Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
    RacingJim is offline Public Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,362 Times in 841 Posts

So can anyone from ladbrokes confirm if the program is now a negative carryover programme?

webanalysissolutions is offline Private Member
    Thanks

It does, but apparently they haven't got the system working properly yet, so January's negative earnings won't be carried over. I suspect they might implement it once they can get it fixed.

TheGooner is online now Private Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,211 Times in 2,004 Posts

New version of traffic stats report at Ladbrokes.

This report contains a lot more fields - although I still can't quite reconcile the amounts to the headline commission total they show.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheGooner View Post
    New version of traffic stats report at Ladbrokes.

This report contains a lot more fields - although I still can't quite reconcile the amounts to the headline commission total they show.
    Yep, saw it yesterday, but still no individual player stats details available like we had in Income Access so you can run through some test accounts and see if they track.

Question is though - this is Mexos, and we know William Hill enabled most fields in the reports, and Ladbrokes did too once they moved to it, and then disabled these fields and limited the reports right down to next to nothing.

Would advise everyone to save all the stats they can from Income Access so that if/when player stats are available in Mexos you have something to compare to and see if your players have been "migrated" properly.

Thanks

Did also ask why they'd dropped their cookie to 3 days and got the response
    is not only us my friend, it's not something I can change
    Yes, it isn't only Ladbrokes - it's also all the other programs with a Playtech influence!

bet365 - 45 day cookie. William Hill - 3 day cookie. Ladbrokes - 3 day cookie. You know where we'd rather send players!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to webanalysissolutions For This Useful Post:

-Shay- (14 February 2014), Sherlock (14 February 2014)

Sherlock is online now Public Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,264 Times in 1,817 Posts

3 days??? Without saying a word? **** off. Really.

This is again cheating. When I was chased by them, they promised 30 days.

Sorry, but if this is not a scam, then nothing is a scam. Go **** yourselves.

Bet365 is nothing that can be even compared to Ladbrokes in ANYTHING. But now even Betfair must be much better. Even Pinnacle for UK casual bettors is better. Oh my god. Even if I start selling dildos on the sports pages, I will make more than with Ladbrokes.

whackojacko2 is offline Public Member
    Thanks

Lads disappeared from this thread again... Nice one :/

9. The Following User Says Thank You to whackojacko2 For This Useful Post:

Sherlock (23 February 2014)

Thanks

Had them look into one of my top players who disappeared a few months ago. Turns out he was from Singapore, and Ladbrokes pulled out of Singapore. I never saw any emails to this effect, but effectively no more rev share from this player and won't be able to bet anymore. I've now taken the decision to only provide very limited Ladbrokes exposure as the risk of players being stopped from playing is not one I want to take.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to webanalysissolutions For This Useful Post:

grem (24 February 2014)

Thanks

I have now taken to messaging Senior figures within Ladbrokes on LinkedIn, Surely this will be more fruitful than dealing with the jokers in charge of their affiliate team.

Will let you all know how I get on. First message sent to:

Adam Greenblatt

Director, Corporate & Strategic Development at Ladbrokes

13. The Following User Says Thank You to whackojacko2 For This Useful Post:

-Shay- (20 February 2014)

-Shay- is offline Public Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,133 Times in 1,686 Posts

As an award winning affiliate program, I expect more out of them than what effort they've put forth in this thread.

Thanks

Bet365 must look at these sort of stories and laugh so hard. Would love to advertise a variety in programs to hedge bets in case my main player (Bet365) screw me over in any way but I just cant. Its too easy to deal with Bet365. 35% rev share, great account managers, best sports bonus, best retention rates, best website for usability, great customer service for players... I could go on

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by whackojacko2 View Post
    35% rev share
    Just a minor point - 30% is standard, no? You get 35?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by webanalysissolutions View Post
    Just a minor point - 30% is standard, no? You get 35?
    30% is standard...

I get 35%

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by whackojacko2 View Post
    30% is standard...

I get 35%
    Nice.. I guess the % doesn't matter too much with other programs when retention is poor or they're shaving you anyway! But, as you say, back to your main point, bet365 are excellent. I think they're probably most sports affiliates main earner, and if they're not then the affiliate isn't promoting the best product in the industry.

It amazes me other sports affiliate programs don't aspire to even try match 365.

Voids is offline Private Member
    Thanks

Nice.. I guess the % doesn't matter too much with other programs when retention is poor or they're shaving you anyway! But, as you say, back to your main point, bet365 are excellent. I think they're probably most sports affiliates main earner, and if they're not then the affiliate isn't promoting the best product in the industry.

It amazes me other sports affiliate programs don't aspire to even try match 365.
    It's probably to do with the corporate structure, Bet365 is privately owned as far as I'm aware, where most of the others are / or off shoots of PLC's.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Voids For This Useful Post:

Sherlock (23 February 2014)

DanHorvat is offline Private Member
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,289 Times in 760 Posts

I opened a test account with Ladbrokes to write a bookie review and played for a couple of days.

I won my first bet, 61.34 € won on a 19.73 € stake on a double (Milan-Atletico both to score "no", Bayern win). After the first bet they limited my account, now I got limits as low as 3.12 € for certain bets, and the customer service says the trading team made the decision to limit my account in order to keep the business profitable because of the way I played.

There. Just so you know.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to DanHorvat For This Useful Post:

grem (24 February 2014)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DanHorvat View Post
    I opened a test account with Ladbrokes to write a bookie review and played for a couple of days.

I won my first bet, 61.34 € won on a 19.73 € stake on a double (Milan-Atletico both to score "no", Bayern win). After the first bet they limited my account, now I got limits as low as 3.12 € for certain bets, and the customer service says the trading team made the decision to limit my account in order to keep the business profitable because of the way I played.

There. Just so you know.
    Perhaps has something to do with you being in Croatia (I'm not being offensive to you here!), but those sort of limits are just saying "we don't want customers from your country". I wish I had more of an insight into the internal workings of some bookies to work out which customers it's worth directing at a bookie. Bookies will tell you they'll accept all players from anywhere apart from USA, France etc etc but ultimately a lot of them just want UK players and their processes and procedures make it near on impossible for you to pick up good players from anywhere else.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to webanalysissolutions For This Useful Post:

DanHorvat is offline Private Member
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,289 Times in 760 Posts

Perhaps has something to do with you being in Croatia
    Perhaps. If they want to limit players it's their own business.

Sherlock is online now Public Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,264 Times in 1,817 Posts

Do not overestimate those retards please.

Few years ago they had limits like 3K GBP and lines way off for us sports. They let me (as player) win huge money with almost no effort. After years their risk department woke up from very long nap and now they limit everyone west and south of Germany to nothing as Dan Horvat said.

I said them immediatelly that I will try them but never promote elsewhere than UK and maybe ES, if UK is ok.

But since they really are totally retarded without even smalles sense for real business, the decision of the risk department did not make it to affiliate department, so they still try to make Croatian, Czech etc banners. (Yes, they only try, because they usually do not work).

Everything connected with Ladbrokes is in state of disarray. Whatwebanalysissolutions says makes sense for many smarter bookies, because middle and east european market is different to west european, however if they do not want to promote there, why they make banners for those areas and persuade affiliates from those countries to promote them?

Nobody should promote them. I mean there are bad affiliates, who still at certain situations have some value. But there are absolute **** affiliates like Ladbrokes or bet-at-home who can only lie and steal and confuse everything.
    We are all bloodsucking ticks, hungry, devious
    each one latched on to the ass of the previous
    when the last and the first latch on it can be shown
    ass-blood sucked by the first from the last is his own

grem is offline Public Member
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

what awards did they win?

3 day cookie is crap

mexos system makes it difficult to fully record and screenshot your statistics.

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast