Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 135
  1. #21
    lots0 is offline Former Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2003
    Posts
    886
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    299
    Thanked 571 Times in 251 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thepokerkeep View Post
    Wow LotsO!!
    These are very serious accusations.
    I smell a libel suit coming....
    Bring it.

    Funny how some people seem to think that a few posts in forum make a good person.
    I got trashed and threated with law suits when I first pointed out that some folks at CAP were crooked... All cuz their forum buddies 'trusted" them...

    I said my piece.
    The proof is there for anyone that wants to look.

  2. #22
    Chalkie's Avatar
    Chalkie is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    December 2008
    Location
    West Bromwich UK
    Posts
    1,991
    Thanks
    683
    Thanked 580 Times in 393 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lots0 View Post
    Yes a content thief and link spammer.
    I say it again. And the PROOF is there for anyone to see.

    There is also a direct connection between the old 888 spammers and 777.

    Not just the fact that 777 promote 888 almost exclusively... But the way they spam is almost identical to the way 888 used to spam...

    Also those of you that think that this 777 network is run by ONLY one woman is not familiar with running a network.
    This is getting serious now and you are making very few friends here over this!

    If having a content rich website translated into many languages etc and links in many places is spam then you are correct, however, i feel it is not! We all work and build our sites to this level. Infact, i seem to recall some of the points at a seminar recently which advocated exactly this.

    ... and content theft? well, you seem very slow to offer any evidence or proof of this. You are just stating that it is!

    I think you are best backing off tbh

    if you have an issue take it up with the people concerned maybe, i dont know, however, i do know i dont like the way you are attacking a friend in the open if at all
    Paul

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]


    GAU - Gambling Afilliates Union


    A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.

    Winston Churchill

    Please sign this petition if you live in the UK or are an ex-pat Do not let any more children die for no reason

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Chalkie For This Useful Post:

    sipka (23 April 2009)

  4. #23
    lots0 is offline Former Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2003
    Posts
    886
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    299
    Thanked 571 Times in 251 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chalkie View Post
    This is getting serious now and you are making very few friends here over this!

    If having a content rich website translated into many languages etc and links in many places is spam then you are correct, however, i feel it is not! We all work and build our sites to this level. Infact, i seem to recall some of the points at a seminar recently which advocated exactly this.

    ... and content theft? well, you seem very slow to offer any evidence or proof of this. You are just stating that it is!

    I think you are best backing off tbh

    if you have an issue take it up with the people concerned maybe, i dont know, however, i do know i dont like the way you are attacking a friend in the open if at all
    Didn't bother to look at the evidence/proof at all did ya?

    Oh well... Not trying to make friends, just exposing a group of link spammers and a content thief.

  5. #24
    Chalkie's Avatar
    Chalkie is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    December 2008
    Location
    West Bromwich UK
    Posts
    1,991
    Thanks
    683
    Thanked 580 Times in 393 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lots0 View Post
    Didn't bother to look at the evidence/proof at all did ya?

    Oh well... Not trying to make friends, just exposing a group of link spammers and a content thief.
    I looked at your evidence and was quite happy with the response as was CM it appears and most other people.
    Paul

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]


    GAU - Gambling Afilliates Union


    A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.

    Winston Churchill

    Please sign this petition if you live in the UK or are an ex-pat Do not let any more children die for no reason

  6. #25
    aksana's Avatar
    aksana is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    July 2006
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    2,361
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks
    436
    Thanked 261 Times in 196 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lots0 View Post
    Bring it.

    Funny how some people seem to think that a few posts in forum make a good person.
    I got trashed and threated with law suits when I first pointed out that some folks at CAP were crooked... All cuz their forum buddies 'trusted" them...

    I said my piece.
    The proof is there for anyone that wants to look.
    So where is your proof? I don't understand. Yes, I have more than 20 subdomains.
    Ok let's look at www.partycasino.com, they also use subdomains, like de.partycasino.com, da.partycasino.com and etc. So,are they also spammers?

  7. #26
    lots0 is offline Former Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2003
    Posts
    886
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    299
    Thanked 571 Times in 251 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chalkie View Post
    I looked at your evidence and was quite happy with the response as was CM it appears and most other people.
    Would you be so kind as to post a link where Bryan (CasinoMeister) has said he is all right with this...

    as far as I know this is the only public response Bryan has made.
    http://www.casinomeister.com/forums/...ogue-list.html
    and it don't sound to me like it is 'OK" with him...

    Hey.... Everyone that is 'OK' with blatant link spamming please raise your hand....
    What no hands....

  8. #27
    thepokerkeep's Avatar
    thepokerkeep is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2007
    Location
    London Canada
    Posts
    2,886
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    1,004
    Thanked 1,213 Times in 799 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lots0 View Post
    Yes a content thief and link spammer.
    I say it again. And the PROOF is there for anyone to see.

    There is also a direct connection between the old 888 spammers and 777.

    Not just the fact that 777 promote 888 almost exclusively... But the way they spam is almost identical to the way 888 used to spam...

    Also those of you that think that this 777 network is run by ONLY one woman is not familiar with running a network.
    I did take a look at 777.

    They promote a huge number of casinos, poker, etc. I didn't find any connection to 888, they certainly don't almost exclusively promote 888.

    You claim a direct connection between 777 and 888. Prove it.

    Yes there are over 5,000 pages listed. Is this spam? If so, why? Is it wrong to translate a site into multiple languages?

    You claim they steal content. Is there any other "stolen" content on the site besides the CM rogue list? If so, give some examples.
    Terry - The Pokerkeep
    President / CEO - Gambling Affiliates Union

    Casino Affiliate Programs
    Affiliate Resources
    Gambling Affiliate Program Blacklist

    Email: admin @ thepokerkeep.com



  9. The Following User Says Thank You to thepokerkeep For This Useful Post:

    aksana (23 April 2009)

  10. #28
    sipka's Avatar
    sipka is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    July 2005
    Posts
    164
    Thanks
    408
    Thanked 78 Times in 55 Posts

    Default

    You are doing a witch-hunt about a list of blacklisted casinos? Are you serious?
    Give me the stuff you are smoking pls...

    So far you only pointed out that Aksana has subdomains and she had a list of rogue casinos that is identical what Bryan has on CM (funny - the blacklisted casinos page is about those scammers we are fighting with, how terrible thing is to share the same list OMG!)

    I don't know what personal crusade you have against Aksana, but until you just shooting in the air, don't expect understanding from others.

  11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sipka For This Useful Post:

    aksana (23 April 2009), GFPC (23 April 2009), ntaus (27 April 2009)

  12. #29
    Chalkie's Avatar
    Chalkie is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    December 2008
    Location
    West Bromwich UK
    Posts
    1,991
    Thanks
    683
    Thanked 580 Times in 393 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lots0 View Post
    Would you be so kind as to post a link where Bryan (CasinoMeister) has said he is all right with this...

    as far as I know this is the only public response Bryan has made.
    http://www.casinomeister.com/forums/...ogue-list.html
    and it don't sound to me like it is 'OK" with him...

    Hey.... Everyone that is 'OK' with blatant link spamming please raise your hand....
    What no hands....
    Well, he posted a thank you to Akansa in the response so i presume you could take it as he is ok with it!

    Its an alpha numeric list of rogue casinos at the end of the day

    Surely the list is there for people to gain information from and people use information gained make content for their own sites. I cannot think of anyone that would have a problem with others using the information about rogue casinos (or rogue anything for that matter) to help get the word out about them.

    Maybe a link should have been there in the first place, however, maybe not, i dont know 100% because if everyone writes an alpha numeric list of rogue casinos and everyone has the same ones on the list its not possible to make it different.

    Have you any further copyright issues?

    Hey buddy, i am not attacking you, just saying what i feel and that i think you are being a little out of order bringing the subject up in the open when you have not made private observations or complaints in the first place.

    Maybe i am out of order for putting my points over? Maybe i am standing up for someone who is another GPWA member with false loyalties, maybe i am not but so far i have yet to see any evidence to substantiate your claim that anyone is an ahole etc. Not in my mind anyway.
    Paul

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]


    GAU - Gambling Afilliates Union


    A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.

    Winston Churchill

    Please sign this petition if you live in the UK or are an ex-pat Do not let any more children die for no reason

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Chalkie For This Useful Post:

    aksana (23 April 2009)

  14. #30
    vmlinuz's Avatar
    vmlinuz is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2009
    Location
    Transylvania
    Posts
    215
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked 35 Times in 28 Posts

    Default

    WTF, having 5000 pages listed in Google is spam? So we're also spammers, because we have 8500 (site:www.sfstats.net) or 13000 (site:www.sportfogadas.org)????
    If that's how many pages a site has, I can't see your problem. It's simply a big site, and that's it.

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vmlinuz For This Useful Post:

    aksana (23 April 2009), sipka (23 April 2009)

  16. #31
    Fortune Palace's Avatar
    Fortune Palace is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    June 2007
    Location
    St Helens, UK
    Posts
    400
    Thanks
    97
    Thanked 136 Times in 90 Posts

    Default

    Hey Aksana. This is tough and certainly not something you deserve.

    Ok, you copied a list without giving credit but you've apologised for that and you'll have learned a lesson from it.

    Not sure why this guy is running this vendetta against you - perhaps he just doesn't know you (he keeps referring to you as a guy for starters!)

    But I for one am happy to vouch for you as an ethical, hard-working webmaster and invaluable member of this community - certainly not a black hat link spammer! I'm sure many others will rally round you as this 'debate' goes on.

    Keep your chin up and don't let all this drag you down.


    PS if if turns out that you are, in fact, a front for a massive Russian spam network affiliated to 888, then you've done a really good job convincing me otherwise!
    Andy

    fortunepalace.co.uk - Fortune Palace | Online Casino Strategy Guide

    Fortune Palace on Twitter
    Fortune Palace's YouTube channel

  17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fortune Palace For This Useful Post:

    aksana (23 April 2009), ntaus (27 April 2009)

  18. #32
    vmlinuz's Avatar
    vmlinuz is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2009
    Location
    Transylvania
    Posts
    215
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked 35 Times in 28 Posts

    Default

    I just took a look at the supposedly "stolen" content. As others have already said it, it's a simple list, nothing more. It's not even the same format (casinomeister has it in tables).
    I'm quite new here, so I don't know aksana at all. You must to have some personal issues with her, otherwise I simply can't see why do you make such a big fuss about it.
    I've read some topics about blacklisting gambling sites, and everyone was happy to share these lists.

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to vmlinuz For This Useful Post:

    aksana (23 April 2009)

  20. #33
    aksana's Avatar
    aksana is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    July 2006
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    2,361
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks
    436
    Thanked 261 Times in 196 Posts

    Default

    Thanks Andy for your words.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fortune Palace View Post
    PS if if turns out that you are, in fact, a front for a massive Russian spam network affiliated to 888, then you've done a really good job convincing me otherwise!
    If I was a front for a massive Russian spam network affiliated to 888, I would live in a big house for several million dollars, I suppose

    Interesting fact, several months ago I talked to a Russian guy, he offered me partnership but I didn't agree. And he told me that my site was not SE optimized, and he told me that I didn't have any success with this site. ( I suppose he was very angry at me because I didn't agree to work with him.) Although as he told he was a SEO expert.

    But here lots0 tells that I'm a big blackhat spammer. Very interesting.

    I took a list of rogue casinos from Bryan's site and didn't add any mention about his site. But it was only a list of casinos, I didn't take any other content from his site, because it's really unethetical. It's my one of the biggest mistake I have ever made. I have apologized for that. But I'm not a spammer, and I don't have any spam networks.

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to aksana For This Useful Post:

    Fortune Palace (23 April 2009)

  22. #34
    aksana's Avatar
    aksana is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    July 2006
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    2,361
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks
    436
    Thanked 261 Times in 196 Posts

    Default

    And one more thing, copyscape does not give any results when you check my page there, so I again repeat that I didn't copy all Bryan's content, I only took an alphabetical list of rogue casinos, that to prevent my visitors from playing there. This list can't be changed because it's just a list.

    Of course, I was to add any mention about CasinoMeister site, what I have done now.

  23. #35
    GFPC is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2008
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    3,525
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    1,145
    Thanked 1,033 Times in 673 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aksana View Post
    And one more thing, copyscape does not give any results when you check my page there, so I again repeat that I didn't copy all Bryan's content, I only took an alphabetical list of rogue casinos, that to prevent my visitors from playing there. This list can't be changed because it's just a list.

    Of course, I was to add any mention about CasinoMeister site, what I have done now.

    Hey there,

    You have shown what a respectful person you are by apologizing to CM and in fact his thank you to you goes to show its all good now.

    Honest error and fixed!! You can hold you head up high that you are a reputable honest affiliate in this industry.

    Nice job!!!!!

    Steve


  24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GFPC For This Useful Post:

    aksana (23 April 2009)

  25. #36
    casinojack's Avatar
    casinojack is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    February 2009
    Location
    Under Anthony's bed.
    Posts
    1,428
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    775
    Thanked 454 Times in 301 Posts

    Default

    @GFPC

    Agree!! Close thread !!


    PS, One of my sites, still running now for 7 years or so, has over 40,000 pages...and I am not Russian!!
    "CasinoJack"


  26. #37
    Join Date
    March 2006
    Location
    Costa Rica
    Posts
    2,092
    Thanks
    140
    Thanked 172 Times in 120 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lots0 View Post
    Just because they are 'active' in this forum does not make them 'honest' or 'ethical'.

    The theft is obvious and there is more... just take a close look at his little spam network.

    mojo, sorry but I gotta disagree with you on this.
    That's Aksana's site. I SERIOUSLY doubt Aksana is copying anyone. It's true that just because a webmaster is a member at GPWA it doesn't mean that they are ethical. However, Aksana has been contributing here for a long time and has always been a well respected member of the community.

    Aksana can have a network of hundreds of websites, and not hurt anyone. Also, becuase she promotes a program like 888, it doesn't mean anything. Aksana can promote any program she wants too, it's her right.

  27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LiveCasinoPartners For This Useful Post:

    aksana (24 April 2009), GFPC (23 April 2009)

  28. #38
    GFPC is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2008
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    3,525
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    1,145
    Thanked 1,033 Times in 673 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by casinojack View Post
    @GFPC

    Agree!! Close thread !!


    PS, One of my sites, still running now for 7 years or so, has over 40,000 pages...and I am not Russian!!
    Not to take away from the post topic. LOL but my girlfriend, she employeed by a graphics company and works with two guys.

    These two guys are constantly bothering her and poking jokes and prods at her all day long. They all have a great time and wonderful laughs!!

    So anyway one day they look over her shoulder and see an email from me, and of course with my last name everyone thinks I am Russian.. LOL

    In fact i have Bulgarian Heritage, but similar and the name does sound Russian like.....

    So she tells them I am Russian, and they already knew i ran gambling websites and such...

    So now anytime they bother her, she tells them she will call me, and get me on to them.. LOL

    Stereo types!! LOL

    Steve


  29. The Following User Says Thank You to GFPC For This Useful Post:

    sipka (24 April 2009)

  30. #39
    GFPC is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2008
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    3,525
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    1,145
    Thanked 1,033 Times in 673 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WagerX View Post
    That's Aksana's site. I SERIOUSLY doubt Aksana is copying anyone. It's true that just because a webmaster is a member at GPWA it doesn't mean that they are ethical. However, Aksana has been contributing here for a long time and has always been a well respected member of the community.

    Aksana can have a network of hundreds of websites, and not hurt anyone. Also, becuase she promotes a program like 888, it doesn't mean anything. Aksana can promote any program she wants too, it's her right.
    Could not have said it better!!! You said it how i meant it!! Great post!

    Steve


  31. #40
    pgaming's Avatar
    pgaming is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2005
    Posts
    2,854
    Thanks
    414
    Thanked 215 Times in 164 Posts

    Default

    I think lotsO has a genuine concern no doubt in my mind. But I donít think the one he is looking for is Aksana.

    LotsO you want BP (beyond petroleum) if you get my drift. Major Aff for 888 Communist.

    greek39

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •