Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast
    -Shay- is offline Public Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,133 Times in 1,686 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by grem View Post
    what awards did they win?

3 day cookie is crap

mexos system makes it difficult to fully record and screenshot your statistics.
    They somehow won this award.
    #bigjoke

webanalysissolutions is offline Private Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by grem View Post
    what awards did they win?
    The best company for hiding a cookie length drop in a move from one affiliate system to another. Sorry, had to be said!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to webanalysissolutions For This Useful Post:

-Shay- (24 February 2014)

LadbrokesPartners is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RacingJim View Post
    So can anyone from ladbrokes confirm if the program is now a negative carryover programme?
    Hi RacingJim,

As per section 8.4 on our Terms & Conditions page (http://www.ladbrokespartners.com/aff...d-conditions):

LadbrokesPartners records your Revenue share at the end of each calendar month. In the event that a Revenue Share in any calendar month is a negative amount, we shall be entitled but not obliged to carry forward and set off such negative amount against all future Revenue Shares, which would otherwise be payable to you, until the negative balance is set off in full. However, we shall also be entitled but not obliged to zero out the negative balance that would otherwise be carried forward. If a Revenue Share does not exceed 100, we shall be entitled to withhold and carry forward such sum until the end of the first calendar month in which the Revenue Share (including such carried forward sum) exceeds 100, at which time payment shall be made in accordance with clause 8.5. For the avoidance of doubt, you will only receive a payout when there is a positive balance and it is greater than 100 in any given month.

I hope this answers your question. If you need any additional help, please don't hesitate to contact your affiliate account manager or you can send an email to support@ladbrokespartners.com

All the best.

The LadbrokesPartners Team

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by webanalysissolutions View Post
    Did also ask why they'd dropped their cookie to 3 days and got the response

Yes, it isn't only Ladbrokes - it's also all the other programs with a Playtech influence!

bet365 - 45 day cookie. William Hill - 3 day cookie. Ladbrokes - 3 day cookie. You know where we'd rather send players!
    Hi Webanalysissolutions,

The decision to change the cookies to 3 days was undertaken by upper management after we moved to the Mexos platform, and as such our affiliate team has no control over this.

We take the opinions and reactions of our affiliates into consideration which is why this policy is currently under review. We will notify you of any changes to this policy in the future.

Wishing you all the best.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LadbrokesPartners View Post
    Hi Webanalysissolutions,

The decision to change the cookies to 3 days was undertaken by upper management after we moved to the Mexos platform, and as such our affiliate team has no control over this.

We take the opinions and reactions of our affiliates into consideration which is why this policy is currently under review. We will notify you of any changes to this policy in the future.

Wishing you all the best.

Did upper management announce this change in advance or did they in their infinite wisdom "surprise" everyone?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to -Shay- For This Useful Post:

webanalysissolutions (25 February 2014)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sherlock View Post
    3 days??? Without saying a word? **** off. Really.

This is again cheating. When I was chased by them, they promised 30 days.

Sorry, but if this is not a scam, then nothing is a scam. Go **** yourselves.

Bet365 is nothing that can be even compared to Ladbrokes in ANYTHING. But now even Betfair must be much better. Even Pinnacle for UK casual bettors is better. Oh my god. Even if I start selling dildos on the sports pages, I will make more than with Ladbrokes.
    Hi Sherlock,

The decision to change our cookies to 3 days was announced several times to our affiliates in newsletters and press releases. We also asked each affiliate who logged into Ladbrokespartners.com to read and agree to our new Terms & Conditions. We always try our best to ensure that affiliates are made aware of any changes to the LadbrokesPartners program well in advance.

If you need any additional help, please feel free to contact your affiliate account manager, or you can send an email to support@ladbrokespartners.com.

Take care,

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by webanalysissolutions View Post
    Had them look into one of my top players who disappeared a few months ago. Turns out he was from Singapore, and Ladbrokes pulled out of Singapore. I never saw any emails to this effect, but effectively no more rev share from this player and won't be able to bet anymore. I've now taken the decision to only provide very limited Ladbrokes exposure as the risk of players being stopped from playing is not one I want to take.
    Hi again webanalysissolutions,

Unfortunately, like many other companies, we had to stop operating in Singapore to due regulations in the region.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Sincerely,

sparks is offline Private Member
    Thanks

Hello 'NAMELESS' representative of Ladrokes Partners. You say

We also asked each affiliate who logged into Ladbrokespartners.com to read and agree to our new Terms & Conditions. We always try our best to ensure that affiliates are made aware of any changes to the LadbrokesPartners program well in advance.
    I am guessing 'same day' notification is what you regard as 'well in advance'

You guys are an absolute joke. Your terms are meaningless cause you change them whenever it suits and '**** the affiliate' is clearly what you should be posting here as that is what you really mean
    Last edited by universal4; 25 February 2014 at 11:48 am. Reason: fix quote tags

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sparks For This Useful Post:

-Shay- (25 February 2014), webanalysissolutions (25 February 2014)

RacingJim is offline Public Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,362 Times in 841 Posts

Hi RacingJim,

As per section 8.4 on our Terms & Conditions page (http://www.ladbrokespartners.com/aff...d-conditions):

LadbrokesPartners records your Revenue share at the end of each calendar month. In the event that a Revenue Share in any calendar month is a negative amount, we shall be entitled but not obliged to carry forward and set off such negative amount against all future Revenue Shares, which would otherwise be payable to you, until the negative balance is set off in full. However, we shall also be entitled but not obliged to zero out the negative balance that would otherwise be carried forward. If a Revenue Share does not exceed 100, we shall be entitled to withhold and carry forward such sum until the end of the first calendar month in which the Revenue Share (including such carried forward sum) exceeds 100, at which time payment shall be made in accordance with clause 8.5. For the avoidance of doubt, you will only receive a payout when there is a positive balance and it is greater than 100 in any given month.

I hope this answers your question. If you need any additional help, please don't hesitate to contact your affiliate account manager or you can send an email to support@ladbrokespartners.com

All the best.

Clear as mud mate. So you are saying it COULD be negative carryover, but it might not? I still don't really know where I stand on that one.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to RacingJim For This Useful Post:

sparks (25 February 2014)

Thanks

Hi again webanalysissolutions,

Unfortunately, like many other companies, we had to stop operating in Singapore to due regulations in the region.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Sincerely,

Not good enough. You may as well not bother replying on this forum under a generic name - you're sounding like a robot spouting out corporate crap and answering no questions at all!

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to webanalysissolutions For This Useful Post:

-Shay- (25 February 2014), Sherlock (25 February 2014), sparks (25 February 2014)

Thanks

Dear Mr "Ladbrokes Partners Team". Please post here the emails you sent to all affiliates warning them of the cookie length drop. I have tried to ask Saar this question too, but with little response. Perhaps you are Saar! I save all communications from all advertisers, and we never saw anything warning us of the cookie drop.

Let me guess - you've got to consult "upper management" first.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to webanalysissolutions For This Useful Post:

-Shay- (25 February 2014), sparks (25 February 2014)

Sherlock is online now Public Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,264 Times in 1,817 Posts

They will not post it, because it did not happen. Mexos is just another excuse. To set up cookie duration is action for 5 seconds.

I signed up with the Mexos and I was definitely not promised 3 days cookie. I always ask about it. I would not even bother.
    We are all bloodsucking ticks, hungry, devious
    each one latched on to the ass of the previous
    when the last and the first latch on it can be shown
    ass-blood sucked by the first from the last is his own

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Sherlock For This Useful Post:

sparks (25 February 2014)

whackojacko2 is offline Public Member
    Thanks

Ladbrokes Partners ignoring me now?

I replied to them on this but they seem to have ignored that?

joert is offline Public Member
    Thanks

can someone clarify how long this cookie lasts please?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by joert View Post
    can someone clarify how long this cookie lasts please?
    Ladbrokes chose to reduce their cookie length to three days when they made the move to Mexos.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by whackojacko2 View Post
    Ladbrokes Partners ignoring me now?

I replied to them on this but they seem to have ignored that?
    Hi Whackojacko2?

Sorry but can you please repost your reply? I can't seem to find it.

Thanks,

LadbrokesPartners

whackojacko2 is offline Public Member
    Thanks

Hi Whackojacko2?

Sorry but can you please repost your reply? I can't seem to find it.

Thanks,

LadbrokesPartners
    Didnt think I would ever give up but I feel like I am talking to a bunch of children. You guys are pathetic.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to whackojacko2 For This Useful Post:

-Shay- (19 March 2014)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by whackojacko2 View Post
    Didnt think I would ever give up but I feel like I am talking to a bunch of children. You guys are pathetic.
    Hi Whackojacko2,

I'd like to help but it seems we are going back and forth. I need your reply in regards to the above, otherwise there is not much I can do.

Sherlock is online now Public Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,264 Times in 1,817 Posts

LadbrokesPartners stop offending everyone here with blatant idiocy. I really do not know why you were not kicked out of here for total incompetence and demagogy. It is back and forth, yes. Because of you. And not only you, but all members of your staff act like zombies.

I do not know how many affiliate programmes I am or was using, but Ladbrokes Partners is horror and unique experience in the worst terms possible.

Stop bullshitting over and over. Whacko told you several times here and much many times in private I am sure, what is needed. I had the very same experience. I already step aside, because dealing with your team causes me real physical pain, but now it is back as I see the behavior again.

This thread will be here (hopefully) forever. I want to ask everyone reading this. Do not even think Ladbrokes are really trying to solve anything. They just act like that. It is a game, the same game as every cheater from Nigerian scams to rogue door-to-door sellers or politicians play: outsource the customer service / hire a PR expert and politely answer to any question. But never solve anything! Just repeat the phrases, because only the image is what counts, right?
    We are all bloodsucking ticks, hungry, devious
    each one latched on to the ass of the previous
    when the last and the first latch on it can be shown
    ass-blood sucked by the first from the last is his own

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Sherlock For This Useful Post:

joert (1 April 2014)

justbookies is offline Private Member
    Thanks

The decision to change our cookies to 3 days was announced several times to our affiliates in newsletters and press releases.
    That is completely false. I read all emails and I suspected it might drop to 3 days (from the 14 days it had been) because mexos firms are all on just 72 hours. It was the first thing I checked when I got a new affiliate link from the mexos system. Trust me, I was waiting for it. Ladbrokes did not announce it anywhere. They hoped affiliates would be too stupid to notice the shaving.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to justbookies For This Useful Post:

-Shay- (20 March 2014), Sherlock (20 March 2014), webanalysissolutions (20 March 2014)

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast