paid. Rather do not talk to your AM and just fill the details and ask for payout.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Sherlock For This Useful Post:

-Shay- (18 August 2014)

Triple7 is offline Private Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,441 Times in 1,319 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LadbrokesPartners View Post
    Hi Whackojacko2?

Sorry but can you please repost your reply? I can't seem to find it.

Thanks,

LadbrokesPartners
    OMG

whackojacko2 is offline Public Member
    Thanks

Lol... Joke of a company. Wont ever be seeing that $$

24. The Following User Says Thank You to whackojacko2 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

In the past I had some troubles with them, but in the last months everythings goes fine for me. I have a good affiliate manager, quick responses, on time payments.

amazingbet is offline New Member
    Thanks

Hi there my name s Jose and i m from Brasil. i m here to give my situation regarding ladbrokes partners. They re scam , i promote them in my web and i have 1900 earnings of comissions / february. I ve received an email at 9 february sayng that comission was aproved and i wait wait and nothing of comissions payment. So i contact manager and at first he tells all is ok i wait few more days and they just inform me that i will not receive any comissions sayng thats hae detected some fraud activity ???!!! Unreal situation , unreal behaviorr from them , unreal explication after they aproved my payment. People open your eyes it seems big companies are also scam . I will continue to promote others bookies like betfred / vcbet etc.. but NOT Anymore ladbrokes.

sorry my english Cheers

Triple7 is offline Private Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,441 Times in 1,319 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by amazingbet View Post
    Hi there my name s Jose and i m from Brasil. i m here to give my situation regarding ladbrokes partners. They re scam , i promote them in my web and i have 1900 earnings of comissions / february. I ve received an email at 9 february sayng that comission was aproved and i wait wait and nothing of comissions payment. So i contact manager and at first he tells all is ok i wait few more days and they just inform me that i will not receive any comissions sayng thats hae detected some fraud activity ???!!! Unreal situation , unreal behaviorr from them , unreal explication after they aproved my payment. People open your eyes it seems big companies are also scam . I will continue to promote others bookies like betfred / vcbet etc.. but NOT Anymore ladbrokes.

sorry my english Cheers
    I think you should ask them for some proofs of those fraud activity. Let them prove that there was a chargeback. If they can and it was really a fraud action, they've got a point. If not, they should pay you those money as you agreed with them before becoming and affiliate.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Triple7 For This Useful Post:

edite (27 March 2015)

edite is offline New Member
    Thanks

Good afternoom people, Here same problem on ladbrokes partners . I am From PT & target south america trafic , in february generated about 700 of comissions earned & they just close my aff account / no answers / no Payment until date. It seems they are joking with our hard work like webamster. Never have a issue like this in the others afiliate s programs that i use like Unibet / Netbet / vcbet / 138 / 188/ bet365 , it sounds That ladPartners is a crap of the business !
    Just my opinion and i am enough of not be replied my emails.

Edite Neves