Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 135
  1. #101
    casinojack's Avatar
    casinojack is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    February 2009
    Location
    Under Anthony's bed.
    Posts
    1,428
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    775
    Thanked 454 Times in 301 Posts

    Default

    Yeah sounds like me a couple pages ago....

    1. She made a mistake and corrected it (who here never has?)
    2. I like ice cream

    Case closed
    "CasinoJack"


  2. #102
    universal4's Avatar
    universal4 is offline Forum Administrator
    Join Date
    July 2003
    Location
    Courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway. John Wayne
    Posts
    28,034
    Thanks
    2,228
    Thanked 7,923 Times in 4,996 Posts

    Default

    Ahhh....but what kind of ice cream....

    Rick
    Universal4
    Gambling World Online Roulette Online Blackjack Live Online Games Sports Betting Horse Racing
    Casino Affiliate Programs
    Hosting and Domain Names
    Gambling Industry Association
    GPWA Moderation by Me and My Big Bad Security Self
    If an affiliate program is not small affiliate friendly (especially small US Affiliate), then they are NOT Affiliate Friendly!

  3. #103
    vmlinuz's Avatar
    vmlinuz is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2009
    Location
    Transylvania
    Posts
    215
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked 35 Times in 28 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lots0 View Post
    You also might want to do a little research into what really is a "quality site".
    Any site with 10000+ pages of link spam is far from a "quality site".
    https://siteexplorer.search.yahoo.co...ore+URL&fr=sfp
    Look here, we're also link spaming:
    https://siteexplorer.search.yahoo.co...ore+URL&fr=sfp
    145k pages.

    Of course this happened because Yahoo's index is outdated and we've completely relaunched that site in december last year and almost every page's URL changed (it is my error, I know it's bad SEO but the old one was based on a different database, all the id's changed). Even so there are lots of pages on that site, because you can compare every team with another one from the same league, all this on different pages. So we're also link spamers, Hungarian ones...

  4. #104
    mojo's Avatar
    mojo is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2005
    Posts
    4,985
    Thanks
    1,933
    Thanked 1,883 Times in 1,222 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vmlinuz View Post
    Look here, we're also link spaming:
    https://siteexplorer.search.yahoo.co...ore+URL&fr=sfp
    145k pages.

    Of course this happened because Yahoo's index is outdated and we've completely relaunched that site in december last year and almost every page's URL changed (it is my error, I know it's bad SEO but the old one was based on a different database, all the id's changed). Even so there are lots of pages on that site, because you can compare every team with another one from the same league, all this on different pages. So we're also link spamers, Hungarian ones...
    Huh? How much do I not know.

  5. #105
    vmlinuz's Avatar
    vmlinuz is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2009
    Location
    Transylvania
    Posts
    215
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked 35 Times in 28 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mojo View Post
    Huh? How much do I not know.
    What do you mean?

  6. #106
    aksana's Avatar
    aksana is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    July 2006
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    2,361
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks
    436
    Thanked 261 Times in 196 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vmlinuz View Post
    Look here, we're also link spaming:
    https://siteexplorer.search.yahoo.co...ore+URL&fr=sfp
    145k pages.

    Of course this happened because Yahoo's index is outdated and we've completely relaunched that site in december last year and almost every page's URL changed (it is my error, I know it's bad SEO but the old one was based on a different database, all the id's changed). Even so there are lots of pages on that site, because you can compare every team with another one from the same league, all this on different pages. So we're also link spamers, Hungarian ones...
    The same situation was with me. I redesigned my site 2 years ago, I had to change urls. I think Google is the best Search Engine, and it had quickly understood and deleted my old urls from its index. But Yahoo not... Also I had an experimental subdomain cowboy.777-online-gambling.net, I took a template at PlayUnited Affiliate Program, but a year ago I had decided to close this subdomain and removed it from my site, and redirected it to my homepage www.777-online-gambling.net. I suppose it was a mistake, now I'm redirecting it to an error page, becuase Google deleted this subdomain with all its pages immediately, but Yahoo not... Honestly, I don't like Yahoo, and I don't think it's a good search engine. I'm still finding my very old pages which was deleted by Google several years ago, but Yahoo has them.
    Last edited by aksana; 26 April 2009 at 3:32 am.

  7. #107
    vmlinuz's Avatar
    vmlinuz is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2009
    Location
    Transylvania
    Posts
    215
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked 35 Times in 28 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aksana View Post
    Honestly, I don't like Yahoo, and I don't think it's a good search engine. I'm still finding my very old pages which was deleted by Google several years ago, but Yahoo has them.
    I share your point of view. Yahoo's results are not that relevant. They were betten when they used Google's engine. Their crawler also sucks somewhat. At one point i had to 'ban' it from our forum because it was over-indexing it and generated over 10 GB of trafic a month and we had to pay for this extra trafic for our hosting company. Google's bots don't generate this much trafic but their index is fresh. Sometimes an article or topic appears in the results the same day it was posted. They can do it efficiently, by not consuming too many resources.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to vmlinuz For This Useful Post:

    aksana (26 April 2009)

  9. #108
    aksana's Avatar
    aksana is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    July 2006
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    2,361
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks
    436
    Thanked 261 Times in 196 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by giggles7p View Post
    This is the most sickening, stomach turning thread i have read in a long time, and i wish it would just end.

    If the concenus here at GPWA is that everything is taken care of , and there is no proof of any other wrong doing, can we end this subject?

    Thank you
    Pat
    I'd like to end this subject but first of all I'd like that lots0 would understand that he was wrong. I'm tired of defending myself, I'm really very tired. During all these 2 days I was only sitting on the GPWA and CasinoMeister forums and was defending myself.

    I took a list of rogue casinos, and it's my mistake, I have apologized for that and Bryan has forgiven me, but a link spammer, blackhat SEO, cloacking scripts, spam network, a front for Russian spammers, "a direct connection between the old 888 spammers and 777", "The Russian blackhat scumbags", "Ahole member" are phrases without any proofes. And You MUST APOLOGIZE for all these accusations.

    Also I'd like to ask you what I did for you that on CM you said this:
    "this guy has been a pain in my butt for a while."

    Almost 4 years I've been trying to earn a good reputation for my site. I had stopped exchanging links with unkown sites, I had stopped submitting my site to directories (even it's allowed), I write my own reviews of casinos, poker rooms, sportsbooks, bingo, I write my own reviews for slots and etc.

    But a one guy says that I'm a link spammer without ANY REAL PROOFES. Next time that to say something against a person, provide real facts!

    You have made so many mistakes here, you blamed me that I used a cloacking script, because you couldn't see my source code. But how is it stupidly to not check my source code in different browsers that to say such things? If he can't see my source code using right click in IE then I use a cloacking script. And you even didn't told us that my source code was unviewable in IE, I even didn't know about that, because I don't use IE and moreover I don't check source codes using the right click, in IE using the menu my source code is viewablw, in Firefox my source code also is viewable. Thanks to Dom, she told me about this "problem".
    Last edited by aksana; 26 April 2009 at 4:22 am.

  10. #109
    GFPC is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2008
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    3,525
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    1,145
    Thanked 1,033 Times in 673 Posts

    Default

    Hi Aksana,

    Look on the bright side. You had the support of many of your fellow peers here at GPWA who have came to your aide in time of need.

    Based on all the posts, you can feel confident you have the respect and admiration of some really well respected people in our industry.

    Throughout all this you have been a class act. A truly responsible webmaster who was proactive in clearing any misunderstandings.

    Stand tall and proud as you deserve it!!! As a member of GPWA (a very proud one) I can say i am honored to be side by side. I have allot of respect for you!!

    You certainly have represented GPWA well, even after you made an error!

    Well done!

    Steve


  11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GFPC For This Useful Post:

    aksana (26 April 2009), Fortune Palace (26 April 2009), GamTrak (26 April 2009), Nandakishore (26 April 2009)

  12. #110
    aksana's Avatar
    aksana is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    July 2006
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    2,361
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks
    436
    Thanked 261 Times in 196 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GFPC View Post
    Hi Aksana,

    Look on the bright side. You had the support of many of your fellow peers here at GPWA who have came to your aide in time of need.

    Based on all the posts, you can feel confident you have the respect and admiration of some really well respected people in our industry.

    Throughout all this you have been a class act. A truly responsible webmaster who was proactive in clearing any misunderstandings.

    Stand tall and proud as you deserve it!!! As a member of GPWA (a very proud one) I can say i am honored to be side by side. I have allot of respect for you!!

    You certainly have represented GPWA well, even after you made an error!

    Well done!

    Steve
    Thank you very much, Steve, for your words. And thank you, all guys, for your support. I know, GPWA members are one of the best guys, therefore I like this forum, because it's like a big friendly family.

    But really I don't want to have the same problem once again. These 2 days were very difficult for me, I couldn't understand what I did wrong, where my mistakes were (except of course, the issue with the blacklisted casinos). It's very difficult moreover that I'm not a link spammer, blackhat SEO spammer, I don't use any cloaking scripts and etc.

    Thank you, guys, for your support!

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aksana For This Useful Post:

    Fortune Palace (26 April 2009), GamTrak (26 April 2009)

  14. #111
    Topboss is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2002
    Posts
    2,237
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    410
    Thanked 341 Times in 169 Posts

    Default

    Aksana
    I feel for you because I was also guilty of this once with Casino Meister too...well actually it was not me personally but one of my ex staff , but I obviously must take full responsibility because it was one of my sites.
    I know lots of people blame someone else when they get caught out, but in my case - it really was genuine. In fact the ex staff member I am talking about was actually fired by us as we discovered he was running porn websites from our offices when we were not there!!!!
    He had copied Casino Meister's terms and conditions to one of our sites, and I still remember reading it and complimenting him on what a good job he had done.....until I got an email from Bryan.... who was very decent about it though.
    I immediately apologised and removed the content but was left very red faced about the whole issue.
    The fact is that we can all make a mistake but at the end of the day - it is how we deal with the mistake and correct it that is the most important thing, and in my opinion you have resolved it perfectly and thats the end of it...

  15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Topboss For This Useful Post:

    aksana (26 April 2009), GFPC (26 April 2009), giggles7p (26 April 2009)

  16. #112
    Nandakishore's Avatar
    Nandakishore is offline In Memorium, 1935-2014
    Join Date
    December 2006
    Location
    In Germany near Munich
    Posts
    2,104
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    931
    Thanked 496 Times in 367 Posts

    Default

    This thread may have created some bad feelings here and there because two different strands came out of it, the one related to unauthorized copying which started with lots0 pointing to aksana's list of the blacklisted casinos, and which I think ended with her acknowledging her mistake, and the other related to how the members of our community here should or should not treat each other. I very much hope that this thread comes to a good and productive end through some acknowledgment by lots0 that all his accusations about aksana being part of a spam network etc. resulted from some overzealous concern about illegal copying. I think if he can do so, he will win many friends here.

  17. #113
    GFPC is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2008
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    3,525
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    1,145
    Thanked 1,033 Times in 673 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by topboss View Post
    Aksana
    I feel for you because I was also guilty of this once with Casino Meister too...well actually it was not me personally but one of my ex staff , but I obviously must take full responsibility because it was one of my sites.
    I know lots of people blame someone else when they get caught out, but in my case - it really was genuine. In fact the ex staff member I am talking about was actually fired by us as we discovered he was running porn websites from our offices when we were not there!!!!
    He had copied Casino Meister's terms and conditions to one of our sites, and I still remember reading it and complimenting him on what a good job he had done.....until I got an email from Bryan.... who was very decent about it though.
    I immediately apologised and removed the content but was left very red faced about the whole issue.
    The fact is that we can all make a mistake but at the end of the day - it is how we deal with the mistake and correct it that is the most important thing, and in my opinion you have resolved it perfectly and thats the end of it...
    As always you speak brilliant!!! I just love reading what you write!! It rings in my ears like sweet whispers!!

    Good post Heather!

    Steve


  18. The Following User Says Thank You to GFPC For This Useful Post:

    giggles7p (26 April 2009)

  19. #114
    Topboss is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2002
    Posts
    2,237
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    410
    Thanked 341 Times in 169 Posts

    Default

    As always you speak brilliant!!! I just love reading what you write!! It rings in my ears like sweet whispers!!

    Good post Heather!
    aaaah, Thanks Steve...I just wish all my players felt like you too....

  20. #115
    aksana's Avatar
    aksana is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    July 2006
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    2,361
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks
    436
    Thanked 261 Times in 196 Posts

    Default

    The thread on Casino Meister has been closed. Yes, it's the easiest way to solve this problem. Lots0 accused me of being a link spammer, using cloaking scripts, of having spam network, being a front for Russian spammers and etc. WITHOUT ANY PROOFS. And the thread has been closed, is it ethical? Yes, I understand moderators, they are tired of this stupid war, but Lots0 has not yet apologized for all his accusations.

  21. #116
    aksana's Avatar
    aksana is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    July 2006
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    2,361
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks
    436
    Thanked 261 Times in 196 Posts

    Default

    Ok, please, look at this https://www.gpwa.org/forum/http-casi...om-147942.html. Lots0 was not approved as a private GPWA member :
    I also got turned down for membership to the GPWA because of content and/or technical issues
    ,

    and moreover he was banned. And moreover his site had problems with Google.

    Also I've just found this page xhttp://mayorsam.blogspot.com/2008/01/measure-s-phone-tax-scam-update.html, where Anonymous posted a comment on January,10,2008:
    What's this? Link spam in comments.

    Ok, also look at this page xhttp://rap4.com/s/search.php?query=Sniper+Paintball+Gun&type=and&res ults=20&search=1. You will find nothing about lots0cash.com, but look at the source code and you will find this :

    <p>Each tiny paper band bundle stack contain 5 pieces of realistic looking paper cardboard toy <a href="http://skippinggirldesign.com/robots.txt/?get-info=20">casino directory lots0cash com</a> image on the front with plain back.
    When I clicked on this link I was informed about Attack.

    Also look at this page xhttp://babblue.hoxt.me/. You won't find lots0cash.com on the page, but if you look at the source code of this page you will find this line:

    PHP Code:
    <a href="275.html">WWW.LOTS0CASH.COM</a
    What's this? Hidden links!!! Link Spam!!!

    Ok, I haven't yet finished but I already can say that lots0 is a blackhat link spammer!!! I have provided real facts!

    Ok, we may say that all we make mistakes, and earlier we didn't know so many about SEO and about link exchanges. And I agree that all of us could exchange links with untrusted sites. Ok, no problem. But please, look at the date of this spam comment
    xhttp://mayorsam.blogspot.com/2008/01/measure-s-phone-tax-scam-update.html

    It was posted on January,10,2008. More than a year ago, when lots0 was a big SEO guy. No comments... So, Brad Bristol, you are a spammer!!! "unethical A-hole amongst us."

    Ok, also look at this page xhttp://www.ihelpyou.com/forums/showpost.php?p=76730&postcount=12 , where lots0cash also was banned. And his words were the following:
    You’re a “Bad” SEO and I am a “Good” SEO - I am an ethical SEO and your not - this is ridiculous!

    Just what does an SEO do - an SEO gets top placement in search engines for web pages - that’s what we do. Does it matter how we do it - NO. As long as the client is fully informed of ALL methods available their upsides and their downsides - then the client should make the decision, not the SEO.
    Last edited by aksana; 26 April 2009 at 4:39 pm.

  22. #117
    lots0 is offline Former Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2003
    Posts
    886
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    299
    Thanked 571 Times in 251 Posts

    Default

    Well it don't look like I'm banned...

    Did you think all this stuff up yourself or did you get help?

    I guess pretending to be completely uneducated about things is one way to divert suspicion away from yourself.

    Oh god you went all the way back to 2002...

    And ya I was a big part of the first conversations about the "Ethics" or lack there of in SEO... But folks should read all of the discussions, not just some cherry picked text...

    I am on record in many places... I have been around for many many years... without ever once changing my handle of "lots0" So anyone that wants can read just about anything I ever posted.

    Please feel free to google me and quote me to your hearts content...
    Just next time use dates when your quoting from five or more years ago... context of some things was quite different back then.
    Last edited by lots0; 26 April 2009 at 5:42 pm.

  23. #118
    Nandakishore's Avatar
    Nandakishore is offline In Memorium, 1935-2014
    Join Date
    December 2006
    Location
    In Germany near Munich
    Posts
    2,104
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    931
    Thanked 496 Times in 367 Posts

    Default

    How about this?

    "My site www.lots0cash.com has been dropped out of the search results for certain keywords because of a large number of links being pointed at a single page in my site with porn anchortext in them."

    http://markmail.org/message/trc45dln...+state:results

  24. #119
    lots0 is offline Former Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2003
    Posts
    886
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    299
    Thanked 571 Times in 251 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nandakishore View Post
    How about this?

    "My site www.lots0cash.com has been dropped out of the search results for certain keywords because of a large number of links being pointed at a single page in my site with porn anchortext in them."

    http://markmail.org/message/trc45dln...+state:results
    Yup if you read it all, you'll see where I was talking to a google rep in google groups about a link attack (Google Bowling) on my site... Really quite interesting from an SEO point of view.
    Still getting attacked... by spammers, but their attacks are becoming less and less effective over time.

    One of the links she posted above is one of the current hacked sites that is being used for these attacks.

  25. #120
    aksana's Avatar
    aksana is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    July 2006
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    2,361
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks
    436
    Thanked 261 Times in 196 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lots0 View Post
    Well it don't look like I'm banned...

    Did you think all this stuff up yourself or did you get help?

    I guess pretending to be completely uneducated about things is one way to divert suspicion away from yourself.

    Oh god you went all the way back to 2002...

    And ya I was a big part of the first conversations about the "Ethics" or lack there of in SEO... But folks should read all of the discussions, not just some cherry picked text...

    I am on record in many places... I have been around for many many years... without ever once changing my handle of "lots0" So anyone that wants can read just about anything I ever posted.

    Please feel free to google me and quote me to your hearts content...
    Just next time use dates when your quoting from five or more years ago... context of some things was quite different back then.
    It took me 20 minutes that to find all this stuff. And I know that some of thus stuff is very old. And I have told that we all made mistakes earlier. But what about your link spam in comments, it was posted on january, 2008. It's not so old, and in 2008 I knew that it was unprofessional to make spam comments.

    I just want to say, that you are not so good boy. Of course, maybe now you have understood your mistakes, and now you are a whitehat SEO, but why are you so angry at me? What did I do for your that you hate me so much that to accuse me of everything without any proofs?

    And now I understand why you don't like my subdomains. You said here https://www.gpwa.org/forum/http-casi...ml#post333603:
    lots0cash.com has a PR of 1 becouse we crossed linked a subdomain incorrectly - next update we will be back to a PR6. If we were banned we would not be showing up in the SERP and we are.
    But my subdomains are almost 2 years old, and they have very good success in local search engines, for example, Czech subdomain in Seznam search engine, Russian subdomain in Yandex, Chinese subdomain in Baidu SE, and etc. And moreover I didn't submit my subdomains to all these search engines, they found my subdomains and added them to their index by themselves.

    So, I apologize for all your words and I'll forgive you. I don't whant to have a war with you, but really your words are very offensive. You are wrong about me. I have apologized for my mistake and will never do it again. I see you also made a lot of mistakes in the past, and now you know that it's not good. So why don't I have a chance to back my reputation?

    Think about it, I hope you will understand your mistakes once again and will apologize for all your words against me.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •